Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[US] [PVP] [A] <Entitled> Team 1: W/T 6:30-9:30 PDT Team 2: Sunday 5:30-9:30 PDT

<Entitled> - 6:30 - 9:30 PST - Wens/Thurs – Alliance – PVP

Second Raid Team: Sunday (Monday Push) 5:30 – 9:30 PST

Hey here’s some bullshit about some bullshit, and some more bullshit. We do this bullshit on these days and this other bullshit on these days. In the past we’ve done this bullshit on all these other bullshit servers. This is the part where I attempt to hype us up to make us not sound exactly like every other bullshit guild. It maybe works, probably doesn't. Honestly just more bullshit most likely. We’re degenerate alcoholics, addicts and too old for this game. This is your only real truth out of this.

Zero-Sum DKP with oversight is our go to for vanilla loot fair, simple and easy.

Be 21+ (sorry kids, unless you're that one token 17 year old we all get to make fun of ofc) and show up with your god damn addons, baseline consumables and fifteen minute’s prior to raid unless you’ve given some kind of notice.

More info can be found on our welcome tab in discord.

http://www.entitled.pro/

Officers: Badtank#8534 , Gordiee#9113 , Wazzzuka#8867, tom#8112, clakclak#8080, Voximus#7678

https://discord.gg/bJsEjy2

Hello! Sounds like a "bullshit" group I can get behind.

Can you tell my more about the philosophy of Zero-Sum DKP? What makes that kind of system very simple and easy!

(BTW, just joined the Discord!!)

Zero-Sum done right is basically just LC anyway, it forces player's to go after the item's they want the most and give's them agency to do so. The item's still go to the player's that have put in the most time as who ever has the most DKP wins the item so it's always transparent whose going to win. The entire system is public and there's no sneaky ways to earn DKP or bidding bullshit. Players have more agency then with LC so they can choose their own item path and it even promote's a lot of discussion in guild as to whose getting what and adjusting your path based off other's want. Create's a stronger sense of community without any drama.

I'm very interested! I'm looking for a guild that gets raids done while having fun and being semi-competitive. Best way to describe myself is that I'm a sub, enjoy being coddled, and maybe a little late night RP . Hopefully this transmission reaches you. I will be joining discord asap!

Quote Originally Posted by Nottom View Post
    I'm very interested! I'm looking for a guild that gets raids done while having fun and being semi-competitive. Best way to describe myself is that I'm a sub, enjoy being coddled, and maybe a little late night RP . Hopefully this transmission reaches you. I will be joining discord asap!
    You are the worst officer in this guild tom and I hate you very much.

<Entitled> is really the most transparent guild that I've been in. So often people get fucked over because someone and their friends want all the best loot. You really won't have to deal with that here. You show up, put in the effort to be good at your class, come with a good attitude and you'll get what you want. Tank prio doesn't bug me since I'm a mage but even if a healer gets my damn mageblade before me it just makes the next run smoother.

Loot aside, wow is a game and it should be fun. I'm sure I could get into a "hardcore" guild but why would I want to? I want to have fun with a group of people that don't flip out and can take some shit talk.

<Entitled> For those have given up on life <3

Quote Originally Posted by Serrasin View Post

<Entitled> For those have given up on life <3
    We're also really good if you're on the edge, you'll be for sure done after you play with us.

In need of more melee boys for the weekend team.

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serrasin View Post
    I'm a mage but even if a healer gets my damn mageblade before me it just makes the next run smoother.
    As a Paladin, I second this

I hate the Alliance but I'm willing to roll it in Classic for my boys here. I raided with Entitled on Nostalrius and it was the best raiding experience I've ever had in all my years playing this dumb game. You'll get the progression resembling a hardcore guild, but without all the bullshit.

Recruiting more alchohalic anime boys

Please don't bring that curse upon us.

I'm starting a weeb army subgroup in Entitled where we just draw lewds of our waifus and send them to Badtank every hour on the hour forever.

Ey, yea this Badtank guy, he's one giant egotistical asshole, but for the years I've known him, I typically have a good time.

We have the best memes and most alcoholic raiders.

Weekend second team interested.. I intend on Maging, but only have 12ish hours a week to play after my LaborDay weekend no lifeing. How comfortable are ya'll with some filthy casual hours, but well studied mage?

Could always use more vending machines hit us up

Quote Originally Posted by Roonsine View Post
    Weekend second team interested.. I intend on Maging, but only have 12ish hours a week to play after my LaborDay weekend no lifeing. How comfortable are ya'll with some filthy casual hours, but well studied mage?
    We always recruit a shit ton of casual's, they help flesh out the roster.

Boys, we'll be the biggest guild on our server and we get to be wasted during raids. It's a win win

Plus you get to do badtank plans for bonus dkp.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtank View Post
    Plus you get to do badtank plans for bonus dkp.
    Sounds just a little suspect home boy.