Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    So what?

Many dogs die every day, we hear nothing of it.

Sorry, but I couldn't care less about a cat that's not even mine. It's ridiculous that we have more tributes to a hilarious looking animal than someone who actually died contributing a lot to bettering humanity.

People like Professor Graeme Clark probably won't get anywhere near the level of plaudits and commiserations on social media if he dies. Which is a sad indictment on human society really. If you don't know who he is (I doubt you do, because you're too busy fawning over cute doggies), then look him up.
    Grumpy Cat respects your grumpiness.
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

I didn't like the meme, but I also didn't have anything against the cat itself, so it's sad to see it die.

Here's to you, Grumpy Cat: I hope you were able to find a shred of joy in a life of being forcibly toured around the world while retards wake you up at all hours of the day and blind you with camera flashes so that your owners could get insanely rich off of your drooling idiot fans that paved the way for your super shitty/short life, when all you actually wanted to do was lie around the house and do cat stuff.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

So what?

Sorry, but I couldn't care less about a cat that's not even mine. It's ridiculous that we have more tributes to a hilarious looking animal than someone who actually died contributing a lot to bettering humanity.

People like Professor Graeme Clark probably won't get anywhere near the level of plaudits and commiserations on social media if he dies. Which is a sad indictment on human society really. If you don't know who he is (I doubt you do, because you're too busy fawning over cute doggies), then look him up.
    I'll take the bait and the infraction.

Fuck off m8.

What is dead may never die!
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

Quote Originally Posted by Icechaosss View Post

Fuck off m8.
    It's Grumpy Cat, not Angry Triggered Cat.
    Fan reaction was muted, but fan's reactions at BlizzCon confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world.
    "Do you guys not have phones?"
    "You think you do, but you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by Icechaosss View Post

Fuck off m8.
    don't worry, grumpy cat will go on remembered, while guys like him won't be.

Grumpy cat will be missed.

Although, it's weird to think that an internet famous cat gets more news coverage when it dies than most of us ever will...

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I hope she takes him to a taxidermist.
    Most people consider pets part of the family as opposed to trophies. It'd be a little strange.

That should be a new rule going forward. Everyone now has to bring all their loved ones to the taxidermist from now on, then put them on display in a family room. We can call it, the creepy family room challenge to ensure participation.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Grumpy cat will be missed.

Although, it's weird to think that an internet famous cat gets more news coverage when it dies than most of us ever will...

Most people consider pets part of the family as opposed to trophies. It'd be a little strange.

That should be a new rule going forward. Everyone now has to bring all their loved ones to the taxidermist from now on, then put them on display in a family room. We can call it, the creepy family room challenge to ensure participation.
    It's pretty common for some pet owners to get their pets stuffed so that they will be around forever even if dead. http://www.preservedpets.com/
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    Proof Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American
    A Congress woman who doesn't know the 3 branches of Government.
    Now that's funny!

Jesus no not Grumpy Cat. D:

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post

I could never do that. I fucking loved my cat. Took years to get over her passing away. The very idea of having her stuffed makes me ill. She was very much part of the family, and you don't take family members to a fucking taxidermist...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's pretty common for some pet owners to get their pets stuffed so that they will be around forever even if dead. http://www.preservedpets.com/
    I know some people do. Personally, I don't want fluffy (random cat name) or grandma sitting in the living room staring out through vacant eyes forever.

And nothing of value was lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    And nothing of value was lost.
    The grumpy cat lives on in your heart. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Sad to hear.

My favorite meme was "I had fun once. It was awful".

That'll be a big F from me for the Grumpy Cat.
    Is there anything from vanilla WoW you are not looking forward to despite your hype for Classic? Come and tell us what it is.

So what?

Boo and Grumpy were very popular. They sold toys of them that I saw for awhile and still do and they’re fucking high because they’re popular and famous
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

You guys aren't REALLY sad are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    You could care less enough to not post in the thread?
    Gotta get dat post count up somehow.

My god, this whole time she had an even better name that we didn't use.

RIP Tardar Sauce, you magnificent cat. Symbol of an era.

While linking memes is technically against the rules, linking articles is not! https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...es/3704600002/

Some days are grumpier than others, sweet dreams little one.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I didn't like the meme, but I also didn't have anything against the cat itself, so it's sad to see it die.

Here's to you, Grumpy Cat: I hope you were able to find a shred of joy in a life of being forcibly toured around the world while retards wake you up at all hours of the day and blind you with camera flashes so that your owners could get insanely rich off of your drooling idiot fans that paved the way for your super shitty/short life, when all you actually wanted to do was lie around the house and do cat stuff.
    Appropriately grumpy post but I think you have a point, a life like that would have been very stressful for a cat and stress triggers recurrent infections and impaired immune system function. Not saying that is necessarily what happened here, but still.