• Yes: I would leave the Alliance to join her

31 8.38%
  • No: I would stay in the Horde

114 30.81%
  • No: I would stay in the Alliance

104 28.11%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    i would rather there be no factions than 3 factions

but if i had to choose, a 3rd faction is the most likely way we see the horde / alliance disbanded or defeated so sure i'd support her

edit: to clarify my vote is "would leave alliance to join sylvanas"
    Last edited by Ferg; 2019-05-19 at 07:47 PM.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

I am very surprised how consistent the poll has maintained despite tripling the vote count. I half expected it to be dominated in one side and maybe even out after a while, not just stay on the level for this long

Umm, we don't even have enough players for 2 factions. Merge them all for PVE purposes.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

No but I might roll a character in her faction.

I do wish you'd have chosen to let us see who voted what; last time we had a poll we had a dozen burner accounts voting for their waifu to bump the count.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If it would happen, it would be an option available to ALL Horde races (and there would be a similar split on the Alliance side).
    Who would want to join a Sylvanas-Scourge as an alliance player?

Very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I do wish you'd have chosen to let us see who voted what; last time we had a poll we had a dozen burner accounts voting for their waifu to bump the count.
    TBH it doesn't matter, since this place is ultimately an echochamber. Even if everyone voted legitimately, the population here I would figure is more pro-Sylvanas than perhaps the audience as a whole.

I kind of wish we could see some of these stats and how many people sided with Sylvanas vs siding with Saurfang/Zappyboi.

No, stay with alliance and horde. I don't like playing the villain, nor find it suitable for the way wow is setup.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.