Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    They tend to share certain abilities in trees, if you look at classes such as Druid and DK it took them years and years to get those trees right. DH was a bit too OP for Legion as well, mainly because of the DPS nature of the class invading the tank side. Warrior had the opposite problem, all their DPS damage came from deep arms/fury so lower level and base tanks were underpowered and then when they got the gear they would dive into those medium to deep dps builds while still tanking. I'd imagine the same issues would pop up for this class as well.

Obviously it would be worked out eventually, but I doubt it would be really addressed until after the expansion, much like DK and DH.
    I do believe that Blizzard purposely does this in order to achieve a higher adoption rate with their new classes. Blizzard purposely made DHs OP so that people would actually play the class. They did the opposite with the Monk class, and the adoption rate suffered for it. I do think Blizzard would make this class (and honestly any new class) OP purposely in order to get players to adopt it.

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    A few months is hardly a necro, particularly for a topic that is otherwise not discussed in other threads at length and remains relevant as an unrealized class idea.
    you keep bloody reviving it again. this is your third time!! you revived it today after just under 4 months of nothing, you revived it in December of last year after another 4 months of nothing and the earliest one was back in July 2020 when you revived it after 9 months of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    you keep bloody reviving it again. this is your third time!! you revived it today after just under 4 months of nothing, you revived it in December of last year after another 4 months of nothing and the earliest one was back in July 2020 when you revived it after 9 months of nothing.
    To be fair, with Dragons being hinted as a possible theme for the next expansion (and the new thread about a possible infinite dragonflight expansion), it would make sense to bump this now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    you keep bloody reviving it again. this is your third time!
    It's one of the better write-ups and ideas. There should be a stickie for such.