Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

i wonder if republicans will turn on trump if he gets a phone call from putin and decides like venezuela that iran arent a problem, and fires his neocon advisors. I feel as like republicans have trump on a sort of leash when it comes to foreign policy,
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2019-05-20 at 06:21 AM.

Trump needs to go Queen Daenerys on the entire middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    So advocating for genocide by dragon fire? Because those aren't real, sorry to say.

But advocating for genocide isn't surprising, coming from you.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen more often.
    It does, the only reason it's newsworthy this week is because by mentioning it in the same article as the situation with Iran without also mentioning that there is no connection between the two it creates a false connection in the minds of many of the...lesser educated Americans.

The government/media did the same thing mentioning 9/11 and Iraq closely despite there being no link between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    Haha yeah, burn all the brown people because a fictional character did it, dragons broooooOoooO.

I sincerely hope you are playing a forum character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Haha yeah, burn all the brown people because a fictional character did it, dragons broooooOoooO.

I sincerely hope you are playing a forum character.
    These people elected a reality TV conman. Don't get your hopes up on them embracing reality over fantasy.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    Moments ago a blast was reported in central Baghdad close to the fortified 'Green Zone' in the Iraqi capital. Several journalistic sources are saying the US embassy there has come under rocket attack, with regional Arabic media confirming a blast was heard in the vicinity of the embassy.

Source
    https://www.usni.org/magazines/naval...h-about-tonkin

Questions about the Gulf of Tonkin incidents have persisted for more than 40 years. But once-classified documents and tapes released in the past several years, combined with previously uncovered facts, make clear that high government officials distorted facts and deceived the American public about events that led to full U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War.
    If you are going to read it, read the whole thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Won't matter which terrorist group did it, we'll hear something like, "Iran spongers terrorists, therefore they are responsible."
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/more-t...l-qaeda-emerge

The annual Country Reports on Terrorism issued by the State Department last year reinforced global assessments that not only does Iran enable Al Qaeda to conduct international operations from within its borders, it also remains “unwilling to bring to justice senior Al Qaeda members residing in Iran and has refused to publicly identify the members in its custody.”
    It's already been said.

Also, this.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190410...-say-war-legal

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Wednesday accused Iran of ties to Al-Qaeda and declined to say whether the Trump administration had legal authority to invade the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post

i wonder if republicans will turn on trump if he gets a phone call from putin and decides like venezuela that iran arent a problem, and fires his neocon advisors. I feel as like republicans have trump on a sort of leash when it comes to foreign policy,
    more likely Putin would let him do it, can make a mint selling weapons to Iran and watch the USA waste everything on a quagmire that would make Afghanistan look like a training camp

Israel is making a push... I expect a false flag any day now as is tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    Israel is making a push... I expect a false flag any day now as is tradition.
    They don't need a false flag. Just a hint that there's money to be made for the weapon contractors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    They don't need a false flag. Just a hint that there's money to be made for the weapon contractors.
    or as the high idiot once said

"you got to keep the oil"