Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pufster View Post
    That just makes me laugh.

Proves that many people’s vision of classic is just wrong. What a surprise. Retail has done alot to adress these annoying things, yet they think it was a bug.
    Yeah. I bet most reports of "bugs" came from players that they never played classic :P

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Or who the hell would remember Tauren used to have a giant hitbox?
    Most people who played back then, I'd guess! It was something you dealt with a lot. Wasn't something happening only once or twice during Classic.

Not surprising what people report. I'd also report things that was in Classic but later fixed. Up to Blizzard to sort the reports.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

players: "classic is full of bugs"
    bliz: "erm noo, it's just classic being the exact same pos that it was back then, just like you wanted"

lmao at this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    You're completely delusional and clearly have zero experience with top guilds on priv servers.
    Every single raid (except MC and Ony) will be fully cleared on day 1 of its release.
    Yes NA will have every single world 1st
    Am I now? What did I say that was not true? Please tell me. And I’d even post the name of the realms and guilds I’m speaking about here but it’s against the rules. And I never said they wouldn’t be cleared. They will be, but not by average private realm idiots that never touched vanilla. These guys will be so confused when they try to do Razorgore and realize they can’t kill every add and have to actually kite. Because you know, the mobs will have actual correct ratings for once and classes such as warriors won’t be able to go balls to the wall DPS without pulling aggro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clownpenisfart View Post
    players: "classic is full of bugs"
    bliz: "erm noo, it's just classic being the exact same pos that it was back then, just like you wanted"

lmao at this
    Except Blizzard wants people to find these bugs and report them which is why there’s a beta and not just a stress test.
    Why do you post here bud? You shit on classic. You shit on BFA. So you hate WoW. Why are you here? To try to rile up people? That’s the definition of the T word that we can’t say on here. I imagine you’ll pop back off to your main MMO-C forum account when it’s unbanned soon enough. Unless you got a perm ban of course.

50% of herbs are flying in the air. Shit ton of mobs are stuck in the ground or in walls. These are the real bugs i encountered. I didn't remember any health regen values from 15 years ago to measure that tho. Some people man..

Whats the deal with war regen? is it slower or something than others? Cause i wached some vids a while back explaining spirit and pull by pull and it seemed faster if the warrior had some spirit gear. Less downtime. Coulda been from a P/S idk just curious.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Whats the deal with war regen? is it slower or something than others? Cause i wached some vids a while back explaining spirit and pull by pull and it seemed faster if the warrior had some spirit gear. Less downtime. Coulda been from a P/S idk just curious.
    People say warriors regen health too fast and Blizzard answered warriors regen health slightly faster than other classes and it's working as intended.

I like the new addition about aggro radius. If there's one thing I will never forget from Classic it was mobs with 'Starving' in their name would aggro from halfway across the damn zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Healasouhait View Post
    Did people really thought /sit would trigger enrage / reckoning in Classic ? Lol

They gave access to the beta to the wrong people, but all those private servers player's tears are delightful.
    It did, on certain patches. So people can fuck right off with this "HAHAHA THESE PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT WHEN THEY SAID THEY WANTED CLASSIC'.

Though I do suppose people would prefer people not report stuff that could be bugs since it could be stuff that was introduced in x patch or stuff they're keeping from the current client. Since you know, they're doing it on current client not old client and that already changed a bunch of things.

Wasn't that how the Paladin Reckoning Bomb was found and then fixed? Someone stacked up Reckoning to its max 100 stacks by /sitting in a duel and not fighting back (I believe). That person then soloed Kazzak lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlae View Post
    It did, on certain patches. So people can fuck right off with this "HAHAHA THESE PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT WHEN THEY SAID THEY WANTED CLASSIC'.

Though I do suppose people would prefer people not report stuff that could be bugs since it could be stuff that was introduced in x patch or stuff they're keeping from the current client. Since you know, they're doing it on current client not old client and that already changed a bunch of things.
    Wasn't that how the Paladin Reckoning Bomb was found and then fixed? Someone stacked up Reckoning to its max 100 stacks by /sitting in a duel and not fighting back (I believe). That person then soloed Kazzak lmao.

Only those accounts that played in Vanilla should be allowed in the Beta.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    Only those accounts that played in Vanilla should be allowed in the Beta.
    Because...? Because only Vanilla players will recognize what bugs are actually bugs? I'm pretty sure most people will realize that things like flying resource nodes and mobs stuck inside walls or trees count as actual bugs.

