Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Wait. So having a gun is a reason, say, a cop would be fine to be terrified and shoot a kid on sight?
    oh more look more intellectual dishonesty, if said person also saying how she's going to kill people? yes i expect the officer to act accordingly if said person acts to move on such threats

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    WHY Haven't they remade that game. It was so good.
    I blame the 3rd game ruining everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    I blame the 3rd game ruining everything.
    I didn't even know they made a 3rd game... Time to google things again...

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I didn't even know they made a 3rd game... Time to google things again...
    Probably better off never knowing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that's fucking disgusting, dude.
    Hey, she wants me dead. Fair's fair.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I give like, zero shits about this.

Also, l2write noob. Reading the OP makes my eyes bleed.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I saw one of her vids and that is actual far right bs there. Glad she is banned now, hopefully her parents wont have her spout that bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Hey, she wants me dead. Fair's fair.
    and i'd assume you're a grown man, where as this is a sick child being coached by her dad/brother.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    and i'd assume you're a grown man, where as this is a sick child being coached by her dad/brother.
    Good point. Her handler should die, too.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

I don't really know how I feel about this to be honest. On one had children are used as speaking heads for ages so its absurd to feign moral outrage on the other hand I still find it distasteful.

I am against anyone being censored but this seems a bit of a whole lotta do about nothing.

Let me guess, she is just another anti-abortion, anti-gun control, religious zealot who thinks Trump is a God King.

I am so fucking glad the political pendulum is beginning to swing back to the left. Personal liberty in the country has suffered immensely under Republican rule these past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    This girl is fucking insane, and/or the person that writes her shit is. This is child abuse, IMO. Somebody is exposing her to all this super far right trash (for real this time), and she's too young and her brain too receptive, so her parents need to fucking stop brainwashing her.
    what about all the kids that are brain washed by people like you and the super left leaning schools and colleges? That is the real problem in the world today.

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    I don't really know how I feel about this to be honest. On one had children are used as speaking heads for ages so its absurd to feign moral outrage on the other hand I still find it distasteful.

I am against anyone being censored but this seems a bit of a whole lotta do about nothing.
    So, you think, even a 14 year old threatening the life of someone else, shouldn't feel some repercussions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    what about all the kids that are brain washed by people like you and the super left leaning schools and colleges? That is the real problem in the world today.
    Telling them the truth is brain washing them? Or can you give me 1 example of brain washing that is actually happening?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    so its just some kid being used by her parents or others to push stuff she doesn't understand. if youtube wants to ban her its there choice you don't have free speech on some one else site.
    lol you're beyond redemption

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    lol you're beyond redemption
    Yet, not wrong. Amazing isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, you think, even a 14 year old threatening the life of someone else, shouldn't feel some repercussions?

- - - Updated - - -

Telling them the truth is brain washing them? Or can you give me 1 example of brain washing that is actually happening?
    I would need context. My gut instinct is no but that is circumstantial.

She threatened the life of the CEO of Youtube. It is quoted several times in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yet, not wrong. Amazing isn't it?
    Your opinion is as valid as his, and mine. I just regard both your opinions as hot garbage.

She explicitly stated, that not only does she have a gun, but knowing her adress, and that she will coming for the YouTube CEO, and her family, in several minutes. That is honestly more than enough to justify a ban.
    Last edited by josykay; 2019-05-18 at 12:24 PM.

A perfect example of how kids and teens can be influenced relatively easily in anything by people with power (like her parents...). No, I will not blame her. I will, however, blame her parents, and anyone else who thinks like them. She will not have a normal life, most likely.
    P.S.
    Getting banned due to death threats is only logical.
    P.P.S.
    Who is that old wannabe nazi talking?