Thread: Stress Test

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    DC'ed on the character select "timed out" thing

Relogged

Absolutely no queue, got insta realm list, but is offline.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatt View Post
    I wonder how many people sub just to play for 24hrs..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I know I did.. well at least for beta access.. no luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    does anyone really give a shit about streamers ?
    Considering WoW is top on Twitch atm, I'd say yes. Just because you or I don't, doesn't mean many do.

Maybe the very young and/or impressionable? Sometimes i am interested in a game and will load up one of the top streamers on said game while i feed my little one or something, and i know a lot of ppl put it on their second screen while gaming, mostly for "company" i guess, but i really dont get the fandom associated with some of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    now after this day im really hoping for classic to faiil , ion hazzikostas is a greedy fuucking monkey, that only focuses on deceiving his customers .

they invite people that played the game from the very beginning only to kick them out again, after 2h. (if they want to make a stresstest like this, they cann ask facebook for bots.)

how abusive is that? we are people with feelings, and they treat us worse than dogshit

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Server is not offline. Check twitch... There are tons of streamers playing with 40 man raids filled in.
    The login server is offline. Players already logged on can play. But the server no longer accepts more connections.

Blizz obviously does.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Am I right in saying if you get two WoW account options and one takes you to the offline server screen and the other disconnects, you want to sit at DC servers? Ie. that is the correct account to select?
    here i just can login with wow4.. wow1 (bfa acc) get dced too

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Yeah my WoW 1 just disconnects from retrieve server, my WoW5 goes to the server screen where it says server is offline.

Wondering which I should keep trying, not that it matters as it seems like EU doesn't work for anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently stuck on the Realm List boss. Gonna try a few more attempts before my gear breaks and I have to hearth back to retail.

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    now after this day im really hoping for classic to faiil , ion hazzikostas is a greedy fuucking monkey, that only focuses on deceiving his customers .

they invite people that played the game from the very beginning only to kick them out again, after 2h. (if they want to make a stresstest like this, they cann ask facebook for bots.)

how abusive is that? we are people with feelings, and they treat us worse than dogshit
    Yeah i don't get it either. One would think after losing some 10 millions subs from the high point in TBC. They would be less inclined to spit in the face of the customers. But i guess increasing the 2nd quarterly revenue of 2019 is more important than long term gain. Next year, the CEO will have gotten his bonus and will be out the door. Then the next guy shows up, and has to find a way to increase revenue by 20% as well. Can't wait to see what they will come up with next year.

you understand what a stress test is or are you too stupid?

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-05-23 at 12:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Yeah my WoW 1 just disconnects from retrieve server, my WoW5 goes to the server screen where it says server is offline.

Wondering which I should keep trying, not that it matters as it seems like EU doesn't work for anyone.
    Your highest number account is your beta stress test one.

So I can pretty much confirm that character creation is disabled for people without beta access.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    you understand what a stress test is or are you too stupid?
    Looking at the complaints made in this thread so far, they're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Considering WoW is top on Twitch atm, I'd say yes. Just because you or I don't, doesn't mean many do.
    I understand some people like to watch Twitch or other things but Peak viewers at 195,757 and average viewers at 44,790 , when WoW itself got some millions of active players.... I don't understand why Blizzard are giving so much importance to that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Your highest number account is your beta stress test one.
    Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by NovatHunter View Post
    The login server is offline. Players already logged on can play. But the server no longer accepts more connections.
    Nope, thats not how it works.
    Realm offline actually always meant it is really offline.

Login servers have no indicator, and if a realm would just not accept any more players it would display as 'locked'.

So that's a new here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    I dont have a WoW 1, just WoW 4 and WoW 5 :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

HAHAHAHAHAHA what a complete tool. this is the best quote i have EVER seen on the forums ever. This goes beyond butthurt. I think we should spend the remainder of this soon to be locked thread coming up with a new name for the level of butthurt on display here. All suggestions welcomed.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-05-23 at 12:45 AM.