Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenis View Post
    If there are so many options why every single demo warlock uses 3 Explosive Potential, 1 Baleful Invocation and whatever adds most damage as last two in every single situation? Is it really an option if u use same ones for everything?
    because no matter how much choice there is, no matter how many million choices there are, people will always choose the best stuff.

also i am running 3 baleful, 1 supreme commander, 1 umbral, and 1 size regulator all fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Windfury totem called, he's very sad because you forgot about him.
    hi, didn't know that shaman dps was that common on ur server, on mine didn't (server community was strong back then, and to learn about ppl from other servers was rare)
    For SWP, pally tank was awesome to have on M'uru. Also, except for a couple of fights (Illidan says hi), you could tank with a paladin.
    u talk like it was common, and i'm pretty sure it wasn't, paladin did have an obvious lower stamina than both warrior or druid
    No, chain heal tooltip said "If cast on a party member, the heal will only jump to other party members". But, amazingly enough, you could cast it on other people as well.
    that applies to many other better abilities that priest had like circle of heal and prayer of healing, also prayer of mending was only ability i can recall that jump to anyone who get injured in raid, still priest wasn't used instead of shaman because they don't bring shaman for ability of different party heal in a raid, but for BL
    Brutallus for meteor slash, Felmyst (people bunched around their priests for mass dispels), Eredar twins (all the raid bunched in one place), M'uru for the teams doing adds. That's at least 4/6 fights for SWP.
    so in all TBC, most bosses needed group hugging, or u meant sunwell only ? also Felmyst most of fight required spread out, u talk about specific time to absorb dmg or other, i talk in general, and not just swp

Yeah, I'm talking about 2v2. Because if a class can get to pretty high rating just by throwing lifebloom, travel form and cyclone on their bars, it's totally balanced.
    and rogue/warrior stun-lock is even more broken if u want to count who was really 'balanced', druid solo survive was amazing but back then Mortal Strike still had 50% debuff
    Last edited by sam86; 2019-06-01 at 12:32 AM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

• They made M+ a tiresome slog through trash oversatured with mechanics that are mostly non-lethal.
    • Azerite Armor has failed to replace Legion Legendaries. Whereas the Legion Legendaries changed your playstyle (in a satisfying manner) and created interesting synergies with other items, the Azerite Armor pieces are mostly littered with flat stat increases and other passive effects that might as well not be there at all for how much of an impact they have.
    • The story of BFA is questionable at best. Going directly from defeating Space Satan to a petty faction conflict around minerals makes about as little sense as Sylvanas's motives for war.
    • Nerfing Haste made gameplay on most classes feel extremely sluggish and unsatisfying.

My quick answer to the OP: Enhancement Shamans used to be awesome in Legion

Why is Legion even used as the bar line here? Legion was actually a good Expansion, anyone who says otherwise are just those groups of people who complain about things for the sake of complaining.
    If you want to use an example, it shoulod be "How come BFA is worse than Cata or WOD" Because those are actually bad expansions, "outside of Firelands of course"

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    There's a theory that they have two teams working on expansions and the second team is really fucking bad.

This team did Warlords of Draenor, skipped Legion and did BfA.
    So, comeback in 1year for next awesome expansion in nylotha!