Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xhgvouRprw

For those of you wondering WHY sitting triggering effects like reckoning was removed. It was a key reason this was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    I have never played on private servers, but I swear I remember classes that had "on enemy crit" effects using /sit to proc them back in vanilla. Maybe they were just trying to build up more rage?
    It did work for some time, but was fixed before 1.12

reality check...lol

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    this blue post just make my day.

This probe that alot of the ppl claiming about classic, never play it or they have this fantasy dream base on Nostalgia
    i find it HILARIOUS actually. my GF wants to play it, and she is less than patient... sh will hate the game soon enough. i would love to have bc thoufgh, so, i will support vanilla in hopes of a bc server or two. and even then, i KNOW that i will still prefer what i play now. be fun to work towards flying like in the old days though.. and ground mounts, that was almost traumatizing... especially for my warlock... ouch...

7+ Year Old Account
    I suppose this might actually answer one thing I was wondering about, unless this list is just not full:

I was fairly certain that until the pre-TBC patch, you could not see Shaman gear on Alliance (and vice versa) drop unless they were BoE pieces. I just have some memory of that being the case and the first time I saw it drop as a chestpiece (dungeon set from UBRS) after the pre-patch launched.

...Never did get the full dreadmist set in time... ;_:

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I suppose because of the word that you use at the start of your first sentence, insinuating people who misremember something have a variation of autism ...
    Oh come on. Sperg is just a common term used on the internet for people that spam stuff and freak out over the littlest thing. Get over it. Are we really giving out infractions for a "naughty word"?? Lol..... is this kindergarten?

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Regarding /sit crit proc bug, it's hilarious to see an MVP on the official Classic forums saying that instead of going for authentic experience Blizz should make it PS-like because that's the version people are used to playing.

Source.

Source.

That's getting ridiculous :V I wonder if he's a part of the #nochanges crowd as well :V
    its so cute though .

people wasted year trying to prove that prot paladin is viable

well shiiieeeeet its not after all - and only tank is prot warrior tank .

love this prime example of "you think you do but you dont"

10+ Year Old Account
    This was a great read. My wife and I had a great laugh. Where are my quest markers!? Must be a bug! *meanwhile in Classic people literally ran around for hours figuring out where to hand the quest*

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    This was a great read. My wife and I had a great laugh. Where are my quest markers!? Must be a bug! *meanwhile in Classic people literally ran around for hours figuring out where to hand the quest*
    This cracked me
    Up I was like hahhahahhahahahahah welcome to classic

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvuk View Post
    Oh Im fully aware tauren are bigger, everybody else can ride on a mount through a door way when I just get stuck.
    Imagine when they learn that Tauren can only ride Kodo's
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Imagine when they learn that Tauren can only ride Kodo's
    Imagine that they don't learn that until they're past 40 (given how they might not even efford it then, or just don't try run through a door yet). And that there is no boosting so you have to level up first to find out. Which takes longer in classic. Gleeee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man am I fucking glad to see this. Just goes to prove that Classic Elitists were wrong and should have been told to shut up and sit down when they kept whining about #NoChanges

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Oh come on. Sperg is just a common term used on the internet for people that spam stuff and freak out over the littlest thing. Get over it. Are we really giving out infractions for a "naughty word"?? Lol..... is this kindergarten?
    No. Which is precisely why you get infracted for it. Little children aren't really expected to be able to behave themselves yet. Adults are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Oh man am I fucking glad to see this. Just goes to prove that Classic Elitists were wrong and should have been told to shut up and sit down when they kept whining about #NoChanges
    Most of these changes would change the game for the worse - especially quest markers on the minimap. Yeah, you had to read quest text sometimes.

The technical inconsistencies don't make much of a difference either way.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No. Which is precisely why you get infracted for it. Little children aren't really expected to be able to behave themselves yet. Adults are.
    I mean I didn't even know it was a "bad word". I just thought it was an internet lingo for twitch chat type people. Like .. the standards for words you can't use anymore keeps changing.. I'm so confused.

They forgot to mention how all weapons belong to hunters on that list. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    My view is that the list serves a few purposes.
    • It's a useful list to get early beta players to stop reporting common misconceptions as bugs.
    • It serves notice that a lot of things are not going to be fixed.
    • It's a very gentle troll of people who have grown used to how things are on illegal servers.

None of those things are bad.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Anyone that is looking forward to Classic is fully aware of all that was, by your definition, wrong/broken/bugged.

They aren't improving Classic they are, in almost every instance, reproducing Classic (warts and all, lack of QoL improvements etc) and that's how it should be. And even with it's faults Classic will be a far better game than BFA.

Classic isn't for everyone and you obviously are not the target market. But instead of revelling in what you perceive to be justification of your viewpoint you should be happy that as of mid-August myself, and many others, will be renewing our subscriptions and in the process helping to support retail WoW. But for Classic Blizzard would never have gotten another dime out me after 3 consecutive disappointing expansions. The day they make changes to Classic to appease people like you is the day I stop playing altogether.

It is incredible that some people are demanding a "fixed Classic".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    It is incredible that some people are demanding a "fixed Classic".
    I don't think that's wrong of people to think at all. I can imagine a 'fixed' classic could be a lot of fun and certainly better than BFA.

That being said, it's already been stated that Blizzard is going to reproduce a 'true classic' (with very, very few minor changes) so asking for a fixed Classic isn't really going to happen at this stage.

i wonder what kind of addon support its going to have? is it more advanced like 8.0+ addons or dumbed down addons like 1.12, there has been answer to that probably but i havent been active lately.