Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Hozen model would require MUCH more work than Mogu though, and Mogu are a bit "cooler"
    Mogu are villans they would not join either side. Also the fish people whould take just as much work. The proper other side for them is and will always be Hozen

  2. #82
    Elemental Lord Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    8,569
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    it would be a little strange if both the newly reworked rigs for Worgen and Goblin appeared on the same faction so close to one another. Wouldn't that be a little off?
    it would be not, the rigs are not reworked, nut the texture

    horde would get goblin and worgen rig(if we are talking about gilbgoblin), alliance would get gnome and an horde race rig

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it would be not, the rigs are not reworked, nut the texture

    horde would get goblin and worgen rig(if we are talking about gilbgoblin), alliance would get gnome and an horde race rig
    The rigs are reworked. Goblins and Worgen are getting complete animation rehauls.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Undead Worgen? Or maybe Sauroks or some other creature that's not really "Worgen" but has the same body type.
    Or... out of the box here, Uninfected Gilneans, More Humans, with cockney Accents, and the Alliance's Favorite Mount... MOAR HORSES!! You know this will happen. Blizzard loves any reason to give alliance more horse mounts, and with "uninfected gilnean" all they had to do is use the code from Worgen Human form.

  5. #85
    Give me WC3:R, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    12,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Or... out of the box here, Uninfected Gilneans, More Humans, with cockney Accents, and the Alliance's Favorite Mount... MOAR HORSES!! You know this will happen. Blizzard loves any reason to give alliance more horse mounts, and with "uninfected gilnean" all they had to do is use the code from Worgen Human form.
    Hey, why don't you come over here into this dark alley for a minute where no one can hear you scream?

    (I'm joking if it wasn't obvious. But seriously don't suggest such things! )

  6. #86
    Old God Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    10,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Or... out of the box here, Uninfected Gilneans, More Humans, with cockney Accents, and the Alliance's Favorite Mount... MOAR HORSES!! You know this will happen. Blizzard loves any reason to give alliance more horse mounts, and with "uninfected gilnean" all they had to do is use the code from Worgen Human form.
    To be fair, it would be nice if this were a costumization option for the Worgens (Like a small questline that let you get rid of the Worgen curse, NE's black eyes style)

  7. #87
    Elemental Lord Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    8,569
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The rigs are reworked. Goblins and Worgen are getting complete animation rehauls.
    when they said that? last time i saw it was just a model rework, not about animations

    facial expressions don't count as "complete animation"

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    To be fair, it would be nice if this were a costumization option for the Worgens (Like a small questline that let you get rid of the Worgen curse, NE's black eyes style)
    It would also disable many of their racials.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    when they said that? last time i saw it was just a model rework, not about animations

    facial expressions don't count as "complete animation"
    Because every other model rework from WoD had animation reworks? They haven't mentioned it specifically but it would be ridiculous to assume they're going to paste a new model onto a janky old anination rig.

    Vulpera already use some new Goblin animations

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    To be fair, it would be nice if this were a costumization option for the Worgens (Like a small questline that let you get rid of the Worgen curse, NE's black eyes style)
    It would also disable all of their racials.

  11. #91
    Old God Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    10,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Arugal's Worgen would be bulkier, more feral or bestial looking, and probably given a different set of racials due to their long sequester in the Emerald Dream. They also wouldn't have the Two Forms ability of their Gilnean cousins, being locked into their Pack form permanently. In this sense they were Night Elves in the same way Satyrs once were, but that's pretty much behind them now.
    Well if they are to join any faction, they would need someway to calm their rage, just like the Gilnean worgen, so i would expect them to go through some kind of ritual, that alone could give them the ability to go back to the form they left behind so long ago.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    It would also disable all of their racials.
    True, they would completely lose Two Forms and the mounted one, then some of the others would just need a rename, mainly: "Flayer and Darkflight"

  12. #92
    Also, Worgenless Worgen are literally identical to Stormwind humans in every way but voice files. Just buy a race change.

  13. #93
    Old God Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    10,204
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Also, Worgenless Worgen are literally identical to Stormwind humans in every way but voice files. Just buy a race change.
    I know, not saying otherwise, nor pushing it as an actual AR, just an extra quest for some people that may like it, and yes... the main point is the voice files (that will become irrelevant quite fast), but is just an option that doesn't cost much

    Note: And yes, is most likely a really silly idea

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Hey, why don't you come over here into this dark alley for a minute where no one can hear you scream?

    (I'm joking if it wasn't obvious. But seriously don't suggest such things! )
    Normally I wouldn't... but how little it seems blizzard cares about Alliance players, I can envision this being what's to come. But on a lighterside... If we did get uninfected gilneans, I would totally work on a Steampunk transmog for one. xD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    To be fair, it would be nice if this were a costumization option for the Worgens (Like a small questline that let you get rid of the Worgen curse, NE's black eyes style)
    Like I said, I'd love an uninfected Gilnean, would give me a reason to make a Steampunk Transmog somehow work.

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLisanna View Post
    Mogu are villans they would not join either side. Also the fish people whould take just as much work. The proper other side for them is and will always be Hozen
    Jinyu/Ankoan use a modification of the nelf model, so no, they wouldn't take 'just as much work' at all.


    People really need to look back at the Hozen model, that crouch would cause NIGHTMARES for the modeling team.
    Twas brillig

  16. #96
    Old God Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    10,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Normally I wouldn't... but how little it seems blizzard cares about Alliance players, I can envision this being what's to come. But on a lighterside... If we did get uninfected gilneans, I would totally work on a Steampunk transmog for one. xD
    To be fair, even though the Alliance got the less interesting AR, they also got the AR with the biggest chance to make an impact on their faction, as 2 of their AR options (maybe 3 if Mechagnome become a thing), can literally change anyone in their faction, so i kind of hope Blizzard pick this up in the future as a chance to bring interesting lore for the Alliance that does not include the Horde (internal lore)

  17. #97
    At this stage, lightforged undead are all but confirmed

  18. #98

  19. #99
    Old God Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    10,204
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    At this stage, lightforged undead are all but confirmed
    Why would you say that? There's no reference to them, the only thing we know is about Calia, that's where the assumption come from or is there more information about them that i'm missing? (not saying they are impossible, but there's no much info or... well reference about them)

  20. #100
    Elemental Lord Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    8,569
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Because every other model rework from WoD had animation reworks?
    ah, so are assuming

    btw, the other pre-wod rework received because they were shit

    worgens and goblins use every other class animation the other use

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •