Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Does selecting two of the same azerite powers give double the effect?

Or is it useless? For example, if I got Treacherous Covenant x 2, would that give 602 agility or just the standard 301?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

If I'm remembering right, the general rule of thumb is that number bonuses stack while other bonuses (things based on percentages, buff durations, proc chances, cooldown reductions, etc) do not.

So in the case of Treacherous Covenant, the agility bonus will increase, but the "increased damage taken when below 20% health" part will stay at 15%.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwgmon View Post
    If I'm remembering right, the general rule of thumb is that number bonuses stack while other bonuses (things based on percentages, buff durations, proc chances, cooldown reductions, etc) do not.

So in the case of Treacherous Covenant, the agility bonus will increase, but the "increased damage taken when below 20% health" part will stay at 15%.
    More accurately, the (ilvl)scaling bonuses stack. The fixed ones don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    The stats are the doubling if you run two, but special procs dont double.

If you take the DK azerite for example: "When Crimson Scourge activates, you gain 565 Haste for 5 sec, and immediately gain 5 Runic Power."

You will gain double haste, but you wont get double five Runic Power.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..