... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    Oh, the usual racist propaganda. /yawn
    So what I am saying is not true?
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by Thraendil View Post
    Yes that's all very good, but how will you go about forbidding children from taking on traditions from their parents, or being brainwashed as you say? Will you "confiscate" them?
    The children? No. But if the religion can't stay out of kids lives perhaps the religion isn't needed in the country. It wouldn't be the first or the last time a church gets the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    That depends. What are you saying? Some of those things are true, it's simply not happening eveyday and everywhere in Malmö and Sweden. A lot of those things are specifically tied to gang violence or parts of the city where there are a lot of immigrants. It's not the entirety of Malmö or Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Yes why would you read the first one that points out that he only uses the largest Christian battles while siting every Islamic raid. Or that the scale for Islam is a 1000 years compared to the 180 for Christians. Or that he uses Muslims vs Muslims battles to pad his numbers.

Your dishonest by ignoring any that thing that would disprove your propaganda right.
    What exactly did I ignore... I don't get what you are trying to argue now. Are you desperately trying to say the video was bias or that it was untrue?

Is this a game of moving goal posts now or just regurgitating any random site google spits out in a desperate attempt to make history something its not?

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    What you call tradition, others see as a cult of indoctrination, against a child with no mental capacity to combat the indoctrination.
    Also known as religion?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    What exactly did I ignore... I don't get what you are trying to argue now. Are you desperately trying to say the video was bias or that it was untrue?

Is this a game of moving goal posts now or just regurgitating any random site google spits out in a desperate attempt to make history something its not?
    I just told you what you ignored it’s in the post you just quoted.

Sounds like a lot of bull so they can go out of there way to target Muslims, I wonder what they will do when people just ignore the ban.
    why not target that retarded religion or any other religion? freaking morons with your religions...

I just told you what you ignored it’s in the post you just quoted.
    ... I am not ignoring anything. You just said its not fair that he didn't show all the christian defensive battles because that would change the narrative somehow... I am not really going to waste breath on absurd points so you can cling to your ignorance in satisfaction.

... I am not ignoring anything. You just said its not fair that he didn't show all the christian defensive battles because that would change the narrative somehow... I am not really going to waste breath on absurd points so you can cling to your ignorance in satisfaction.
    Actually no I pointed out that only used the largest battles for the crusade while using every Muslim raid. That he used Muslims fighting Muslims and that uses a timeframe of 180 years compared to 1000 years.

This is literally misinformation and propaganda and you are just ignoring because you agree with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gunchix View Post
    why not target that retarded religion or any other religion? freaking morons with your religions...
    Because it accomplishes nothing other then strife. I’m also not religious.

Actually no I pointed out that only used the largest battles for the crusade while using every Muslim raid. That he used Muslims fighting Muslims and that uses a timeframe of 180 years compared to 1000 years.

This is literally misinformation and propaganda and you are just ignoring because you agree with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it accomplishes nothing other then strife. I’m also not religious.
    You know that the Christian crusades were primarily defensive wars right?

You seem to just flounder around history hoping it backs you up when it really,really doesn't.

My religion demands of me to walk around in underpants only, but nooo, society won't accept it, even when I tell them it's religion related.

You know that the Christian crusades were primarily defensive wars right?

You seem to just flounder around history hoping it backs you up when it really,really doesn't.
    That’s not actually relevant to any of the points I just made pointing out that it’s propaganda. But it’s exactly why your dishonest.

That’s not actually relevant to any of the points I just made pointing out that it’s propaganda.
    In a sense it is. It is also correct as well.

It is the latter you seem to struggle with. The best propaganda you can use is the truth.

In a sense it is. It is also correct as well.

It is the latter you seem to struggle with. The best propaganda you can use is the truth.
    No in no sense is it being a defensive war relevant the misinformation I’ve pointed out. And no presenting misinformation isn’t the truth.

You can’t defend his bullshit use of data so you change to a different subject.

Quote Originally Posted by VarsityAthlete View Post
    There's 2 less towers in NYC. That's enough for me to be happy knowing all muslims in the Middle East have to live their lives under constant threat of hellfire raining down over them.
    because it was a global muslim effort to destroy those 2 towers? while almost all things point to it being inside job ?

you are as radical as ISIS, just different cause.

No in no sense is it being a defensive war relevant the misinformation I’ve pointed out. And no presenting misinformation isn’t the truth.

You can’t defend his bullshit use of data so you change to a different subject.
    Believe whatever you want. I won't argue faith with a zealot.

Believe whatever you want. I won't argue faith with a zealot.
    Pointing out misinformation makes one a zealot now?

Why do you want to be just as oppressive as those places?
    If then, by your own admission, its an oppressive culture, lets not promote elements of it in our schools?
    “The best way to win an argument is to begin by being right.” -Jill Ruckelshaus

Not a good move.