Page 1 of 34
... LastLast

Buzzfeed & SJWs help to ban GEN Zer Soph

Seems the snowflakes of this world are out to ban 14 year old girls who have a constructive opinion of this World

A Generation Zer named Soph, has been banned from uploading videos to you tube after some SJWs & Buzzfeed took exception to one of her videos.

Soph has not been hurting anyone.. Just using her power of free speech, but she seems too much to handle for the left, so they asked her to be banned.

ALL POWER to Soph.. She is very intelligent.. and I have been to University & at 14 she appears more intelligent than some of the lecturers I had.

Soph is a 14-year-old girl on YouTube who is foul-mouthed, crude, and often disturbingly correct. She’s like a walking talking episode of South Park.

This combination of being this young and bearing wisdom usually reserved for people three times her age has made her extremely popular. She currently sits at 860k subscribers on YouTube.

What’s more, she’s unabashedly right-leaning, and that’s a problem for the left. Specifically the hard-leftist media mecca of BuzzFeed.

One further thing we can take away from this, however, is that the left is afraid of a 14-year-old girl.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...hurt-feelings/

Sophs vid channel here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT7...-wEXeqZSg24aJw

Last edited by Blobfish; 2019-05-17 at 02:11 AM.

Destroy her, get her kicked out of school. Get the school shut down, parents fired, home reposed, just ruin her life. Absolutely destroy any chance of her ever having a normal life for having an opinion that some don't like. Death is the only release that people that have wronged us will ever get. But their name shall be remembered forever, IN THE BOOK OF ETERNAL GRUDGES!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    so its just some kid being used by her parents or others to push stuff she doesn't understand. if youtube wants to ban her its there choice you don't have free speech on some one else site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never been much of Buzzfeed fan until now. Awesome she can take that bullshit to Stormfront
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

We should get a safe space for all you right-leaning people. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    so its just some kid being used by her parents or others to push stuff she doesn't understand. if youtube wants to ban her its there choice you don't have free speech on some one else site.
    Like the left doesn't do that ALLLLL the time?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YourPalFleisch View Post
    We should get a safe space for all you right-leaning people. Am I right?
    Awwww are you triggered that your safe spaces were made fun of so now you have to use the term for things that don't apply? Let me get you a tissue and laugh every time you try to "offer someone a safe space" thinking you made commentary when you didn't.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Like the left doesn't do that ALLLLL the time?
    I didn't say they don't but the left isn't relevant to this.

If you do not like Youtube's business practices, make your own or go someplace else.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Free Speech does not exist on Private Property. And Google is not an agent of the state.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck does this have to do with WoW? Oh right you're probably so dense that you can't even post in the right forum...

Granted, I haven't watched the video, but I don't really see what this has to do with World of Warcraft. Posted in the wrong forum, perhaps?
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Great now we are on Get OT
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2019-05-17 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    Seems the snowflakes of this world are out to ban 14 year old girls who have a constructive opinion of this World

A Generation Zer named Soph, has been banned from uploading videos to you tube after some SJWs & Buzzfeed took exception to one of her videos.

Soph has not been hurting anyone.. Just using her power of free speech, but she seems too much to handle for the left, so they asked her to be banned.

ALL POWER to Soph.. She is very intelligent.. and I have been to University & at 14 she appears more intelligent than some of the lecturers I had.

Soph is a 14-year-old girl on YouTube who is foul-mouthed, crude, and often disturbingly correct. She’s like a walking talking episode of South Park.

This combination of being this young and bearing wisdom usually reserved for people three times her age has made her extremely popular. She currently sits at 860k subscribers on YouTube.

What’s more, she’s unabashedly right-leaning, and that’s a problem for the left. Specifically the hard-leftist media mecca of BuzzFeed.

Sophs vid channel here:

Pretty cool that her parents stick up for her on a wow fan site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I've had SjWs try to dox and harass me. They even tried to get me perma-banned.

They wouldn't even tell me why they were mad. It's like when you ask your girl what you did and it just makes her madder because you don't know.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Any chance of some context or actual information to make a judgement or you just trying to peddle some outrage to people who don't understand that Free Speech means fuck all on private platforms?

Your kind would call a goat defecating on non christian holy books ''SMURT UND KUNNING''. If your handlers gave you orders to that point, they would convince you that the goat is ''DESTROYING LEFTISTS'' by showing you a picture of the goat munching straw.

It's not complicated. Your kind calls ''INTELLLIGENT'' what you like and ''STOOPID'' what your handlers told you to hate.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-05-17 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post

One further thing we can take away from this, however, is that the left is afraid of a 14-year-old girl.

Sophs vid channel here:

If she mocked holy stuff for MAGArats (people having dozens of boom-boom sticks, the flag of the slaver vermin, your GOD-POTUS), your kind would send her death threats and rape threats the SECOND orders to that effect were given on 4-chan.

10+ Year Old Account
    a who what now?

What's a Gen Zer Soph?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Imagine how the usual suspects would squeal, oink and cry if the girl mocked the holy symbols of their faith (a boom-boom stick, a CSA flag, a ghost costume or a MAGAhat). They would be busy organizing petitions to get arrested for treason (?) and begging for her town to be MOABed.

Who's the old incel in the video?