Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Event Horizon
    The Mangler
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2019-05-21 at 07:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    The flowers of war (2011). Never seen anything more graphic.
    Just watched it. I wouldn't say it was super fucked up, but I enjoyed it and it was sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    It's a tie between Eden Lake and The Mist for me. Those who have seen them will know why.

The Descent deserves an honourable mention too.
    The Mist, seconded. Good stuff. Never seen Eden Lake.
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Sausage Party ... never seen sth. f*cked up like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iambackagain666 View Post
    Real life gore videos makes even the worst R rated movie seem like a care bear movie.

I have seen videos of things that prolly havent been seen publically since the middle ages.

Beheadings, Mutilations, Flayings, Hearts ripped out of chests (while the victim is still alive), Burnings, Drownings, etc etc

When you have seen all that stuff anything fake kinda doesnt scare you that much.
    I've seen all of this. A Serbian Film fucked me up worse.
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Freddy Got Fingered, love that movie though it's so fucking funny.
    Your fella has a thing for animal dicks in that film...

Serbian film actually made me laugh a lot. Maybe it's because I'm Serbian, but there's a subtle over the top absurdity/tragedy humor to this movie.

EDIT: Avatar unrelated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Under the Skin

That’s probably tame, though. I don’t really like watching mentally fucked up movies
    I almost put this one on my list. It was borderline for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroticaine View Post
    The only movie I've never been able to finish out of revulsion (rather than boredom) was a Serbian Film.
    Yeah it's a rough one. It actually keeps getting more fucked up. And when you think it can't get worse, it does. Even multiple times at the very very end lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevan021 View Post
    Serbian film actually made me laugh a lot. Maybe it's because I'm Serbian, but there's a subtle over the top absurdity/tragedy humor to this movie.

EDIT: Avatar unrelated.
    Yeah, I know it was metaphorical for some sort of political happenings in Serbia or such. That makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tetsuo - The Iron Man, Tetsuo 2 - The Body Hammer, and Tetsuo 3 - Bullet Man. The japanese do weird very well.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I wish I could remember the name of the film. Honestly, it was probably pretty cheesy, but there was a film I saw when I was maybe thirteen that involved aliens landing and only this one young kid finding out about it. He tried to tell people, but when they went to investigate, they'd disappear for a while and then come back different. Something about a thing poking out of the back of their neck, maybe? I remember the kid travels into the spaceship and it's a very alien environment. Not sure how it ends, but if I recall it wasn't a happy ending.

One that I can remember the name of is Fire in the Sky: It's an abduction movie with some surprisingly good practical effects and horror elements.

@Babylon666 Who is your avatar, by the way? It is rather fitting to your name, I'll give it that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I wish I could remember the name of the film. Honestly, it was probably pretty cheesy, but there was a film I saw when I was maybe thirteen that involved aliens landing and only this one young kid finding out about it. He tried to tell people, but when they went to investigate, they'd disappear for a while and then come back different. Something about a thing poking out of the back of their neck, maybe? I remember the kid travels into the spaceship and it's a very alien environment. Not sure how it ends, but if I recall it wasn't a happy ending.

One that I can remember the name of is Fire in the Sky: It's an abduction movie with some surprisingly good practical effects and horror elements.

@Babylon666 Who is your avatar, by the way? It is rather fitting to your name, I'll give it that!
    That movie scared the bejesus out of me when I was a child, and made me afraid of aliens for years.

Requiem For A Dream is pretty fucked up and leaves you feeling depressed on behalf of the characters.

Not sure if Antichrist was on OPs list, but watching someone cut their clit off with rusty garden shears was a little painful.

I think something is fucked up if it's able to really confuse my brain in a permanent way. A movie that makes me not even want to trust my closest friends or family after watching it, because it makes me question their true intentions.

I'm not talking about all the retarded meme/avant garde "top 10 spooky" movies that you see in OP's list. The dime-a-dozen garbage you see in every youtube scary movie ranking video. The ones commonly regurgitated in threads like this, usually by children who don't know how to internet ("durr serbian film guys durr this movie is fukt up cause im 12 years old!").

I'm talking about movies that actually leave you fucked up for years to come. I'm talking about Iron Man 3: The Theatrical Experience.

You walk into the theater hoping this movie will be better than Iron Man 2. Seconds later as you see the Marvel flipbook intro, you're instantly greeted with the song "I'm Blue" by Eiffel 65. You are confused and upset, but still hopeful.

Your hope steadily turns to ash as you sit through 2 hours of Robert Downy Jr. complaining about events that happened in a completely different movie, a fake main villain being completely gutted and reduced to a total joke of his comic self, an incredibly bad REAL main villain who had the literal revenge plan of the little kid Buddy from The Incredibles movie, and every single awful joke that PTSD Tony Stark made from start to finish was rewarded with laughter with a round of claps and cheers from every idiot in the theater.

I believe this movie actually fucked me up. I have no idea why anyone with a functioning human brain could like it, which means the movie changed my perception of humanity in the sense that I'll never be able to look at someone who enjoyed this movie and truly believe that they deserve actual human rights.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2019-05-21 at 06:02 PM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon666 View Post
    I'm not talking about mainstream crap. I want the stuff from the trenches. I challenge you guys to find some for me. <3
    I've never seen it but a buddy of mine claimed this was a great "messed up" movie when we were kids. Might be worth a shot:

Eraserhead

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh! Koe no Katachi. It wrecked me. Left me a jumbled mess of anger and sadness, with the slightest glimmer of hope. I wasn't right for days. Hits just as hard as the one-shot and serialized manga. Pretty fucked up. Stop making me feel things! /shakesfist

ninjaedit: The Neon Demon
    Last edited by Ayirasi; 2019-05-22 at 12:35 AM.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Besides Se7en, Silence of The Lambs and Hannibal, I cannot think of too many fucked up movies that I have seen.

I've seen quite a bit of really fucked up anime.

Tetsuo: The Iron Man

It was already mentioned. It's fucked up alright, but I like it mostly because it's so bizarre, weird and hilarious as well. And it has an interesting, bleak, cyberpunk aesthetic. Also, I just love the absurd ending, with awesome industrial music.
    Last edited by deepr; 2019-05-21 at 07:12 PM.

Eraserhead. See for youself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Langusta View Post
    Eraserhead. See for youself
    I've seen it.

Not movies, but I've always liked Aphex Twin videos. They're not fucked up, but I feel they definitely fit the bizarre film vibe many of these movies have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    Not movies, but I've always liked Aphex Twin videos. They're not fucked up, but I feel they definitely fit the bizarre film vibe many of these movies have.[/video]
    Come to Daddy has wonderful nightmare fuel.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi