Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Except Moon Knight is only "Peak Human" with the blessing of Honshu. When totally under his own power he's considered "Olympic level" which is marvel slang for "Get this level by hitting the Gym."

Daredevil is a tricky one, because he's shown SOME peak human stats, especially strength and durability. But it's never clarified if that's because of exposure to the radiation which gave him his sonar or not.
    Moon Knight with Khonshu's blessing is Superhuman. With Khonshu's blessing and under a full moon he could lift about 2 tons.

For Daredevil, the only physical stat he has that can be linked to his radiation exposure is his agility...because of his perfect equilibrium. For his durability and healing...those are more linked to his training with Stick and others.

The Batmobile! (Big pictures so no embedding except the last)

https://twitter.com/mattreevesLA/sta...61421425958912

I like the style so far

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESTIWVaW...jpg&name=large
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESTIWWxX...jpg&name=large

Apparently there are rumors of Johnny Depp for Joker ? Damn
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-03-05 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Careful, your insecurity is showing.
    cAreFuL, yOuR iNsEcuRiTy iS sHoWiNg.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I'm glad we're getting another joker, he's really a very underutilized character in DC movies, especially lately.

So happy DC decided to do a Batman movie this time, we've really had too many movies featuring other heroes in their lineup.

The Batmobile! (Big pictures so no embedding except the last)

https://twitter.com/mattreevesLA/sta...61421425958912

I like the style so far

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESTIWVaW...jpg&name=large
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESTIWWxX...jpg&name=large

Man, that car looks cool, but it doesnt look like the batmobile... looks like a modified dodge challenger lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Man, that car looks cool, but it doesnt look like the batmobile... looks like a modified dodge challenger lol
    Just needs some rolling stones playing and rolling down the windows with a joint in his mouth for ole bugman.

Sorry I mean batman.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

That's the point.. This movie is meant to be his year 1-2. He is a new batman that hasn't made all of his own things yet, same as his bike.

neither did the one from Nolan's Batman series

It looks sort of similar to the Batmobile from the Adam West years, just a little less campy... and I'm fine with that. I'm not so sure of having another Joker, I'm kind of reaching my burnout phase when it comes to Joker portrayals. Getting there with Batman, as well. Movie will have to be pretty good in order to counter my fatigue at this rate.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    Batmobile looks great. Looks kinda like Mad Max's Interceptor, one of my all time favourite movie cars.

Kinda torn over the Depp/Joker rumours. On one hand, it's great that he's getting more high profile work, after that shit Amber pulled... but like so many people, I'm kinda done with Joker. I'd much rather see him as... basically anyone else, at this point.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

On the one hand, I can totally see Depp portraying the same kind of Joker that Ledger played and doing it justice.

On another, we've just gone through two iterations of the character, one of which was barely explored (probably for the best), and if he's also in this movie, the other villains will get overshadowed. It's also worth considering that, if they're going for a young Batman with hopes of getting a few more movies out of him, they should probably leave the Joker for a later film and focus on the lesser known villains first.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    On the one hand, I can totally see Depp portraying the same kind of Joker that Ledger played and doing it justice.

On another, we've just gone through two iterations of the character, one of which was barely explored (probably for the best), and if he's also in this movie, the other villains will get overshadowed. It's also worth considering that, if they're going for a young Batman with hopes of getting a few more movies out of him, they should probably leave the Joker for a later film and focus on the lesser known villains first.
    As far as I've read, it's only a rumor for Joker for an upcoming movie. The Batman is supposed to be the first of a new trilogy (if it works), and the first installment will already feature Catwoman, Penguin, Falcone and Riddler at least. They very likely won't cram Joker in it too, unless they plan this movie to be 7 hours long.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think he is alright if he gets buff enough, batman to me is more fleshed by the cartoon, and he was close to superman in shape

I do think the helmet is awful and hope its not the final one.

7+ Year Old Account
    had the same idea, think Depp can do the same lv work, based on his historic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    How the hell can you be a young millionaire heartthrob starring in huge movies, and let it be known that you hate it?
    by being a young millionaire i guess, he have this free pass to say he hate movies he was in

As far as I've read, it's only a rumor for Joker for an upcoming movie. The Batman is supposed to be the first of a new trilogy (if it works), and the first installment will already feature Catwoman, Penguin, Falcone and Riddler at least. They very likely won't cram Joker in it too, unless they plan this movie to be 7 hours long.
    Then I'm more OK with it. But I think we could afford to have one Batman trilogy without the Joker by now.

Hell, if the general audience liked Thanos' needs of the many philosophy, they'd love a well-written Hugo Strange or a tragic Mister Freeze.

Are they trying to emasculate batman? Ben Affleck was imo the worst batman, he had the body type for it but lets be fair, his only role as batman was a horrible film to begin with, i mean....hey lets have these guys fight because superman saved the world from a walking planet busting superweapon and then become best friends because their moms have the same names, also theres midget lex luthor who does bad things.

At the end of the movie, with Robin, Batgirl, the Huntress, and Alfred surrounding him, the camera will zoom out with a voiceover of Batman telling us how they're not just super friends. They're a super family.

/2fast2furious
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    At the end of the movie, with Robin, Batgirl, the Huntress, and Alfred surrounding him, the camera will zoom out with a voiceover of Batman telling us how they're not just super friends. They're a super family.

/2fast2furious
    You laugh, but Vin Diesel would be a damn fine Bane.

helmet looks more like a black dare devil
    batmobile is awesome imo, bike's "bat ears" on a windshield looks bad (should just go with classic no shield look, since pattison batmobile is a musclecar)
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

As long as he wont try to emulate CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow again.