Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    Wtf? Do you not have ac?
    I do, but I don't use it. 32C isn't that hot, at home I wear a long tshirt and don't really sweat, but at night my body's temp raises so I start sweating, I normally wake up w/ something like 38C, my normal body temp is slightly above 37C :V

As long as the temp at home is below 35C, but above 25C I feel compfy. Below 25C is just too cold for me, I even start sneezing :V

My gf does complain about it a lot, so she switches it on when she stays at my place, esp when I'm at work
    Last edited by ls-; 2019-05-19 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning. Who cares if the bed is gross, it'll get gross anyway, I go to work clean.
    Also if I shower in the evening, my hair will still be wet when I go to sleep unless I use a hair dryer.. Which I refuse to do, because my hair is glorious

I usually like taking long showers in the evening , if it happens that I am too busy or tired I will take a quick shower the following morning

In the morning obviously, you will usually sweat a bit in bed anyway as well, that is why you change your sheets. By showering in the morning I will at least fullfil the basic standards for pleasant social interaction at work. That being said I obviously wash myself as well when I'm really sweaty after work or dome some kind of activity that warrants it, that is for my personal welness alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    i usually shower after i come home from work.
    it is physically relaxing, and i feel nice because i feel clean.

if i shower before work during the winter i get cold more easily.

unless it is summer. in which case i just shower.. whenever i feel like it during the day.

i'm also lucky enough to have a bidet. its so practical. especially for females.
    from the toilet straight to the bidet.. feels so nice to feel super clean, and also ready for action in the case of women.
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2019-05-19 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post
    You could use a shower cap. That's what they are for.
    Fuck that I wash my hair almost everyday.

5+ Year Old Account
    I work as a heavy machinery mechanic, I tend to get pretty dirty during the day as a result I shower after getting home, so an evening/night for me.

evening after i am home from work and i know i wont be getting dirty or sweating again.

7+ Year Old Account
    In the morning, but only every second day. My head has a tendency to itch terribly when I go to sleep slightly damp headed(due to psoriasis) and I always end up with a horrible hairdo that is impossible to style the morning after so I prefer to do it all before I head to work.

In the morning, entering the work day fresh.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

3+ Year Old Account
    Morning for me. Only time i do it in the evening is during summer when i do both when it was a hot day.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Before going to bed. Keeps the bed much cleaner. I don't understand why anyone does it the other way, I can't sleep if I haven't showered first.
    This is exactly how I feel. When I explain this to others when the conversation comes up they are mad that they did not think of doing the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Before going to bed. Keeps the bed much cleaner. I don't understand why anyone does it the other way, I can't sleep if I haven't showered first.
    This. Always shower before bed, never first thing in the morning. That means you sleep in your filth. Gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    On the weekends before I go to bed on the weekdays when I get up

I shower whenever I feel I need one, not every day or on a set timer. But I definitely prefer doing it after waking up, rather than before going to bed, unless I did something to get filthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most times between 4-6 PM for me (Usually after work). Considering I already have to be up at 5AM to be on time for work I really don't want to be up 20-30 min earlier just to be a little bit more clean for a job that nobody gives a dam about your looks. the only other option is to try tightening my scheduled, but I know how much time I have at night, in the morning all sorts of things can go wrong, and it would have been really nice to have that 20-30min I wasted on a shower to re awaken the kids and get them set, or fix that flat tire, or not get boned because somebody crashed and my main way to work is blocked off...

Showering later in the day also helps keep illnesses down considering your getting the germs you picked up over the day off of you. Not to mention getting the junk of the day stuck in your bed is kind of a disgusting prospect.... Admittedly nether me or the wife really sweats a lot, but even on the odd occasion when I do I usually just take a wet wipe and go over my chest/armpits before heading off to work
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2019-05-19 at 11:09 PM.

Everyday at night.

In the morning.

I work in a close, customer-focused role, so I have to be 100% sure that I smell as fresh as possible.