Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Do you have your Vulpera reputation readied?

I mean... it’s obvious mechagnomes and Vulpera will be the next allied races in 8.3 Do you have the Volundai rep at exalted and will you be playing a Vulpera? If so what class? I’ll probably make a Vulpera rogue
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I swear to god, mechagnomes will be the beautiful capstone of disappointment on the mediocrity mountain of allied races.

I know it's very likely coming but holy shit is it a waste of time to develop a race that unpleasant looking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I mean... it’s obvious mechagnomes and Vulpera will be the next allied races in 8.3 Do you have the Volundai rep at exalted and will you be playing a Vulpera? If so what class? I’ll probably make a Vulpera rogue
    EVERYTHING IS EXALTED!

Give me my Vulpera!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I swear to god, mechagnomes will be the beautiful capstone of disappointment on the mediocrity mountain of allied races.

I know it's very likely coming but holy shit is it a waste of time to develop a race that unpleasant looking.
    Well, your own opinion, of course. Unpleasant looking for me would be Night Elves, Forsaken, Orcs and such.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I could see Blizzard making Vulpera and Mechagnomes "early access" for people who prepurchase the next expansion, but beyond that I'm as ready as I'll ever be. During the last character service sale I bought race changes for several characters in anticipation of Vulpera.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Yea, ofcourse. It's been months since BFA came out, I'd be amazed if someone actually didn't have it all on exalted by now unless they legitimately don't even play the game at all.

There's people without every BfA faction exalted on at least 1 character at this point?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I'm sure Alliance will love having mechagnomes that look just like gnomes when you're wearing armor. Sure is inclusive of blizzard to provide a race for those with an amputee fetish.
    Not to mention Lightforged Draenei that also look just like Draenei when wearing armor and DiD that look just like regular dwarves when wearing armor. Alliance has some of the most boring races tbh. Regular humans, medium sized humans, small humans, fat humans, furry humans, Draenei, Lightforged Draenei, Dwarves, dark iron dwarves, night elves and void elves.

Either way, I’m really hoping for something different. Something that’s new and unique visually. Look at how popular Zandalari/Void elves are. They’re two races that look very different visually and provide a new aesthetic for each side. The least popular ones are the ones that could’ve easily been customization for the regular races. Now we’re about to get gnomes with more customization and horde will get something that looks completely new. I’m not upset about what horde gets I just dislike the alliance allied races so far, feels kinda low effort.

Regardless I don’t play horde that much but I wouldn’t make a vulpera even if I were exalted. Just don’t like the style and they probably wouldn’t be able to be Paladins so it doesn’t matter anyway.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2019-05-20 at 06:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Couldn't possibly agree more... Aren't gnomes already like, the least played race on Alliance? Why the hell would we need a copy of the least played race on the faction?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Couldn't possibly agree more... Aren't gnomes already like, the least played race on Alliance? Why the hell would we need a copy of the least played race on the faction?
    Things like good racials, interesting races, or even cinematics aren't to be wasted on the Alliance. It just really seems like Blizz is out of touch with their player-base and or just shrug off negative commentary from the community in lieu of whatever echo-chamber of ideas they have going on at HQ.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I'm sure Alliance will love having mechagnomes that look just like gnomes when you're wearing armor.
    So like Lightforged Draenei and Dark Iron Dwarves.

We're used to it.

I really really really hope that Vulpera never become an allied race. I don't want more damned furry bait.

lol wait what? Patch 8.3? Nah it wont happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Not to mention Lightforged Draenei that also look just like Draenei when wearing armor and DiD that look just like regular dwarves when wearing armor. Alliance has some of the most boring races tbh. Regular humans, medium sized humans, small humans, fat humans, furry humans, Draenei, Lightforged Draenei, Dwarves, dark iron dwarves, night elves and void elves.

Either way, I’m really hoping for something different. Something that’s new and unique visually. Look at how popular Zandalari/Void elves are. They’re two races that look very different visually and provide a new aesthetic for each side. The least popular ones are the ones that could’ve easily been customization for the regular races. Now we’re about to get gnomes with more customization and horde will get something that looks completely new. I’m not upset about what horde gets I just dislike the alliance allied races so far, feels kinda low effort.

Regardless I don’t play horde that much but I wouldn’t make a vulpera even if I were exalted. Just don’t like the style and they probably wouldn’t be able to be Paladins so it doesn’t matter anyway.
    At least from what I've seen on my server, Maghar are actually super popular. Half of the warriors I see are brown orcs...

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    horde will get something that looks completely new.
    Yup completely new reskin of all "favourite" goblins.

10+ Year Old Account

Well, that'l like... your opinion, man. I guess you personally dislike them and are Alliance thus screwed, but the fault is kind of on you for picking the weak faction anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Yup completely new reskin of all "favourite" goblins.
    I said looks new not feels new. The animations will be similar but it looks completely new whereas mechagnomes look the like regular gnomes with a bit of customization and also feel like regular gnomes. I think vulpera also have a few unique animations but I can’t remember. Either way if you line up vulpera against goblin nobody would believe you if you said they were the same, that’s how different they look.

Who hasn't the basic reps at exalted by this point?

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    At least from what I've seen on my server, Maghar are actually super popular. Half of the warriors I see are brown orcs...
    The customization maghar have is pretty damn cool though. They have multiple different skin colors and tattoos from all different orc tribes, different hairstyles, etc. Sure, it doesn’t feel new but the customization is plenty. Compare it to LFD which has like 3 tattoo types, a little thing on the forehead that’s impossible to see and that’s pretty much it outside of a few hairstyles. Dark irons I’d argue are a bit closer to maghar, they look pretty great at the very least.

I’m not sure if maghar is as popular as Zandalari though, can’t remember. All I remember is looking at Zandalari/KT/Velf/LFD, Zandalari and velf being the most popular while another type of human race on alliance and another type of Draenei race on alliance are the least popular. Could be different by now tho.

nope

i dont do content i dont enjoy or have any interest in

i got revered...but only because it was required for pathfinder

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    lol wait what? Patch 8.3? Nah it wont happen.
    Of course not, it will happen in patch 8.2.5 around September-October. Wait and see.

Looks like it will be another Alliance whinefest (+ some more from antyfurry Horde) - not only they get only Mechagnomes, but also they need to max out 8.2 reputation, instead of 8.0 one like Horde. So repeat from 7.3.5.