Page 1 of 2
LastLast

China and Russia are the two great evils of modern times!

How would you feel if the next American president declared China and Russia the two great evils and called Saudi Arabia and China illegitimate regimes and complained that American Muslims are victimized?

depends on what they did after that, and the reasons they give for saying it

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    How would you feel if the next American president declared China and Russia the two great evils and called Saudi Arabia and China illegitimate regimes and complained that American Muslims are victimized?
    Russia and China are already considered the next biggest threats, so that would not be a surprise.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9c19fee0cb14

Ironically, the only reason the US isn't also widely considered to be a "great evil" is because of China and Russia.

Although that's changing anyway as the nation is increasingly radicalized by Nazism with each passing year.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Ironically, the only reason the US isn't also widely considered to be a "great evil" is because of China and Russia.

Although that's changing anyway as the nation is increasingly radicalized by Nazism with each passing year.
    It's a bit more complicated than that.

It's very hard for people to accept that their side are the bad guys.
    And it's not just because of propaganda, it's also because of the consequences.
    Even under Nazi Germany the majority there believed they were the good guys. Because believing that you are in fact the bad guys means you start asking yourself question as "What should I do?" and "What's the phone number of the local resistance branche?".
    People have this built-in mechanism where they don't want to trouble themselves, they want to have a quiet stable life. It's why people didn't mind slavery, why they didn't mind child labour and why they didn't mind the Nazi party in charge.

Because if you look at it.. Objectively and unbiased.. You'd see that the true 'great evil' is the USA. The shit they've done in the last 100 years is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because if you look at it.. Objectively and unbiased.. You'd see that the true 'great evil' is the USA. The shit they've done in the last 100 years is terrible.
    Basically boils down to USA just has the better "PR" that spin their human rights violations as "Bringing Freedom", we've seen it happen for decades. As someone born and raised in the US it's exactly as said, you believe you are the good guys but once you view from the outside it really isn't the case.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Worvon View Post
    Basically boils down to the USA just has the better "PR" that spin their human rights violations as "Bringing Freedom", we've seen it happen for decades. As someone born and raised in the US it's exactly as said, you believe you are the good guys but once you view from the outside it really isn't the case.
    Once you view from the outside its considerably better. Russia purposefully starved the Kazakhs and literally half of the population died, some officials went out of their way to straight up tell them to leave the region because they would die otherwise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakh...932%E2%80%9333
    Your problem is that you’re more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Russia and China are already considered the next biggest threats, so that would not be a surprise.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9c19fee0cb14
    Russia isn't seen as a tread by Trump and his followers, and since that guy managed to become president of the US that is a problem.

Basically boils down to USA just has the better "PR" that spin their human rights violations as "Bringing Freedom", we've seen it happen for decades. As someone born and raised in the US it's exactly as said, you believe you are the good guys but once you view from the outside it really isn't the case.
    It's not just better PR, it's military and financial domination too.
    These people are brainwashed and very dangerously, they don't even understand it themselves.

Just today one of these so-called centrist types told me this: "Ultimately, it's all about one thing, and that is safeguarding our way of life. Potential existential dangers must be eliminated."
    He just couldn't understand why that made me saw HIM as the bad guy. He was literally unable to see how toxic he was.
    Last edited by Kangodo; 2019-05-19 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Give Sethrak Blizz View Post
    Once you view from the outside its considerably better. Russia purposefully starved the Kazakhs and literally half of the population died, some officials went out of their way to straight up tell them to leave the region because they would die otherwise.

So they followed the US's strategy for moving the natives? Go figure.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

So they followed the US's strategy for moving the natives? Go figure.
    Most of the deaths of the different tribes in the US was the result of diseases like Smallpox. The Russians purposefully starved half of the Kazakh population.

If you want to say they are the same thing go ahead. Sane people know the difference.
    Your problem is that you’re more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.

Most of the deaths of the different tribes in the US was the result of diseases like Smallpox. The Russians purposefully starved half of the Kazakh population.

If you want to say they are the same thing go ahead. Sane people know the difference.
    Killing off natives for their land is exactly the same thing no matter how it occurs, claiming semantics as a way to be okay with genocide is just sickeningly sociopathic. Literally every non-delusional person knows both were purposeful genocides and defending either is just moronic.

