Hello everyone,

I just recently came back a couple weeks ago after taking a break from wow back near the end of Legion. Very interested in finding a new home since my old guild stopped raiding.

About me: Adult working professional with a passion for gaming, work schedule allows me to raid anytime after 7pm est - 11:30pm Mon-Thursday and pretty much anytime Friday eve - Sun.

Looking for a semi-hardcore guild with a good community, although getting CE is not a deal breaker for me I would like to find a guild competitive enough for a decent shot at it. Mature environment highly preferred.

Previous Exp:

Have been raiding since Vanilla and most recent for me was Antorus, like mentioned earlier finished 10/11M due to guild stopping raid activity on Argus.

About my Rogue: Only a couple weeks old so I only have a lvl 42 neck and ilvl is only 400, have only cleared bod once on heroic so far and have 0 xp in a Mythic environment as of right now. Currently im on the Thrall server but will to relocate to any server for the right community. Will always be Horde only