Alliance <Eye of Insanity> [Alliance][US][PvE][Pacific][Hardcore]

<Eye of Insanity> [NA - Alliance] [PvE] [Hardcore] [Pacific]

Intro
    We are a guild formed for the specific purpose of pushing as hard as we can to be the realm first and best on our server. We are looking for all competitive-minded players who want to make the most out of the time they put into raiding.

Expectations
    Each player must come fully prepared each raid night. Respect the time that everyone puts in to raid. Have consumables ready, do your research of the expected fights, be online and ready to enter at raid time, and be willing to change and adapt during raids. Keep chatter to a minimum during boss explanation or pulls, and bring any issues during raids to officers to keep things moving.

We use a loot council system comprised of raid role/guild officers, guild master, and rotating core raiders.

Classic WoW is a based around community and having fun, and we want to keep that atmosphere in this guild. You can be committed to efficient raiding and still like the people you play with. This is an adult guild, expect adult topics, some swearing, etc. Members must be respectful of each other and the fact that people come from a variety of walks of life. ANY racism, sexism, homophobia, etc will not be tolerated. We all share a common interest in Classic WoW, and the golden rule applies here.

About Me
    I have raid led since siege of orgrimmar, and have pushed heroic/mythic progression since then. My team went 6/9M ToS, 10/11M Antorus, and I left BfA during our Zek'voz progression in Uldir. As an officer I strive to keep guild leadership as transparent as possible to make sure no one is feeling that their voice isn't being heard in the guild.

Raid Schedule
    Tues/Wed/Thur 7:30-11:00PM PST We will drop days as we clear faster.

Battletag: Azula#11142 or message on Discord https://discord.gg/K4p9AbS
    Last edited by traevyn; 2019-05-20 at 03:18 AM.