Killing off natives for their land is exactly the same thing no matter how it occurs, claiming semantics as a way to be okay with genocide is just sickeningly sociopathic. Literally every non-delusional person knows both were purposeful genocides and defending either is just moronic.
    Are we gonna claim the black plague was intentional chemical warfare as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

Titan
    I mean, it's not like the Americans put over 6 million Jews into concentration camps and murdered them, along with other minority groups just because of their religion or skin colour. But hey, if you want to compare military intervention to the Holocaust in terms of who violated more humans rights, I'd argue that the Nazis are among the biggest offenders because well, genocide. Not that I condone a lot of the US military's rather uncontrolled use of weapons to take out insurgents and terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan causing significant collateral damage.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2019-05-19 at 06:06 PM.

Congrats to the 11 fools who made the ignore list, your ignorance knows no bounds, bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I mean, it's not like the Americans put over 6 million Jews into concentration camps and murdered them, along with other minority groups just because of their religion or skin colour. But hey, if you want to compare military intervention to the Holocaust in terms of who violated more humans rights, I'd argue that the Nazis are among the biggest offenders because well, genocide. Not that I condone a lot of the US military's rather uncontrolled use of weapons to take out insurgents and terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan causing significant collateral damage.
    True, nobody beats the Nazi's in atrocities.

But I think we all have to agree that the US is quite evil:
    https://www.telesurenglish.net/multi...0929-0015.html
    They even targeted dams in order to cause a famine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/02...elliot-abrams/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

The My Lai Massacre was the mass murder of 347 to 504 unarmed citizens in South Vietnam, almost entirely civilians, most of them women and children, conducted by U.S. soldiers from the Company C of the 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade of the 23rd (Americal) Infantry Division, on 16 March 1968. Some of the victims were raped, beaten, tortured, or maimed, and some of the bodies were found mutilated. The massacre took place in the hamlets of Mỹ Lai and My Khe of Sơn Mỹ village during the Vietnam War. Of the 26 U.S. soldiers initially charged with criminal offenses or war crimes for actions at My Lai, only William Calley was convicted. Initially sentenced to life in prison, Calley had his sentence reduced to ten years, then was released after only three and a half years under house arrest. The incident prompted widespread outrage around the world, and reduced U.S. domestic support for the Vietnam War. Three American Servicemen (Hugh Thompson, Jr., Glenn Andreotta, and Lawrence Colburn), who made an effort to halt the massacre and protect the wounded, were sharply criticized by U.S. Congressmen, and received hate mail, death threats, and mutilated animals on their doorsteps

Quote Originally Posted by Kheirn View Post
    Are we gonna claim the black plague was intentional chemical warfare as well?
    No but giving Native Americans pox-laced blankets wasn't by accident.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

That wasn't Russia. Russia is no more the Soviet Union as England is the United Kingdom. Add to the fact that Stalin who was unquestioned ruler at the time was Georgian means you can't pin the fault at Russia.

Now the shit Yeltsin/Putin has done since then is 100% to blame on Russia and there's enough there. Especially in the last 10 years or so.

It's a bit more complicated than that.

It's very hard for people to accept that their side are the bad guys.
    And it's not just because of propaganda, it's also because of the consequences.
    Even under Nazi Germany the majority there believed they were the good guys. Because believing that you are in fact the bad guys means you start asking yourself question as "What should I do?" and "What's the phone number of the local resistance branche?".
    People have this built-in mechanism where they don't want to trouble themselves, they want to have a quiet stable life. It's why people didn't mind slavery, why they didn't mind child labour and why they didn't mind the Nazi party in charge.

4th post before you made it in the thread. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    4th post before you made it in the thread. Nice.
    Third, this is the fourth one.
    And I do not see what contribution your personal attack makes to this thread.
    You do understand that kind of behaviour is not allowed?

Third, this is the fourth one.
    And I do not see what contribution your personal attack makes to this thread.
    You do understand that kind of behaviour is not allowed?
    Report me, and do the same for your own backseat moderation posts.