Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Always in the morning and after workout and most days befor bed as well. It's way too warm to just skip it right now and besides, why not?

It matters what is going on. Typically I will shower in the morning before work because I can sweat in bed so I feel cleaner showering before work. If I had a really dirty day or just feel extra sweaty and dirty from the day I will take a shower to clean off, mainly just a quick one, before bed.

Evening, it helps me sleep. Also, my hair is a total disaster so I have to straighten it, I dont have time to deal with that and dry it also.

I might shower in the morning if I woke up in knots. I will if a sweaty mess, but wont do my hair.

Three times a day actually.

Once when I wake up. Once when I get home from work (It's super hot where I live so it's a cold water shower) and finally before I go to bed.

If you're a caucasian, you shouldn't shampoo your hair too much.

If you're showering twice a day but one of them is just a rinse, that's fine.

Way too excessive to soap up twice a day unless you have a physically demanding career.

Showering every 2 days is the best route to go if you're not a sweating person.

Personally, I shower every night before bed.

Plus, there’s the small matter of smelling better. Rinsing off every day can remove odor-producing oils and bacteria from your skin, says Jeffrey Benabio, M.D., Physician Director of Healthcare Transformation at Kaiser Permanente.

But guys who don’t perspire much can afford to go 2 to 3 days without showering, says Dr. Kiripolsky.

The real takeaway? Showering right is more important than showering often. Avoid harsh bar soaps that strip natural oils off your skin and use lukewarm water. Hydrate your skin when you’re still damp with a petrolatum-based product like Aquaphor, and avoid acne-prone areas like your face, Dr. Kiripolsky says.
    https://www.menshealth.com/health/a1...ld-you-shower/

My hair is to thick and stays wet way to long to take a shower before bed.

I don't have fixed times, also depends a lot on the season.

Summer twice a day usually, winter I prefer a warm shower in evening (warm shower in the morning is too brutal when followed up by minus temps outside).

evening , as i am winding down for bed. mainly because I dont function well for about 1/2 an hour after waking so my prep for wok has to be done the night before.

have a good wash in the morning inc deoderent, i actually got complimented on my smell going into work th other day so whoever said they dont want to be smelly at work probably doesnt have much of a point

Both, but in the morning I do so w/o using soap or anything like that. I wash my hair properly every other day.

It's fairly hot where I live, 32C/90F in my flat, so I obv end up sweating a bit at night :V

I shower in the morning before I head to school and then I shower sometime during the evening, sometimes I add an extra shower if it is hot outside and I've been sweating alot.

Both, depending. I will typically shower at night after sexy time with the wife. If I sweat a lot during the night, I will shower in the morning if I feel sticky and grimy.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    My hair is to thick and stays wet way to long to take a shower before bed.
    You could use a shower cap. That's what they are for.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Before going to bed. Keeps the bed much cleaner. I don't understand why anyone does it the other way, I can't sleep if I haven't showered first.
    In some cultures it is considered bad luck to shower before bed. Mostly I imagine it is an old way to prevent people from going to sleep with wet hair and getting sick.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    After a long day at work outside, I go to the gym. Then I take a shower in the evening after getting home. I dont like sleeping in my own sweat.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Both, I work as a plumber, so when i get home a lot of the time i am nasty, and i shower in the morning to help wake me up since i get up really early.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the morning because I like to be clean and fresh at work. But on days off, if I'm not going anywhere or don't do any dirty, sweaty work, I won't shower.

I shower 3 times a day most days. In the morning after my run and workout, when I get home from work since I'm usually dirty from it , then after my evening workout and run.

10+ Year Old Account
    I shower in the morning because it wakes me up and my hair is a mess after sleeping.

Since I don't do anything physically exhaustive during the day I shower in the morning before I go to work. Back when I worked out regularly I'd shower immediately after getting home, but I was working out immediately after work, so still quite a bit before going to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

A shower in the morning is like my coffee, that and 400 mg of caffeine. I do sometimes shower at night as well, if I worked out hard or played a bunch out side and am all sweaty.
    READ and be less Ignorant.