And this is coming from someone who played in Vanilla, albeit only for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlae View Post

On certain patches...we're playing at the 1.12 patch. It did not work back then, it made no sense it was working on private servers.

I played two Vanilla betas in 2004 (US and Korean) but I wasn't invited to this one.
    Where do I report this bug?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Because...? Because only Vanilla players will recognize what bugs are actually bugs? I'm pretty sure most people will realize that things like flying resource nodes and mobs stuck inside walls or trees count as actual bugs.

And this is coming from someone who played in Vanilla, albeit only for a few months.
    Also immortal fulborgs that keep reseting.

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Why do you post here bud? You shit on classic. You shit on BFA. So you hate WoW. Why are you here?
    Because somewhere in wow there is the potential for an actually good game, which they got closer to find in the past before moving away from it.

And because I don't think that the game can improve if they only listen to the (increasingly small) subset of their customers who are still happy enough with wow to keep a subscription up (Google "survivorship bias"). When you listen only to the people with positive opinions you can't improve your product.

This is pretty much the largest forum where someone who doesn't have a sub on a North american account have any chance to be heard by the devs.

Sorry that people pointing out the huge flaws in your idiotic game bothers you so much. It's interesting how much you care about others opinions. I mean you're having fun in the game, and that's all that counts, right? Or perhaps you're not having as much fun as you keep telling yourself so negative opinions bother you?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Read the post you quoted - it is outlined VERY clearly. They want to limit the feedback they receive to ppl who are actually interested in the product. For most games, this is done by having a closed beta, often only accessible to those who have pre purchased the game. As there is no box purchase here, this is the next best option. Many companies use an open beta weekend (clearly just a free demo) as a marketing tool close to launch to build some interest and hype - this really isnt the type of game for that - its a 15yo remake of a game that sits in a niche market to begin with.

Stop being part of outrage culture and slow down and think, just for a moment. You dont "need" to pay for access to the beta - access to the beta is granted to all current subscribers. If you are not a current subscriber, and are interested in the product, pay the sub and get access to all wow up to BfA, and the beta. If you are not interested, then why complain?

For every game you have LITERALLY never paid anything for to play the beta, i can list a dozen you needed to have a pre-purchase to access, so leave the hyperbole for another thread.

The fact people cannot understand that this game has no box price, and therefore no pre-purchases, something used by MOST games to control access to their beta, is completely beyond words.

you strike me as the sort of person who would pay a Netflix sub, and then complain that its overpriced because you only watch RoboZuna, so your sub should be less.
    so i have to pay for access to betas i have never had to pay for access to with blizzard in order to prove i am interested in classic.
    stop apologizing for blizzard and think for yourself - we didn't have to pay for access to beta before. i got BFA beta. without paying. my friend got access to betas for Cata through warlords. without paying. without subbing.

i understand there is no box price - but i have literally never had to pay for access to a wow beta before. period. not even a sub. but go ahead and excuse them requiring it at the time when it should be the least needed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    so i have to pay for access to betas i have never had to pay for access to with blizzard in order to prove i am interested in classic.
    stop apologizing for blizzard and think for yourself - we didn't have to pay for access to beta before. i got BFA beta. without paying. my friend got access to betas for Cata through warlords. without paying. without subbing.

i understand there is no box price - but i have literally never had to pay for access to a wow beta before. period. not even a sub. but go ahead and excuse them requiring it at the time when it should be the least needed anyway.
    Any other companies letting you play "betas" without paying?
    I dont know, it doesnt seem that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Any other companies letting you play "betas" without paying?
    I dont know, it doesnt seem that bad.
    what other companies do doesn't matter.
    what i know is this - i haven't had to be subscribed to world of warcraft in order to play beta in as far back as i can remember. played BFA beta. no sub. legion and mists beta. no sub.
    why all of a sudden is this changing now?
    oh right - because its a way for blizzard to milk unsubbed people waiting for classic for an extra 4 months of money.

Quote Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
    I like the new addition about aggro radius. If there's one thing I will never forget from Classic it was mobs with 'Starving' in their name would aggro from halfway across the damn zone.
    It was the social aggro that always used to get me, 1 slight mispull and you could end up with half a dozen bearing down on you.