Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn I'm so low prio I don't even get to participate in the stress test

Hope too few people turn up so they realise what they've been missing, send a personalized apology email to me and give me 15y Anniversary CE for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutmacher View Post
    I'm thankfull for being able to participate in a stress test but.. oof, only till lvl 5? They wan't as much players as possible -> give them something to do.
    Oh you'll have something to do in those 2hrs m8, trying to hit lvl 5 with way too many people competing for mobs. That's the whole point, overcrowding the starter zone to test stability.

I'm thankfull for being able to participate in a stress test but.. oof, only till lvl 5? They wan't as much players as possible -> give them something to do.
    out of interrest, have you tried logging in now ? See if any servers are up.
    Don't get your hopes up, but you might have got a regular beta invite. But as i said, don't get your hopes up

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    and the people invited to test the game, doing unpaid work, aren't even rewarded with regular beta when this 1 session stress test is over ?
    Lol if you don't want to contribute, don't bother and keep being salty about not having a beta key LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by RainBoi View Post
    Lol if you don't want to contribute, don't bother and keep being salty about not having a beta key LMAO.
    Here is the funny part. i didn't opt in for the beta. Here is the even funnier part. Im in the beta. just hit lvl 9 on my rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    EU times ?
    It's going to be 00:00 to 2 AM for CET . Once again blizzard's abyssal intelligence hits us Europeans... and in the middle of the week...

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Also level 5 cap? Come on now.. They must be testing the layering tech above everything else it seems.
    What else is there to test in a STRESS test? The login servers and how the server behaves on high load (aka with lots of players at the same place -> lvl 5 cap)

People stressing out over a stress test.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    "You are unable to Polymorph enemy targets that are tapped by players with whom you are not grouped."

I'll admit, this is something I wasn't aware of. Is this strictly to Polymorph or would it count for other things as well (Repentance)?
    Fear (and other crowd control) likely won't work either

15+ Year Old Account
    its going to be tough to even level to 5 with how many people will be there. that is the whole point and the blue post even mentions this. Remember, you have to Tag a mob to "win it" its not like live where everyone can hit the mob and get credit.

lvl 5 that's a yikes. i guess this does give addon people a chance to code though.

"significant number of players"
    ...still no invite. FML

2006 account here. Any people at or above that got in now?

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    ...still no invite. FML

August 2005, no beta in sight!

...still no invite. FML

Playing WoW since release in '05. Got in yesterday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Funeralmetal View Post
    It's going to be 00:00 to 2 AM for CET . Once again blizzard's abyssal intelligence hits us Europeans... and in the middle of the week...
    There are going to be more stress tests. I'm sure they'll pick a time more suitable for the EU in one of the other tests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    and the people invited to test the game, doing unpaid work, aren't even rewarded with regular beta when this 1 session stress test is over ?
    Work? Logging in for an hour is work? ROFL!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    EU times ?
    1-3am

/10chars

Formerly known as Arafal

...still no invite. FML

My Account has been created about a week after the EU release of Vanilla.
    Never unsubbed, got the Orc-Rider veteran statue, no Beta though... thx for nothing Blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daywalk3r View Post
    My Account has been created about a week after the EU release of Vanilla.
    Never unsubbed, got the Orc-Rider veteran statue, no Beta though... thx for nothing Blizz
    Not everyone gets in. You don't get special treatment just because you've kept a subscription permanently rolling since the first week of Vanilla.

Half the people crying here won`t even make to level 60 on live.

It is what it is, some people get in, some don`t. If you are not in the friends, family or streamer list, just pray for the rng jesus like the rest of us plebs.