Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Being too poor to buy an unarmored mount when they were around, I had hoped to get one this time around. Admittedly, this decision does take some of the oomph out of leveling for me.

    I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up on the cash shop, really.

  2. #22
    Classic is re-creating 1.12, not 1.1

    Nobody is mad because it's such a small detail that nobody really cares about, and barely anyone even could get. You had to get to 60 grind 1000g within the first ~4 months of the game; only no-life NEETs could do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    LFR saved raiding
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    LFR is not really easy. I would say it's a lot harder thant Mythic Dungeons
    get_a_load_of_this_guy_cam.jpg

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Classic is re-creating 1.12, not 1.1

    Nobody is mad because it's such a small detail that nobody really cares about, and barely anyone even could get. You had to get to 60 grind 1000g within the first ~4 months of the game; only no-life NEETs could do that.
    Lol. How long does it take for you? 1 or 2 years? Maybe you finally managed to do it in TBC? Don't put the rest of us in the same bag as you, thx.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Lol. How long does it take for you? 1 or 2 years? Maybe you finally managed to do it in TBC? Don't put the rest of us in the same bag as you, thx.
    >no counterargument
    >resorts to elitism and insults

    Yikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    LFR saved raiding
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    LFR is not really easy. I would say it's a lot harder thant Mythic Dungeons
    get_a_load_of_this_guy_cam.jpg

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    >no counterargument
    >resorts to elitism and insults

    Yikes.
    Yup. If anything this is the best argument as to why they shouldn't be appeased.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

  6. #26
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    If this is the stuff that upsets you, I feel for you. Life is gonna be tough. What a non-issue.
    Found the dude that can't tell real life from the game

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    >no counterargument
    >resorts to elitism and insults

    Yikes.
    Weren't you just the one throwing out "ONLY NO LIFE NEETS COULD DO THAT"
    Almost as if you had no argument and could only come up with insults...

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun-Ra View Post
    This was a big carrot on the stick for me, it’s disappointing to see it not added. Walking around major cities and seeing the old school mounts every now and then was awesome.
    That was a pretty nice trinket too.

  8. #28
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by LundyTuesday View Post
    Being too poor to buy an unarmored mount when they were around, I had hoped to get one this time around. Admittedly, this decision does take some of the oomph out of leveling for me.

    I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up on the cash shop, really.
    It does seem like the most likely scenario with the current leadership over at Activision

  9. #29
    What is this unarmored mounts? I do not get it. I remember midway I went to mulgoro and bought a slow speed gray kodo. then a very long time after I could buy the %100 speed kodo. Slow kodo did not have anything on it, just like anyother kodo in barrens. %100 one had some armor on it. Is that what you are talking about? What unarmored mounts are these?

  10. #30
    The Patient Canield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    226
    Wish they would have left them in for a short period. Maybe they will re-consider. I do think the mount training for each type is a nice touch to be honest.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    What is this unarmored mounts? I do not get it. I remember midway I went to mulgoro and bought a slow speed gray kodo. then a very long time after I could buy the %100 speed kodo. Slow kodo did not have anything on it, just like anyother kodo in barrens. %100 one had some armor on it. Is that what you are talking about? What unarmored mounts are these?
    The original 100% speed mounts were just recolors of the 60% speed mounts. In a later patch, they changed it so 100% speed mounts were fancy armored versions of the mounts.

    For example, one of the original 100% speed horses was a plain white horse with no armor. It was removed and replaced with the armored horses we have today. Original. New one. The original won't be in classic since they were removed before 1.12.

  12. #32
    Bring back unarmored mounts and then add transmog...right? right guyss????

  13. #33
    @seleri ahhh now I see. I myself bought the mount way later as I was a healer druid. limited time and zero farming efficiency. I was always short on money. It makes sense now. Thank you. I could vaguely remember something my rog friend said about it.

    but people seriously, is that so important? we got the game at last, just enjoy.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    Bring back unarmored mounts and then add transmog...right? right guyss????
    I actually fully support them adding transmog. It would give me a reason to roll as something besides undead.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Weren't you just the one throwing out "ONLY NO LIFE NEETS COULD DO THAT"
    Almost as if you had no argument and could only come up with insults...
    >no counterargument
    >takes 1 part of my post out of context to insult me

    Yikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    LFR saved raiding
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    LFR is not really easy. I would say it's a lot harder thant Mythic Dungeons
    get_a_load_of_this_guy_cam.jpg

  16. #36
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    >no counterargument
    >takes 1 part of my post out of context to insult me

    Yikes.
    You never made an argument to counter sweetie. You just shrieked "No one cares" and started chucking around ineffective insults.

    Yikes.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Classic is re-creating 1.12, not 1.1

    Nobody is mad because it's such a small detail that nobody really cares about, and barely anyone even could get. You had to get to 60 grind 1000g within the first ~4 months of the game; only no-life NEETs could do that.
    That's not true at all. How do you think raiders pay for their consumables? You think every single raider is a nolifer?

    Getting to 60 should take you a little over a month if you're slow, maybe a month and a half. By the time you get there, if you played smart (not spending money on stupid crap you don't need, not buying gear off the AH, not buying abilities you don't need, selling every item that's not trash on the AH, looting and vendoring every trash item you come across) you should have about 600-700g. By this time, you should also be at least honored with your race's faction, which cuts off 10% of the mount price. Which means you'd need to grind 200-300g. There's many options for that. You could farm humanoids and sell runecloth + any greens / blues you find + vendor trash, you could farm beasts with skinning and sell all the leather, you could farm herbs and sell them, you could solo some dungeons and make a killing there.

    Long story short: It's perfectly doable even if you don't play 10hrs a day.

  18. #38
    Yes im that upset that I'm considering not even playing Classic at all just cause of this , this was my main goal. They seriously need to reconsider this.

  19. #39
    It was a big thing to get before level 45 and farming the grazy amount of gold for the epic mount with armor for casuals.

    Keep it original Blizzard.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Is no one else upset about this?

    The armored mounts are the 1.12 progressive itemization version of the mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    My opinion is a fact.
    Having opinions are F A C T S.
    Stating you do not agree with my world has no impact on mine.
    It is not the same as talking about math either.
    This is talking about MY perception and so to me it is A fact.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •