Looking for Wizard T16 sppedbounties build. Or Low gr build.

Just looking for anything probably a a lon build, got ancient wand of woh and ancient in geom, also aether walker. But neither unstable scepter nor triumvirate are enchant so im not sure what to go with.

Cant rely on in geom in bounties.

Also lookig for speed 50-70 like 2-4 min runs ideally to level low level gems. Anyone got anything? I have the dmg but not the survive since u cant use goldwrap etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Diablofans.com retired I'd recommend hitting the youtubers for builds

My personal favourite is Rhykker, and you can find him here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRl...F0a3j3hiDRaCGA

Cratic has put up this spreadsheet for 2.6.5, which should help you with choosing the right build. Non-surpricingly everything pretty much revolves around LoN FO and Vyr-Chantodo for speed.

Unless you plan on augmenting multiple sets of gear, just stick with Vyrs/Chantodo for everything. The buffs to Chantodo are so big that the only reason I see to make a different t16 build is to farm DBs with a sages set, which you could then also use for t16 bounties.

So imo just stick with vyr/chantodo, get your ancient pieces and augment them and you will be speed running 90s in no time. I'm only 15 hours into the season on my wizard with no ancient gear at all and a very poorly rolled endless walk, and it can already do low 90s in under 6-7 minutes. I can imagine that with good gear, augments and paragon vyrs is one of the best and fastest speed builds of the season for solo spamming GRs. Gearing for the build is extremely easy too, with not many pieces having the potential to roll poorly.

tl;dr just stick with vyrs. Maybe later on in the season another build will emerge, but for now I'd put all my eggs in that basket.

Now that I am 60 hours into the season I can share some more info for people thinking about wizard.

Vyr/chantodo is overtuned AF, and the damage you get out of it makes it the best build for everything in the game (bar bleeding edge group content). With reasonable gear and 1k paragon you can farm 100s in under 4 minutes, sometimes under 3 minutes if the rift is great. The better the rolls on your gear and the higher your paragon, you can farm higher GRs. Because of how archon works, with the same gear you will sometimes do 110 in 4 minutes and 100 in 6 minutes; it will always be a bit inconsistent.

T16 is completely faceroll and you can do it with whatever build or spec. Regular rifts and bounties are also more redundant now than ever before since you get so many mats/keys from them that you will not spend a lot of time doing them.

Vyr works very well for t16 and bounties, with some minor changes like using a defensive ring like Karini's with storm armor scramble instead of CoE, ingeom instead of furnace etc. More good news is that you can very easily use an avarice band and nemesis bracers for regular rifts. The chantodo AoE pulse is enough to one-shot everything in t16 even at low stacks, so the quality of life is pretty good.

Overall wizard top dog this season. Just look at the leaderboards to see how big the gap is.