Thumbs down i doubt classic release

I doubt the release of classic will redeem blizzard for terrible business ethics. the game is just terrible to begin with and you fan boys wanna go another round of pain? this is bat shit crazy on your part. you're leaving room for blizzard to assault you with the nerf bat yet again. they will nerf you in ways you can't imagine the nerf bat feels like a train running high speed into your body watch it as it smashes. you want to relive the pain i get that. does anyone remember the bad days of diablo two nerfing? diablo 2 was ran into the ground along with wow. blizzard is a terrible company to trust intellectual property management..
    blizzard is the touch of death, they kill everything they touch. fan boys are crazy going at it again its ok i know you want to feel the pain another time around.

Infracted {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-05-19 at 06:09 AM.

Take a cab home dude, be sure not to drive.

Are you, ok?

Can I call your mom or something?

Maybe a therapist?

this is funny your actually going to play it again your stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    And what are you doing with your time that is so much more worthwhile? Trolling internet forums for games you have no interest in?

*you're, *you're

If you're going to call others stupid, don't write like a third-grade child.

taking care of my family is better entertainment than wasting my time on something that doesn't matter. wow can suck balls out of the anus.

I doubt the release of classic will redeem blizzard for terrible business ethics. the game is just terrible to begin with and you fan boys wanna go another round of pain? this is bat shit crazy on your part. you're leaving room for blizzard to assault you with the nerf bat yet again. they will nerf you in ways you can't imagine the nerf bat feels like a train running high speed into your body watch it as it smashes. you want to relive the pain i get that. does anyone remember the bad days of diablo two nerfing? diablo 2 was ran into the ground along with wow. blizzard is a terrible company to trust intellectual property management..
    blizzard is the touch of death, they kill everything they touch. fan boys are crazy going at it again its ok i know you want to feel the pain another time around.
    holy moly UR BOLDS WORDS hurts my eyes, chill out.

taking care of my family is better entertainment than wasting my time on something that doesn't matter. wow can suck balls out of the anus.
    And yet here you are, making a thread and kicking up a fuss over something you state isn't worth your time and "doesn't matter". Clearly it matters enough to make a whole thread about it, eh?
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread is worse than pointless.

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."