Thread: [TV] Batwoman

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    My goodness me this is so cringy it hurts to watch.

This is literally worse then the Sonic trailer.
    I am now picturing a Sonic movie trailer that is about fursecution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    It's almost as good as my idea for Skittles flavored Red Bull!
    That sounds better than the time I mixed Gatorade powder into my Monster. It's got electrolytes.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Weeeee.... This is the batwoman nobody wants, but it's the batwoman we deserve. lol

72k likes vs 328k dislikes, yea the CW needs a little damage control here.

Man bad. Woman good.

I hear they have to delete dislikes and comments. That's how you know you have a great show on your hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    Weeeee.... This is the batwoman nobody wants, but it's the batwoman we deserve. lol

72k likes vs 328k dislikes, yea the CW needs a little damage control here.
    Why would the CW need to do damage control? Have you seen the other stuff they've put out? It's all the definition of cheesy shlock:

No, of course you haven't. The only reason you know about this one is because the female lead character didn't apologize enough for having the audacity to be female and it triggered the anti-SJW SJWs on the internet.

If people like the shows the CW is already making, chances are they'll like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Why would the CW need to do damage control? Have you seen the other stuff they've put out? It's all the definition of cheesy shlock:

No, of course you haven't. The only reason you know about this one is because the female lead character didn't apologize enough for having the audacity to be female and it triggered the anti-SJW SJWs on the internet.

If people like the shows the CW is already making, chances are they'll like this one.
    I have seen the other stuff they've got. Supernatural has been premium grade shit for nine seasons. Your appeal to popularity means nothing in terms of quality.

Not necessarily, I love Supernatural and the Flash, I'm not caught up on this season of Arrow but I'll be watching that soon. I was excited for Batwoman because as a huge Batman fan, we are left with scraps like Gotham. However, the trailer deflated any enthusiasm I once had for the show. It is very Supergirl-esque which I only made it 4 episodes in before I gave up on that show. There are legitimate complaints here but you just want to push your SJW agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    you just want to push your SJW agenda
    And what would that be.

Uh Oh....someone got triggered from a non triggering comment. Your feminism is showing.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Not necessarily, I love Supernatural and the Flash, I'm not caught up on this season of Arrow but I'll be watching that soon. I was excited for Batwoman because as a huge Batman fan, we are left with scraps like Gotham. However, the trailer deflated any enthusiasm I once had for the show. It is very Supergirl-esque which I only made it 4 episodes in before I gave up on that show. There are legitimate complaints here but you just want to push your SJW agenda.
    Genuine question as a fan of Batman did you expect batwomen to be any different then the trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Genuine question as a fan of Batman did you expect batwomen to be any different then the trailer?
    Yeah, she was good in the crossover they had in the arrowverse, though in the comics I find her hit and miss. She does seem to do better in a team setting even as a team leader. I was just hoping it would be more about her and less about her gender and we would see some Batman villains.

trailer is a total cringe fest, this crap can only appeal to low iq leftist radicals.

main point of the series seems to be her gender, in the trailer they constantly highlighted that part.

one of my favorite moments "im not going to let a man take a cradit for womans work"? says after she broke into a man's mansion and stole his stuff/identity lol.
    guess thats ok because shes a womyn.

in short only brain dead people can enjoy this shallow "show".

They could have tried to make it good?

And its not like theres a shortage of superhero shows/films.

Whats different about this show other than her gender? What a bore.

That's just cringe. So bad.

I wonder how long Ruby Rose will haunt our screens with her lack of talent because she was the hot one in orange is the new black.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall's balls, that bitch just screams SJW Feminazi. WOW. What fucking hole did they pull her from? Definitely not watching this flaming garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The trailer worked! I now hate myself for being a male and won't be able to watch the show because that will be appropriating female entertainment culture!
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

im next tier woke where i find this show sexist because it depicts lesbians in military as unable to control themselves and focus more on their sexual fantasy's than on their training!

All fellow woman unite and boycott this show!

#notmykindastronk

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    They could have tried to make it good?

And its not like theres a shortage of superhero shows/films.

Whats different about this show other than her gender? What a bore.
    Well what would you define as good? Is it good to be character accrete? If so then it looks good even if it’s a character I don’t like.

Sure they could make a totally new character to make her more appealing but then what would the point of even using batwomen?

Genuine question, as someone who has barely ready any comic book: If we agree that the character is shit, why give it more attention? I don't like 'clean' perfect characters either, but from what I've gathered so far there is no redeemable quality with Kate Kane whatsoever. Why even read or watch it? What is the gain?

Sorry if this sounds as if I'm making it personal, that's not my idea. But if the character is as she is in the comic books... where do the fans come from? It doesn't strike me as engaging or interesting to at best a very small audience, and making a series for them, in todays media landscape, just looks foolish.