Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    EU here, got invited. And technically, it says "BETA & Stress test: WoW Classic".

But I guess its only for stress test

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same EU here and its Beta and stress test.
    having one of my moments and just wonder what time that translates in the Uk ?

I started playing in 2017 in legion, but only got the beta invite for classic last week. I played private servers a lot before then, so I think they expected me to test since I was on there. Also on BFA I just recently got the Swift Zulian Tiger for 200k on the black market... ITS OFFICIAL!!

anyway..

Good luck to those who are still waiting. Hopefully the many of you get in soon!

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    Same EU here and its Beta and stress test.
    having one of my moments and just wonder what time that translates in the Uk ?
    Think it comes at midnight CET, which kinda sucks since ill be fast asleep by then.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic1962 View Post
    Think it comes at midnight CET, which kinda sucks since ill be fast asleep by then.
    thank you so much
    yep looks like the same here

There is just no reason to bring in people just for this stress test and then lock em out of the rest of the beta. It's just rude af.

I beta tested WoD, Legion and alpha tested BfA. Never did I think wowa.. theres too many people here. Although streamers "press" may have thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutmacher View Post
    I'm thankfull for being able to participate in a stress test but.. oof, only till lvl 5? They wan't as much players as possible -> give them something to do.
    Oh, trust me. 5 lvls in WoW Classic are more than enough. Most people probably past the time trying to complete the kobold quest on Elwynn, or just looking for the class trainer or whatever. Just the few veterans would reach lvl 5 fast enough, and then we only need to create another char to test classes/races. It's enough for a stress test that will give them logs to see if servers are big enough for starter zones in August launch.

That sweet feeling of a 5gig download and the game is done