Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    You can't even be a progressive without judging people based on demographic checkboxes. Every progressive and Democrat is a racist and a sexist by default, as they reject the logic of MLK. Republicans may have bigots among them, but at least it isn't 100 percent like Democrats.
    Right the real racist party isn't the party calling nazis and white nationalist fine good people... its the democrats... for.... "reasons" meanwhile black church, mosque, and synagogue shootings would like to speak to you.

"republicans may have bigots among them but at least it isn't 100%"

tell me what specifically is racist about democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right the real racist party isn't the party calling nazis and white nationalist fine good people... its the democrats... for.... "reasons" meanwhile black church, mosque, and synagogue shootings would like to speak to you.

you know trump also called anarcist and communist for fine good people, he was wrong of cause.

- - - Updated - - -

That they act like black people are lesser beings, they talk to them like they are not as smart as white people.
    Same studies, show that republicans do not

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    you know trump also called anarcist and communist for fine good people, he was wrong of cause.

- - - Updated - - -

That they act like black people are lesser beings, they talk to them like they are not as smart as white people.
    Same studies, show that republicans do not
    Oh you have studies?! post the fucking studies.

Claims such as:

"The party of mostly older white people that have a strong bastion in the south where defense of the people who broke away from the USA to own slaves and constantly rewrite history totally is the least racist party" is just an interesting claim.

Oh you have studies?! post the fucking studies.

Claims such as:

"The party of mostly older white people that have a strong bastion in the south where defense of the people who broke away from the USA to own slaves and constantly rewrite history totally is the least racist party" is just an interesting claim.
    Just google, its not hard.
    Democrats acts like black people need help, republicans acts like they are americans like everyone else.

Democrats acts like black people need help, republicans acts like they are americans like everyone else.
    Post fucking study sources, you can't because your argument is full of shit.

"the party of 83% white non-hispanic people is the most diverse loving party!"

52 percent of voters who supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election believed blacks are “less evolved” than whites, according to researchers at the Kellog School of Management.
    Oh yeah!! gotta love that Republican Party! over half think blacks are less evolved ,literally not as "evolved" as whites but please do tell me how republicans are the party of racial equality.

Nearly twice as many Republicans than Democrats (42 percent versus 24 percent) believe that blacks are lazier than whites, according to the same NORC poll.
    Oh yeah!! gotta love them republicans!
    Last edited by Themius; 2019-05-22 at 01:04 AM.

Post fucking study sources, you can't because your argument is full of shit.

"the party of 83% white non-hispanic people is the most diverse loving party!"
    Just google, its not hard there is plenty. You post me even one that disprove it that will take work.
    Want to see the where that study comes from lol

Just google, its not hard there is plenty. You post me even one that disprove it that will take work.
    You haven't posted shit, there are several sources showing just how racist the party is and you want me to fine the breitbart unicorn? Fuck breitbart who was your source? Did you find a link on storm front?

Last edited by Bodonius; 2019-05-22 at 01:12 AM.

Well the one saying that the earth is flat, is the one that should prove it.
    You haven't posted a source you're argument is entirely full of shit you won't post a source you say "google" well google doesn't agree with you.

Literally google republicans less racist than democrats and you literally only get studies of the very opposite

You haven't posted a source you're argument is entirely full of shit you won't post a source you say "google" well google doesn't agree with you.

Literally google republicans less racist than democrats and you literally only get studies of the very opposite
    Now i posted because your too lazy to google...

Before i continue to google what source do you trust, because im sure the next thing you will say is that you dont trust whoever said what
    Last edited by Bodonius; 2019-05-22 at 01:16 AM.

A single study saying there are some racist liberals is what you're using to say that democrats are more racist than republicans?

In the link I posted 24% of democrats said blacks are just lazier than whites while 42% of republicans do.

No one said there are no racist democrats you're sitting here claiming that Democrats are more racist than republicans you've literally not proven shit.

A single study saying there are some racist liberals is what you're using to say that democrats are more racist than republicans?

In the link I posted 24% of democrats said blacks are just lazier than whites while 42% of republicans do.

No one said there are no racist democrats you're sitting here claiming that Democrats are more racist than republicans you've literally not proven shit.
    Well you have proven that americans are racist assholes.

Well you have proven that americans are racist assholes.
    And that republicans are the most racist party comparing the two...

there are going to be racist people regardless, but trying to say that the democrats are the most racist is just a lie.

Ok. I googled it and found this.

And that republicans are the most racist party comparing the two...

there are going to be racist people regardless, but trying to say that the democrats are the most racist is just a lie.
    Who care if 1/4 of even the "good" guys are racists then america is horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

The big problem is with people that dont understand that the differance isnt race or gender its class. Poor white men have more in common with poor women or black or asian. Then with rich women, black or asian.

White people are racist. You cracked the fucking code!

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    White people are racist. You cracked the fucking code!
    Everyone is racist, its part of how the brain works. But class is a bigger devide then race, you dont see people being racis against rich people. I could explain better if i thought you cared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breslin View Post
    Black generations have only gotten poorer and less educated since the end of Jim Crow(relative to whites). That's not an endorsement of Jim Crow, but Jim Crow had nothing to do with single motherdom which is rampant in the black community. Among married couples Black and White poverty are relatively the same. Jim Crow was awful and I'm glad its gone but replacing Dad with Uncle Sam is probably the biggest failure disproportionately affecting Blacks in the US.
    Way to misinterpret and twist facts with a straight face. You're attempting to oversimply complex systemic issue.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2019-05-22 at 01:55 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    I'll be awaiting your apology.
    Let's just remember what you said:

It's interesting that you're claiming that the West(TM) solved slavery and lynching when the US has a larger percentage of the population locked up than the Gulag Archipelago, and police are murdering black people at a rate higher than the peak of Jim Crow-era lynchings.
    What was your original point? Lynchings even in Jim Crow (0.002%), and police deaths currently (6.7*e-4), are just a non-issue. The numbers have actually gone DOWN in per capita, so it's interesting you just avoid giving that stat. Your paragraph on the archipelago is equally pointless when discussing actual slavery. I guess your point really could've been just "it's interesting that the west ended slavery and lynching", but I thought there was more to it than laziness.
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2019-05-22 at 02:09 AM.