New heroic Pants (Fa'thuul's Floodguards)

Has anyone gotten this item from the new instance?

Here is a link to the new item and when i put them on my pawn says its a 46% downgrade and im assuming because i am losing 1 whole stat from the legs. Is the 90% "buff" i get even 1% worth it at all. Maybe the less than 90% for mythic Jaina i would be losing so much DPS so it seems.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=167842/...onus=4798:1512

Just wanted to see if anyone has actually tested these out in raid and noticed anything different.

Don't use Pawn. Use raidbots.com top gear sim.

For me they sim as a DPS gain on single target, DPS loss on multiple targets.

im curious, what pants are you replacing and what ilvl.

Yea, pawn only works on stat based things, not things like trinkets or those pants, you have to sim that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yea, pawn only works on stat based things, not things like trinkets or those pants, you have to sim that stuff.
    Pawn isn't good for anything. It has been highly recommended for a while now, to uninstall pawn completely. It's just not accurate, you should use top gear to sim. Delete pawn.

I'll correct that actually, pawn is good if you're lazy and don't want to sim, and happy to take a dps loss from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Pawn isn't good for anything. It has been highly recommended for a while now, to uninstall pawn completely. It's just not accurate, you should use top gear to sim. Delete pawn.

I'll correct that actually, pawn is good if you're lazy and don't want to sim, and happy to take a dps loss from time to time.
    I usually sim myself once and week and just coast pawn the rest of it, I don't really care and pawn is easy. I often ignore it over large (10+) ilvl differences though.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I usually sim myself once and week and just coast pawn the rest of it, I don't really care and pawn is easy. I often ignore it over large (10+) ilvl differences though.
    Yeah, pawn is perfect for the lazy option, you just can lose upgrades using it.

10ilvl upgrades aren't always an upgrade though, make sure to sim those.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Yeah, pawn is perfect for the lazy option, you just can lose upgrades using it.

10ilvl upgrades aren't always an upgrade though, make sure to sim those.
    Eh, I don't do anything important anymore, so it really doesn't bother me. If I were still raiding I'd be simming every piece.

The only real use of Pawn is to make sure you don't forget about or accidentally disenchant gear that's sitting in your bags. Use raidbots if you actually want to know what gear is best.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have to sim an item with such a unique bonus without realizing in what kind of scenarios it would make sense to wear them then you just are just another example of what is wrong with the playerbase these days.

just the fact that it improves your survivability when needed and your damage when you don't need it makes it bis in most progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    just the fact that it improves your survivability when needed and your damage when you don't need it makes it bis in most progression.
    So in fights like G'huun Mythic P3 where it's an insane DPS race and you are never above the health threshold for damage proc to work it's good?

Are you stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    If you have to sim an item with such a unique bonus without realizing in what kind of scenarios it would make sense to wear them then you just are just another example of what is wrong with the playerbase these days.
    Mandatory snarky comment that has nothing to do with the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    So in fights like G'huun Mythic P3 where it's an insane DPS race and you are never above the health threshold for damage proc to work it's good?

Are you stupid?
    eases up on your healers and could prevent deaths which is much bigger dps loss.