Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkbonk100 View Post
    but you don't hear us complain.
    Priceless! Thank you!

I needed a good laugh to jumpstart the weekend.
    (For people not seeing the irony in this situation; People complaining about retail wow IS the reason classic wow was made)

This might even become my signature!

Classic wasnt made because of people complaining about retail, but because people wanted classic. Try being smart somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    It's automatically added to the title by the prefix you have to select when creating a thread.

If there ends up being a huge volume of threads that make it difficult having them combined, we can split the forums into different regions later. So far we haven't had enough recruitment threads to merit splitting it by region; that's why right now they are combined.
    Okedoke, when I first looked none of the threads had flags either, they make it much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Okedoke, when I first looked none of the threads had flags either, they make it much easier.
    Yeah, those were old ones that I moved so they weren't forced. New threads made there will pick the label on a dropdown when they make the thread to make it easier for folks.
    on the youtubes

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara

"Known issues list?"

Its Classic...let it play like classic... a bug infested, broken cluster fuck that so many people weep nightly for the return of.