3+ Year Old Account

Mage Conjure Food / Water increased yield

Hello , i was wondering if anyone playing the beta knows how often the increased yield per cast of Conjure Food / Conjure Water comes. I saw people making 10 each cast , but wandered how fast you get there considering it starts at 2 per cast.

I imagine it's either 1 per level or 2 , capping at 10 ofcourse.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lound View Post
    Hello , i was wondering if anyone playing the beta knows how often the increased yield per cast of Conjure Food / Conjure Water comes. I saw people making 10 each cast , but wandered how fast you get there considering it starts at 2 per cast.

Thanks in advance.
    From memory of being in vanilla, it was 2 or so per level and reset when you get a new rank.

Biggest issue being at 60 you can only make 4 of the best rank at a time and there was no table, I used to spend 30mins or so before raids summoning up water to pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    From memory of being in vanilla, it was 2 or so per level and reset when you get a new rank.

Biggest issue being at 60 you can only make 4 of the best rank at a time and there was no table, I used to spend 30mins or so before raids summoning up water to pass out.
    Starts at 2 - increases by 2 per level, i BELIEVE it caps at 20, but by the time you're doing that you should already have the next rank.

damn that sounds fun. can't wait <3

Quote Originally Posted by clownpenisfart View Post
    damn that sounds fun. can't wait <3
    Oh yeah, get an addon/macro ready for manually trading 4 stacks of water to 30 people every raid too.

7+ Year Old Account
    It was +2 per level, cap at 20, but at the moment you can do 20, you already have better rank with better food that starts again from 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    It was +2 per level, cap at 20, but at the moment you can do 20, you already have better rank with better food that starts again from 2.
    that's vanilla af

Oh yeah, get an addon/macro ready for manually trading 4 stacks of water to 30 people every raid too.
    well I do hope a 40 man raid will have at least some mage buddys helping out lol

15+ Year Old Account

It's 1.12, you can make 10 water per cast, not 4.

Thanks in advance.
    Hmmm... and here I thought it increased as your level increased. And thought it started at like 4 or 6... then again I'm a TBC baby.

3+ Year Old Account
    Alright , thanks all for the answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    It's 1.12, you can make 10 water per cast, not 4.
    Thats the only change Tseric graced us with that didnt want to make us burn our class forum to the ground. Most people didnt bother getting the 55 water from DM anyway so like 2 of us had to make ALL of it because noone wanted the 45 crap.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilarya View Post
    Thats the only change Tseric graced us with that didnt want to make us burn our class forum to the ground. Most people didnt bother getting the 55 water from DM anyway so like 2 of us had to make ALL of it because noone wanted the 45 crap.
    Is the level 55 water not available from trainer? From what i read on Classic Wowhead it was , although costing 4g20s.

It should be available from the trainer, yes.

55 water is from a mage quest in diremaul east

Thanks in advance.
    It's two per level capping at 20 in a single cast. The pattern breaks at level 60 where I believe they changed it to 10 per cast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kurthos View Post
    55 water is from a mage quest in diremaul east
    And core abilities are drops from AQ like arcane brilliance, firball, frost bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by kanadei View Post
    oh yeah, get an addon/macro ready for manually trading 4 stacks of water to 30 people every raid too.
    def getting this.

As soon as you get the new rank of the spell you make 2 per cast, and it goes up by 2 each level until you are making a full 20 stack per cast, and the next level you get the new rank.