Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Mafia 119 - Sign up thread - Words with Friends?

New players are always welcome. If you are interested in Mafia and are not sure what to do then look into this thread to ask questions and get help http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread

General Rules

This will be a basic game but not the same set up as the last game played. I'm changing some roles to mix it up. There will be a point to the fun voting in this signup thread other than to show how voting will work. Note that I will not accept votes on yourself, it must be for someone else who is signed up/playing. Voting will close approximately 8 hours before the game goes live to give the winner time to read my PM to them.

Voting:

During the day phase, each player can place their vote on any player of choice. To do so, simply put the following in bold:

vote: Kryllian

You can change your vote as many times you want, and you can remove your vote using

unvote

Unvoting is required or I will not count you changing your vote!

You can also vote for a no-lynch. This works like this.

vote: no-lynch

If "no-lynch" is the winning option, then no player will be lynched that day phase.

Lynching:

Days will have a fixed 48 hour deadline (give or take depending on early day/night ending). Modified Majority is in effect so there should be a lynch most days. If no one reaches a full majority of all players but has a majority of the votes cast they will be lynched. In the event of a tie the person who reaches majority first will be lynched.

Signed up Players

Crackleslap
    Danner
    Dupti
    Graeham
    Listo95
    Lora
    Marack
    Mercychan
    Nefarious Tea
    Val (the moofia boss)
    Virothe
    Zexism

Current Vote Count

3. Marack - Lora (5), Graeham (6), Crackleslap (7)
    1. Graeham - Marack (2)
    1. Virothe - Nefarious Tea (21)

With 11 players it takes 6 to lynch. With 5 player voting it takes 3 for majority lynch

Voting Closes
    "

Game Begins
    "
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2019-05-24 at 09:16 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    vote: Graeham

I mean, signing up

5+ Year Old Account
    Sign me up, please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Signing up the fucks. Tho friends is a pretty strong term for our niche collective.

- - - Updated - - -

vote: marack

Scum voting before game starts

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

5+ Year Old Account
    vote: marack

5+ Year Old Account
    Let's see who we can tag...
    @Danner @dupti

Yeah, I should sign up. I tried taking a game off, making that zero escape game and ... I found that I'm suffering of a bad case of George RR Martin.

So.

/signup.

I hope to do better than last game.

--

Entirely related...

I am looking at the visual style of that zero escape game I have tinkered on for years. And I think a visual novel theme is perfect. Problem is: I can't draw myself out of a paper bag.
    And googling random art isn't gonna help me make 25 characters look semi-consistent.
    So - does anyone know of a program that allows me to generate 25 anime-looking characters with somewhat sufficient variety?

I am seriously considering hiring a freelance artist for the project, but that's also at the same time somewhat overdoing it, I think...
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Entirely related...

I am looking at the visual style of that zero escape game I have tinkered on for years. And I think a visual novel theme is perfect. Problem is: I can't draw myself out of a paper bag.
    And googling random art isn't gonna help me make 25 characters look semi-consistent.
    So - does anyone know of a program that allows me to generate 25 anime-looking characters with somewhat sufficient variety?

I am seriously considering hiring a freelance artist for the project, but that's also at the same time somewhat overdoing it, I think...
    Remember i still have access to that QT for zero escape in case you need any help/fleshing out/co-mod or anything, drop me a DM. I cant help an iota on the drawing part except google searching same as you.

Wait what about: https://make.girls.moe/ (its SFW and a safe link)
    Last edited by Razamith; 2019-05-22 at 04:11 PM.

hello, sign me up please : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    hello, sign me up please : )
    O shít its dartboard dude!

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh look more signups!

I was just thinking given the holiday weekend in US coming up it might stop at 5 players and was trying to flesh out a 5 person game around "Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock" Oh well I'll shelve that for an experimental interim game some time :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    O shít its dartboard dude!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPM3Gn1ifHU throwback

sure I can sign up, cant promise activity though

7+ Year Old Account
    lol @mercychan

I forgot all about that video. It was before my time but has made an appearance occasionally in the thread/games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Og shít right thar.

does anyone have email notification working when someone mentions/messages you? i turned it on in general settings but im not getting any email

- - - Updated - - -

nvm it works but theres a 20 minute delay

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going home today thank odin. Fück Ohio.

Sign me up!