Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by discofleshpot View Post
    The ones reporting these "bugs" are probably the same people who have been waiting for Classic to come back so they can play it... because they miss it so much... except they were never there to miss it... and they dont realize how much of a different game it really is...
    Considering a majority of the people in the beta are streamers that were likely in the ball park 10 years old when the game came out the odds are against it. They just don't remember.

I had to laugh when Tips Out got 2-shot by a boss in Wailing Caverns after he charged into it with broken gear, without full health, and before the healer was ready. He reported it as bugged for dealing too much damage. No words.

Last edited by DarkAmbient; 2019-05-18 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by discofleshpot View Post
    The ones reporting these "bugs" are probably the same people who have been waiting for Classic to come back so they can play it... because they miss it so much... except they were never there to miss it... and they dont realize how much of a different game it really is...
    I've heard 1.12 dumb down the game a lot as well.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I had to laugh when Tips Out got 2-shot by a boss in Wailing Caverns after he charged into it with broken gear, without full health, and before the healer was ready. He reported it as bugged for dealing too much damage. No words.
    LOL thats just priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Dergiab View Post
    Warrior health regen is Spirit * 0.8 + 6. Warrior has the highest regen of all the classes.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/wiki/HP_Regen_%28WoW%29
    warrior get the most from spirit as well and it kind of worthless on everyone else. Staff warrior were also a thing.

Can't wait for a prot warrior to get healed by a Disc priest, and wondering why they can't do shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilarya View Post
    Well it depends how youd extend that thought. I dont have a sub. Current WoW absolutely does not deserve it and I wont sub for a beta I might not get into when I have 0 intent on ever reinstalling during BFA's lifecycle. If I can get the beta and not access it fine, make it show up on my menu ill log in buy a token and activate my account to play Classic Beta. But if they want me to pay for the opportunity to maybe get the invite? no thats dumb because then money is running and I get no game time out of it because retail can burn at this point.
    You know as well as Blizzard and everyone else that you will buy a sub once it's released anyway. Besides, they want to get people paying but they also know that most won't stay for long as classic is just not a game that most people will enjoy in the long run.

Blizzard will gain very little from letting people try the beta for free but they will gain quite a bit from the early rush of players that remember the games as awesome yet will be utterly bored in a month or so. There is a VERY realy risk that the majority of testers would be bored befor they payed Blizzard anything. Can't have that, now can we?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You know as well as Blizzard and everyone else that you will buy a sub once it's released anyway. Besides, they want to get people paying but they also know that most won't stay for long as classic is just not a game that most people will enjoy in the long run.

Blizzard will gain very little from letting people try the beta for free but they will gain quite a bit from the early rush of players that remember the games as awesome yet will be utterly bored in a month or so. There is a VERY realy risk that the majority of testers would be bored befor they payed Blizzard anything. Can't have that, now can we?
    No I get that I agree. I was mostly just stating the opt in portion would ideally not have the active account requirement. Make actually playing it have the sub sure but let us roll the dice on getting the beta invite before we invest.

Im already 100% guaranteed to have the sub running on aug 27th. I genuinely would like to be testing and reporting things for this as applicable, not to hurrdurr change things but for like things that clearly broke by just overlaying the 1.12 code over the current architecture. Im already retired I wouldnt mind myself being an unpaid tester, dont have alot else to be doing.

The funny thing is that boss is one of the hardest hitting bosses in early levels, even in retail he still hits fairly hard on non heirloom tanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    I've heard 1.12 dumb down the game a lot as well.
    In what ways? I started in 1.12 so I don’t have a prior reference.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Lul at wrathbabies crying
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Or who the hell would remember Tauren used to have a giant hitbox?
    Do gnomes still drown in shallow pools and such?

"Warrior health Regeneration is working at the expected rate."

Hilarious. I also love the ones where they're passive aggressively calling out BFA players.
    where do they call out bfa players?

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    In what ways? I started in 1.12 so I don’t have a prior reference.
    They reworked worked talents and a bunch other changes or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Do gnomes still drown in shallow pools and such?
    Was this a thing? I remember gnomes complaining about pools in black morass, but were there spots in classic that caused issues too?

I welcome him to vanilla.

This alone proofs how wrongly tuned all private servers are - mobs hit like wet noodles, dungeon bosses are usually no better. And i mean servers that are supposed to be blizzlike x1.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    i love the irony . when some people after 3 years of spreading nonsense on this forums finaly have no choice but to admit how many elements of classic were shit as they report them as bugs.
    It's been 15 years, and nothing but private servers for any kind of reference... Theres going to be mistakes... Just because they think somethings a bug and it isn't doesnt mean they think classics trash... The reason people want classic is because its a completely different experience to modern WoW.

"Warrior health Regeneration is working at the expected rate."

Hilarious. I also love the ones where they're passive aggressively calling out BFA players.
    Are people reporting it to be higher or lower than normal?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    People didn't want vanilla working as intended. They wanted vanilla as it was.
    Indeed. When us purists said "we want Vanilla, warts and all", we REALLY meant it.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Was this a thing? I remember gnomes complaining about pools in black morass, but were there spots in classic that caused issues too?
    If memory serves, that's why they got bigger mounts than human-sized ones. To make their hitboxes bigger so they wouldn't.