Thread: Uunat Phase 3

Uunat Phase 3

Hey all.

I'm going to keep this one short. On phase 3 we keep on dying on phase 3 because of the lasers. Anyone knows the safe spots to dodge getting two stacks during that time?
    People hated MoP but now many say it is the "Best" expansion. Given enough time, WoD will be the "Best" as well, I dare say.

You have to run towards the first one to get a stack asap, then run from the second one until the stack expires. Everything else is exploiting.

Do Uu'nat use the trident?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I can't remember which way north is in that room, but lets say that Nzoth's eye is straight north (so the direction you are facing when entering the boss room).

The beams intersect first in the north west, so if you stand to the north east you can pretty much stand still without getting 2 stacks. Make sure to assign healing CD's for the beams, especially the later ones when you have leech debuffs up on raid. Also make sure people don't accidently aoe during hostile phase.

Some classes can dodge the lasers as well (warlock portal, Monk Trancendence, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by quez View Post
    I can't remember which way north is in that room, but lets say that Nzoth's eye is straight north (so the direction you are facing when entering the boss room).
    Ah, thank you! This is exactly what I wanted to know.
    People hated MoP but now many say it is the "Best" expansion. Given enough time, WoD will be the "Best" as well, I dare say.