Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Imagine defending a racist piece of shit? No, wait, I can see you doing that. Since you always do that.
    Imagine calling a little girl a piece of shit.
    What a big man.
    “The best way to win an argument is to begin by being right.” -Jill Ruckelshaus

Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    Imagine calling a little girl a piece of shit.
    What a big man.
    When she is a racist piece of shit, I will always call them a piece of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Yes we have been and you are proving your bigotry over and over again.

Only people saying "Allah" are terrorists - your logic. Not suprised at all that you once again cant back up your claims. Then again you probably think that everyone voting for Trump or wearing MAGA hat is racist so there is no helping you.
    Nope. Not even fucking close. As I have NEVER seen anyone using that symbol, except racists. Even the Christchurch shooter used it when he was gunning down 50 Muslims. No, I don't think every Trump voter is racist, but if you are still with him, then yes, you are fucking racist.

i'd like for you to post all the evidence of her racism.

the only thing i saw was her talking about islam, which is a religion, not a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Honest question. Why care about Sarahtasher now when this has been going on for years?
    Honestly, I don't know. I've been meaning to for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'd like for you to post all the evidence of her racism.

the only thing i saw was her talking about islam, which is a religion, not a race.
    Yeah her calling them, and I quote from her, "Sandniggers" isn't fucking racist? Read my post on the last page, go to the Buzzfeed article, they have several quotes from that dumb bitch alone. You really need to try fucking harder.

- - - Updated - - -

How is this not racist? https://twitter.com/roman_nfkrz/stat...50131031625728

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Silver lining is she’s gonna die soon, apparently.
    Probably from inbreeding.

Yeah her calling them, and I quote from her, "Sandniggers" isn't fucking racist? Read my post on the last page, go to the Buzzfeed article, they have several quotes from that dumb bitch alone. You really need to try fucking harder.
    i only saw the one clip where she's in a burka and says to "kys faggot", which is just edgelord speak to disapprove of someone's actions.

saying that is definitely pushing into the racism territory, not that i think she should be banned for it really, free speech and all that.

never understood "sandnigger", since they're just another branch of caucasian just like us. these idiots that bring race into it only give fuel to the far leftists trying to dismiss people like me's concerns about the danger that islam poses to people like me(gay/bi/trans, women).

- - - Updated - - -

i was never saying it wasn't, just that i hadn't seen it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Silver lining is she’s gonna die soon, apparently.
    that's fucking disgusting, dude.

i only saw the one clip where she's in a burka and says to "kys faggot", which is just edgelord speak to disapprove of someone's actions.

saying that is definitely pushing into the racism territory, not that i think she should be banned for it really, free speech and all that.

never understood "sandnigger", since they're just another branch of caucasian just like us. these idiots that bring race into it only give fuel to the far leftists trying to dismiss people like me's concerns about the danger that islam poses to people like me(gay/bi/trans, women).

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You are more likely to be killed by fucking lightning or Christian in the US than a Muslim. I mean, considering your posting history of being an edgy conservative, you should be more worried about your party, not Muslims.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Let me get this right you say Islam is dangerous for LBGT people like you? But the girl using the word "faggot" as an insult is fine in your eyes? WTF?

You are more likely to be killed by fucking lightning or Christian in the US than a Muslim. I mean, considering your posting history of being an edgy conservative, you should be more worried about your party, not Muslims.
    i'm not a conservative. i don't support republicans in anything but immigration and refugee control, and free speech and the constitution to an extent.

Quote Originally Posted by StickyRice View Post
    Let me get this right you say Islam is dangerous for LBGT people like you? But the girl using the word "faggot" as an insult is fine in your eyes? WTF?
    you have to understand how some people use it. idk how she personally uses it, if it's from a true place of homophobia, which it well could be. but others say "footfag" "pitfag" "oldfag" "newfag", or as just a general term to show displeasure, etc. and not an actual hate of gays. i myself am a "footfag" and call myself that a lot unironically.

i'm not a conservative. i don't support republicans in anything but immigration and refugee control, and free speech and the constitution to an extent.
    Could have fooled me.

you have to understand how some people use it. idk how she personally uses it, if it's from a true place of homophobia, which it well could be. but others say "footfag" "pitfag" "oldfag" "newfag", as just a general term to show displeasure, etc. and not an actual hate of gays. i myself am a "footfag" and call myself that a lot unironically.
    Clearly they need to broaden their vocabulary, it's the speakers/writers responsibility to use the right words to express their dislike. Not the listeners/readers responsibility to interpret every single persons own vocabulary.

Could have fooled me.
    i support universal healthcare, universal basic income, gay rights, sexual freedom, much heavier government control and regulation of industry, environmental protection.

i just don't support religion, in any way.

Oh look, right wingers acting like victims without being capable of reading an entire article. Haven't seen this one before, oh wait no, it happens every fucking day. If you actually identify with a girl who said she wants a hitler for muslims and who threatened to murder the CEO of youtube and her fucking children it says a lot more about the right than the left.

i support universal healthcare, universal basic income, gay rights, sexual freedom, much heavier government control and regulation of industry, environmental protection.

i just don't support religion, in any way.
    So I guess your not a big fan of "christian" tele evangelists scamming people for "blessings"(donations) either aye.

Quote Originally Posted by StickyRice View Post
    So I guess your not a big fan of "christian" tele evangelists scamming people for "blessings"(donations) either aye.
    no, not at all. there was a song that had good lyrics talking about that, but i can't remember it exactly now.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Not even fucking close. As I have NEVER seen anyone using that symbol, except racists. Even the Christchurch shooter used it when he was gunning down 50 Muslims. No, I don't think every Trump voter is racist, but if you are still with him, then yes, you are fucking racist.
    Nope its literally same thing. Just because you are uneducated/didnt see something does not mean that it is so.

Lot of ISIS terrorists were chanting about Allah when they were beheading people. You are deluded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    What is wrong about it, she's a disgusting little shit.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not bigotry when like in your case it is a fact.
    Ok how am I racist? Post evidence

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Mr. Bernstein.. whys it always those people who are trying to censor.. the 2%! the 2%! amazing." not even a minute in and we get the Jew hating. Oof. I mean dude, just get out with it, you think Jews control the world, and you're vanilla Nazi. We get it.

Nope its literally same thing. Just because you are uneducated/didnt see something does not mean that it is so.

Lot of ISIS terrorists were chanting about Allah when they were beheading people. You are deluded.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not uneducated, I just know you are trying to pull the whole "this isn't racist" bullshit, while you have spent a lot of time on this forum defending racist shits like this teenager that apparently hates herself.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

How about still using the swastika?

Now i get it, you don't have any leanings in that direction. That's what you tell us, but let's see ow the rest of the world see's your inconspicuous symbol:

"In 1919 it was approved as insignia for the Kalmyk formations,[83] and for a short period had a certain popularity amongst some artists, politics and army groups.[84] Also it was present on icons, vestments and clerical clothing[85] but in World War II it was removed, having become by association a symbol of the German occupation."

Well, maybe you just ignored the history of the symbol... so lets go to modern usage:

"The neo-Nazi Russian National Unity group's branch in Estonia is officially registered under the name "Kolovrat" and published an extremist newspaper in 2001 under the same name.[87] A criminal investigation found the paper included an array of racial epithets."

Not saying that you share the same believes, but let's do a thought experiment:

Say i use an avatar with a red background, a white circle and a black swastika in it. I could find some story why i use the original symbol in tradition of Georg von Schönerer without any of the political garbage of the Nazis. Still, i wouldn't be surprised if someone thought i'm a Nazi.