Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Wasn't Shaman supposed to get giga rework in 8.2?

From what I see, ptr changes are so far minimal. Lillybitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    From what I see, ptr changes are so far minimal. Lillybitty.
    They've said on numerous occasions that there will never be a major rework for any class mid-expansion, these need to be done for new expansions. Expect number tuning at most, and as of current standards, shamans are doing well numbers wise (this doesn't make them viable).

Do shamans ever stop crying? You were always meant to be a buff class, which is a niche that has been effectively whined out of the game by your endless cries for "viability".

You got exactly what you wanted, so now you're a slice behind. What a surprise.

There’s no need to come into the thread and antagonizing everyone. Keep things civil.
    Last edited by Ragnarocket; 2019-05-15 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophical Launderer View Post
    Do shamans ever stop crying? You were always meant to be a buff class, which is a niche that has been effectively whined out of the game by your endless cries for "viability".

Rude.

What exactly has triggered this response from you? Damage wise we're fine, mechanically the class is clunky as hell. Are we not allowed to share any of our feedback now? Because we live in fear that you'll try and victimise us as crying?

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Rude.

What exactly has triggered this response from you? Damage wise we're fine, mechanically the class is clunky as hell. Are we not allowed to share any of our feedback now? Because we live in fear that you'll try and victimise us as crying?
    You're basically on suicide watch. Enhancement has been chewed and nerfed to the ground over and over by bitter, toxic devs.

You are afraid alright, but that fear is serving a tyrant. You're never getting what you want as long as you think Blizzard cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazey View Post
    They've said on numerous occasions that there will never be a major rework for any class mid-expansion, these need to be done for new expansions. Expect number tuning at most, and as of current standards, shamans are doing well numbers wise (this doesn't make them viable).
    Shamen are viable...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Shamen are viable...
    I guess we can say it depends what we are doing.

Shaman are viable in raid, espcially in CoS.

In mm+, well, only rogue/DH/demo are viable on higher keys (25+), and so lots of ppl only pick those specs for 15+ keys.

Still waiting on the reworked promised for 8.0 and then delayed until 8.1...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Well they seem to be a strong spot right now and most eles I've talked to seem to be happy with the state of the spec atm.

honestly I think the azerite trait retuning and adding high tide reworked both non-enh specs pretty well.

that said though it's kind of weird to say they're not re-doing any specs mid xpac before when they were even doing it legion with disc in 7.2.

I do think that if anything was getting a full rework though, it would already be on ptr, as that's something that needs a lot of testing.

They were supposed to get changes in 8.1 for shamans and a few other classes but blizzard went lol nope and gave them number tweaks and pretty much said you arent changing till next expansion.

shadow priests and shammys will probably not see any major class reworks till next expansion. most that will happen during an expansion is number tuning and some talent changes maybe

There’s no need to come into the thread and antagonizing everyone. Keep things civil.

WoW Stop it.

We were meant to be a "support" Class until the day Blizzard itself decidet that they want to go a different path. And brought the philosophy " bring the player not the Class".

And at this moment "our cry for viability begun" - because we lacked in so much that changes and buffes were needet...

Quote Originally Posted by Mordog View Post
    WoW Stop it.

We were meant to be a "support" Class until the day Blizzard itself decidet that they want to go a different path. And brought the philosophy " bring the player not the Class".

And at this moment "our cry for viability begun" - because we lacked in so much that changes and buffes were needet...
    A well-intentioned idea that turned out to be the equivalent of stabbing your own eyes; you can't switch out a class's core purpose. If your totems and mentally good buffs like Bloodlust are good, then your numbers have to be cut. If your numbers are great (because "bring the player", hää) then your utility has to be killed. So you end up in this hell where your class isn't playable unless it's insanely imbalanced.

Now I'm trying to be nice here, but I think you're on the wrong website. Bobs and veganas are thataway >>>>

That's not even the way the game works anymore.

Certain specs bring both great utility and damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    I guess we can say it depends what we are doing.

Shaman are viable in raid, espcially in CoS.

In mm+, well, only rogue/DH/demo are viable on higher keys (25+), and so lots of ppl only pick those specs for 15+ keys.
    Ele is a complete beast in both raid and m+. If some people are only taking Rogue and DH they are idiots. Shroud and AOE stun are nice to have, but Ele got amazing dps for both trash and bosses.

A well-intentioned idea that turned out to be the equivalent of stabbing your own eyes; you can't switch out a class's core purpose. If your totems and mentally good buffs like Bloodlust are good, then your numbers have to be cut. If your numbers are great (because "bring the player", hää) then your utility has to be killed. So you end up in this hell where your class isn't playable unless it's insanely imbalanced.

Now I'm trying to be nice here, but I think you're on the wrong website. Bobs and veganas are thataway >>>>
    Man, you are the epitome of internet d-bag. Every response. I'm going to block you so whatever garbage you say in response won't be seen but you need to know that everything that you feel is wrong with your life or every time you question why your friendships or relationships fail, look inward. It's not us, it's you.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.

Followed immediately by...

Wow. Just wow.

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Followed immediately by...

Wow. Just wow.

/facepalm
    That's a mod edit, always check for a "last edited" when you see green text

Quote Originally Posted by Zazey View Post
    Weren't Shadow Priests, Shamans as a whole, and Warriors meant to get some major reworks for 8.0 - then delayed to 8.1 - and as we know now, probably not until 9.0 at best.