M+ Resto Guide - #1 World

Video I made to try to help the community in M+ specifically. Hope it helps.

Cant post link cause I am new here so would be appreciated if someone else did:
    Youtube: "Resto Shaman Mythic Plus Guide - Rank #1 World"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KoozieJR View Post
    Video I made to try to help the community in M+ specifically. Hope it helps.

Cant post link cause I am new here so would be appreciated if someone else did:
    Youtube: "Resto Shaman Mythic Plus Guide - Rank #1 World"

Thanks

Thanks I will check it out. Looking to up my performance in M+.

Very helpful. After playing resto Druid/priest for so long I really felt like rshaman was just hot garbage in M+.

I corrected my traits, tweaked my stats and took healing rain off my action bar and finally do not feel like I am gimping my group anymore and can heal 10-15’s now. Definite difference vs raiding style of healing. Heck in raids I don’t even use healing surge.

The only thing that I find sometimes prettt frustrating is someone dying right when I’m about to get a juicy double buffed chain heal off and because of the 2.3 sec cast time someone dies...so sometimes big consequences of “I shoulda just healing surged instead. “

Rdruid is so easy comparatively- HOT your group and go kitty is prettty ez mode.

Also with such a low haste build I find it hard to ever really get hardcasted DPS out - for example it’s prettt much spreading flame shock as much as possible and using LS procs.. do you think it’s worth having 1 ingenious potential trait at the expense of one turn the tide (currently rocking 3x TtT) -
    Last edited by Jaewalk; 2019-06-06 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaewalk View Post
    Very helpful. After playing resto Druid/priest for so long I really felt like rshaman was just hot garbage in M+.

I corrected my traits, tweaked my stats and took healing rain off my action bar and finally do not feel like I am gimping my group anymore and can heal 10-15’s now. Definite difference vs raiding style of healing. Heck in raids I don’t even use healing surge.

The only thing that I find sometimes prettt frustrating is someone dying right when I’m about to get a juicy double buffed chain heal off and because of the 2.3 sec cast time someone dies...so sometimes big consequences of “I shoulda just healing surged instead. “

Rdruid is so easy comparatively- HOT your group and go kitty is prettty ez mode.

Also with such a low haste build I find it hard to ever really get hardcasted DPS out - for example it’s prettt much spreading flame shock as much as possible and using LS procs.. do you think it’s worth having 1 ingenious potential trait at the expense of one turn the tide (currently rocking 3x TtT) -

If you are finding chain heal casts a bit slow. Try dropping Cloudburst for flash flood. Will often be a 20% haste buff for that which can be very helpful - works hand in hand with that build.

I definitely think IP has a role in M+ - particularly on dungeons like Shrine. Don't lose sight of the fact that your role as a healer is #1 to keep your team alive - so trading big traits to increase your DPS is not always a good thing. That being said - there are many dungeons where 3 x TOTT is not required and definitely having 1 or 2 IP in their place is a reasonable choice. Ideally you can keep 3 x TOTT and have 1 x IP with them - which is also possible