Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Left and Far left are fascist, you hate freedom of speech if it used to hurt your pathetically weak feelings

So, is this the SECOND kid the Far left targeted? one of them because their dare smirked, this was because she mocked you, weak feeble minded lot.

- - - Updated - - -

So, if I was to check your history will I find you crying about children be detained at the borders? while you're crying this one should be thrown in prison? Double standards... is your only standard.
    You don't get freedom of speech on a fucking private platform, first off. And Secondly, there, in no place in history, are no fascists that are left wing. This dumb bitch threatened the life of the CEO of Youtube, she should be lucky she isn't in fucking jail.

And thirdly, the children in cages, are coming here seeking asylum from being raped, forced into gangs or murdered. Threatening the life of ANYONE, like say if I were to threaten you, is actually illegal. The fact that you think life threats are protected speech, doesn't fucking surprise me though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Nobody is saying she should be jailed.
    I am. Threatening the life of ANYONE will land people in prison. Much like some of those that are going to prison for threatening the life of Ilhan Omar, and AOC.

- - - Updated - - -

Hold up, one question, she's 14 and some of the comments here implies she should be thrown in prison, she's a "Piece of shit" so no doubt I will likely find someone chanting the normal crap of "Bash the fash"

being you want to deplatform a 14, and treat her like the other "fascist" can I also assume that within the leftist and far leftist, that no matter what she does, she can't EVER redeem herself? Like Mature? change her mind and opinion? Or is this it for her now? Are you going to hold her to her past comments when she reaches the age of 18+ or 21? Going to ensure she never get to go to College or Higher Education? ensure that if you see her with a Job you will try or your best to dox and get her sacked?

Just wondering how far you lot will go.
    She made her choices, she has to live with them. Isn't that bullshit excuse that conservatives like yourself are using with these bullshit abortion bans?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Literally nothing in this story has anything to do with freedom of speech. This kid's rights were not infringed. They have no "right" to post shit to Youtube. Nobody does.

Also, you have no fucking clue what "fascist" means.

dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Social media is the new Public Square of our generation, the left are forcibly removing who they deem as the Opposition from the platform, others would make threats of violence such as wanting to "bash the fash"

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Social media is the new Public Square of our generation, the left are forcibly removing who they deem as the Opposition from the platform, others would make threats of violence such as wanting to "bash the fash"

Imagine actually thinking opposing fascism makes you fascist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Imagine actually thinking opposing fascism makes you fascist.
    Imagine thinking being banned from YouTube counts as social regimentation.

Social media is not a "Public square." All social media platforms are privately owned businesses. If you (general you, not targeted at Gilrak) don't like how a company conducts their business, you are free to take your business elsewhere.
    Link to image.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me. But I want you to know you could know me if you change your mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    She's a child, dude. The threat was in jest. "Mitochondrial disease". Don't adopt the worst from your enemies ;/
    Mitochondrial diseases are a real thing though. You can only inherent them from your mother as we inherit our maternal mitochondrial DNA.

This is one example of them:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MERRF_syndrome

And the diseases in general:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_disease
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

She's a child, dude. The threat was in jest. "Mitochondrial disease". Don't adopt the worst from your enemies ;/
    That is not something you just say willy nilly and don't expect consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvalen View Post
    Imagine thinking being banned from YouTube counts as social regimentation.

Social media is not a "Public square." All social media platforms are privately owned businesses. If you (general you, not targeted at Gilrak) don't like how a company conducts their business, you are free to take your business elsewhere.
    Such as Minds or gab? yeah How did the left react to those again?

You're supporting companies have a monopoly, they honestly do not give a shit about you or your political agenda, they only care for profits, Trump for an example, while on Twitter, he's profitable to Twitter, if he was to leave, or be banned, Twitter would lose a lot of money, so they will not ban him, now if they could GAIN a profit in banning him, he would had already been banned.

As for Gilrak

If I called you a fascist, and then spread such Claims via Right leaning sites, does that give me the right to oppose you and assault you? Reminder, it's still a criminal act to assault someone.

So the answer should be easy for you.

and also, someone standing there with a red Maga hat, isn't a threat to your life or safety, and so you will not have the right to "defend" yourself
    Last edited by dunhildas; 2019-05-18 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Changed "News" to "Claim" and added the last paragraph

I know they're real, but that had context, i.e. she was fucking around. That is, in the case SHE wrote that, which I am inclined not to believe, but who knows.

That's also true, but her parents though? The fuck are they doing - that's my concern. I don't think she writes her stuff, maybe not even her twitter messages, if she does, they really brainwashed her good and it should be looked into by CPS.

When I see parents filming their children for profit it makes me sick, especially if it's purposefully done in extreme ways which will probably forever change that child.

At 14 she should run for her cheerleader team, fall in love the first time, learn for exams, go to summer camps and shit, not posting political rants online. Her parents need a visit and a warning. Unsure how the law is exactly where she lives, but this is not OK.

The threat is almost of no consequence IMO, it's clearly not serious, and the whole formulation was shitpostey, but I'd surely talk to her parents for it... and why she's making these videos instead of enjoying her adolescence. If there's any consequence, should be for her parents, but yeah she should be talked to as well.

