Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Has anyone checked to see if we can still get under Stormwind and Ironforge?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Do streamers actually spend time reporting bugs? As it seems mainly streamers were invite to beta. And the purpose of a beta is to find and fix bugs, last I checked.

Seems to be hugely succcessful though. Never seen asmongold have 100k viewers D: So I guess the publicity beats bug fixing.
    Many streamers i’ve watched are reporting bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    who tf joins the classic beta to test twitter integration lmao
    The whole event was terribly implemented. Blizzard handled the Beta the same way a DK without AMS on his bar handles raiding.

Classic is deader than a gangbanged ghoul at a deadringer party.

How about a whole new page for classic like the ones you have for Hots and OW. Not interested in seeing classic-crap on the front page at all...

15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how a bug like disappearing water in deadmines happens? They're not building everything from scratch. Can anyone explain?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Do streamers actually spend time reporting bugs? As it seems mainly streamers were invite to beta. And the purpose of a beta is to find and fix bugs, last I checked.

Seems to be hugely succcessful though. Never seen asmongold have 100k viewers D: So I guess the publicity beats bug fixing.
    Betas are for free advertising since ages, not for bug-fixing.

Some streamers will report things, most won't (because usually they prefer finding a way to exploit them rather than having them fixed). But 100% of the bugs will make it to live.

Why tf is there the Twitter interface in Classic ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Betas are for free advertising since ages, not for bug-fixing.

Some streamers will report things, most won't (because usually they prefer finding a way to exploit them rather than having them fixed). But 100% of the bugs will make it to live.

Why tf is there the Twitter interface in Classic ?
    While theres a definit advertisement component, it certainly helps them with bugfixing. Not all bugs will make it to live. You realise that internally, they’re 2-3 builds ahead?

Just got my beta access. I’ve never streamed anything, so the argument only steamers got an invite is wrong.
    Maybe it’s because I’m playing since Wow came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    Has anyone checked to see if we can still get under Stormwind and Ironforge?
    Think Esfand already went for a wander under Stormwind yesterday.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    While theres a definit advertisement component, it certainly helps them with bugfixing. Not all bugs will make it to live. You realise that internally, they’re 2-3 builds ahead?
    If history has taught as anything, it's that most bugs found by general public during the pre release phases tend to not get fixed. Only the most glaring stuff does.

Btw, is anyone concerned, that the hitbox issue is not mentioned in the list?

Wonder how a bug like disappearing water in deadmines happens? They're not building everything from scratch. Can anyone explain?
    They are rebuilding thing, but other than that, no one knows the code, so we can’t explain. It could be something simple as a waterlevel variable set too low or something as weird as the amount of bagslots interfering with the water texture when a Yeti spawns in Winterspring.

That moment when you realize classic is going to turn into a more buggy mess than BfA once it releases...

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Pretty sure people like Esfand , Staysafe and TipsOut take reporting bugs seriously. Asmon is not a "classic guy" like they are , he probably can't even tell if there are any bugs around.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Pretty sure people like Esfand , Staysafe and TipsOut take reporting bugs seriously. Asmon is not a "classic guy" like they are , he probably can't even tell if there are any bugs around.
    Tipsout thought the lack of quest arrows was a bug :P
    Staysafe said he would compile a list of bugs and report them all at once. Could just be something he said he would do, but not actually do, just because people kept nagging him about it on stream.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    Known Issues: A lot of us are missing beta invites lol. You would think they would at least send it to 10+ year old accounts. But nope....
    They don't just send invites based on how long you've played.

• This is intended to be a small beta.
    • Do you even have your beta profile updated? Classic is a separate toggle.
    • Have you participated in other betas and PTRs?

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Asmongold admitted that he probably wouldn't be able to tell bugs that aren't immediately obvious like health scaling being slightly off because who the fuck would remember something like that 15 years later. I seriously doubt anyone has that good a memory, unless they're savants or something.

Like I can remember stuff like quests etc. but I sure as hell can't remember the exact effect spirit had on health and mana regen etc.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    That moment when you realize classic is going to turn into a more buggy mess than BfA once it releases...
    God damn yetis

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    How about a whole new page for classic like the ones you have for Hots and OW. Not interested in seeing classic-crap on the front page at all...
    HOTS and OW are separate games.
    Classic is a variation of WoW.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    They have always covered WoW news, even if it was not relevant to the current expansion. Some of us don't care about "BFA-crap" (what a subjective loaded sentence... ew), but you don't hear us complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkbonk100 View Post
    but you don't hear us complain.
    Priceless! Thank you!

I needed a good laugh to jumpstart the weekend.
    (For people not seeing the irony in this situation; People complaining about retail wow IS the reason classic wow was made)

This might even become my signature!

Classic wasnt made because of people complaining about retail, but because people wanted classic. Try being smart somewhere else.