Also, 957K subs? Jesus. Kyle Kulinski has 668K lmao for years of sustained work. I've never heard about this girl until this scandal, where the hell did she come from and who subbed to her? That 800k figure (when she emerged) is insane.

She will soon have more subs than Paul J. Watson at this pace.

This world is absolutely insane. If anyone wants a clear, actual instance of the much hated ClownWorld meme, this is it, 14yrs old 1M subs for videos that are not even original or cool, she's just repeating stuff from the older guard. I remember the nazis had a previous girl that had some success, Evelion I think, she got banned, but at least that girl was so fucked up in the head and openly hateful it was funny in a weird, abstract sense. This one... it's just sad.
    Wouldn't surprise me if the parents were fully aware of it and cheering it on. Remember that kid that was invited to speak at CPAC? He was talking like that because of his parents. Now he is the complete opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    As for Gilrak

If I called you a fascist, and then spread such Claims via Right leaning sites, does that give me the right to oppose you and assault you? Reminder, it's still a criminal act to assault someone.

So the answer should be easy for you.

and also, someone standing there with a red Maga hat, isn't a threat to your life or safety, and so you will not have the right to "defend" yourself

Try to keep real fascists and your little internet friends apart, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    If you do not like Youtube's business practices, make your own or go someplace else.
    People try. Google gets their ‘Paypals’ to cut their funding. Silicon Valley tech companies act like a cartel don’t be blind.

She's a child, dude. The threat was in jest. ;/
    The defense that never works.

Hey that bomb threat to that school was just a joke...…

Remember what happened when a comic made a "joke" about Trump and his bloody head.....that sure worked out well for her and the RIGHT had a hissy fit for over a year.

10+ Year Old Account

I like how you bolded two things that the left wing stands vigorously opposed to, as if the truth were otherwise.

Before you come back with some bullshit "nuh uh", learn what "social regimentation" means, and "forcible suppression". Because respecting people's differences is not "regimentation", and banning people from Youtube etc for being shitheads is not "forcible suppression" of anything.

Social media is the new Public Square of our generation
    No, it fucking is not.

It is not public. At all.

This is a lie you folks have convinced yourselves is true. It is not true. It's utter horseshit. There is no similarity at all between social media and a public square.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    [/B][/I]
    I like how you bolded two things that the left wing stands vigorously opposed to, as if the truth were otherwise.

Before you come back with some bullshit "nuh uh", learn what "social regimentation" means, and "forcible suppression". Because respecting people's differences is not "regimentation", and banning people from Youtube etc for being shitheads is not "forcible suppression" of anything.

No, it fucking is not.

It is not public. At all.

This is a lie you folks have convinced yourselves is true. It is not true. It's utter horseshit. There is no similarity at all between social media and a public square.
    If it's not the new public square then why is most public discourse now taking place on social media?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, it's LtCorbis. Just shit-posting IRL. She had some amusing stories from school but pretty sure her brother coached her on a lot of stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    If it's not the new public square then why is most public discourse now taking place on social media?
    Because "public discourse happens there" is not and has never been the determiner for whether a location or space is a "public square". It's completely irrelevant.

If most "public discourse" took place in taphouses and the like during the days of the Founding Fathers of the USA, or in private homes or universities, those weren't "public squares" either.

The term "public square" means exactly that; publicly-owned space. It does not mean it has to be conducive to an audience gathering, nor does it mean there needs to be a decent platform to use. It means it's public, and thus free for you to make use of. That's it.

Because any privately-owned establishment, you do not have any "right" to the use of, not unless it's your establishment, and thus you get to make that decision.

If you get excluded from public discourse because you're abusive enough that most private establishments ban you, well, tough nuts. That's what you get for being an abusive twit. You have only yourself to blame for it, and you earned that treatment.

Freedom of speech is the right to go out into the street and shout your crazy to passersby. It is not a right to an audience, not a right of access to any private platforms, not a right that people should be obliged to listen to you.
    Last edited by Endus; 2019-05-18 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    You still have to use private property to do that discourse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, 957K subs? Jesus. Kyle Kulinski has 668K lmao for years of sustained work. I've never heard about this girl until this scandal, where the hell did she come from and who subbed to her? That 800k figure (when she emerged) is insane.
    She got famous for just being foul mouthed young girl talking over counter strike videos, bitching about school and other stuff.
    https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/cal...-out-buzzfeed/

I tend to not take people very seriously when they use words like "Global Homo Agenda" to describe a cartoon....

That guy is just a buck twenty five away from yelling at pigeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    I tend to not take people very seriously when they use words like "Global Homo Agenda" to describe a cartoon....

That guy is just a buck twenty five away from yelling at pigeons.
    You talking about the guy in the first post? Because he was antisemitic within the first minute and when people go that way, I pretty much ignore them and ridicule anyone that uses them for sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    so its just some kid being used by her parents or others to push stuff she doesn't understand. if youtube wants to ban her its there choice you don't have free speech on some one else site.
    "She doesn't agree with us, must be a token"

Man, you people are sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based