Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rise Up and Stand Tall with New Tauren and Gnome Heritage Armor

Rise Up and Stand Tall with New Tauren and Gnome Heritage Armor
    In Patch 8.2, players will be able to complete a quest chain to obtain Gnome Heritage Armor and Tauren Heritage Armor.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Rise up and stand tall with two new Heritage Armor sets—one for gnomes and one for tauren—coming in the Rise of Azshara content update.

Players with maximum-level (120) gnomes or tauren* who are Exalted with their faction (Gnomeregan or Thunder Bluff respectively) will be able to embark on a new quest line for each race to learn more about their history. Once you complete your quest, you’ll gain a new Heritage Armor transmogrification set unique to your race and be able to show off your pride.

*Tauren will also first need to complete the War Campaign quest Stay of Execution, which will be available shortly after the launch of Rise of Azshara.

Rise up to any challenge and show off the cog-nitive prowess of gnomish technology as you get ready to bolt into action in Mechagon and beyond.

Stand proud as you reconnect with your ancestors through a spirit journey to honor your tauren heritage.

Begin your journey by visiting the embassy in Orgrimmar or Stormwind after Rise of Azshara arrives.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    *Tauren will also first need to complete the War Campaign quest Stay of Execution, which will be available shortly after the launch of Rise of Azshara.
    Is that really necessary? Yeesh.

Anyone know if this will work with boosted characters or is it like allied where you have to level all the way? Have had my bfa boost still waiting to be used, but not sure I want to level all the way from 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Anyone know if this will work with boosted characters or is it like allied where you have to level all the way? Have had my bfa boost still waiting to be used, but not sure I want to level all the way from 1.
    I think aslong as its 120 and exalted its fine. The lvling thing was only with the allied races not core races

patch is close then, when they start doing the official previews

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    When I read that paragraph I instantly knew one of the first posts would whine about convenience. Boy was I right!

Yeah, that's fucking stupid of them to ask us to do that long ass storyline.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

The belts on the Gnomes are cool - Other than that, the sets look pretty damn boring imo.

I remember alliance having to do a mythic dungeon for a meta achieve while horde didnt. Seems fair, kinda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    When I read that paragraph I instantly knew one of the first posts would whine about convenience. Boy was I right!
    I only brought it up because they kept saying "you just have to be exalted and do the quest chain!" before this, repeatedly. I don't even have a Tauren, nor will I be trying to get their armor any time soon.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The whole point is that there tied into the story and story wise bane is kinda important to the cows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    The whole point is that there tied into the story and story wise bane is kinda important to the cows.
    Cairne is more important. Baine is just a lower quality replacement.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know its the gnome colors but i really wish they wouldve picked somethin else, that brown-beige is such an ugly color.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Cairne is more important. Baine is just a lower quality replacement.
    While true Bane is impotent to Cairne so it makes sense we’d need him.

5 1/2 years, 3 expacs, still not 1 damn true preview pic or update on goblin/worgen update

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    While true Bane is impotent to Cairne so it makes sense we’d need him.
    I'd rather his rescue him more than him be in charge. He was Corki before Corki existed!

Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    I think aslong as its 120 and exalted its fine. The lvling thing was only with the allied races not core races
    Thanks, was hoping that was what it would be, wasnt sure if I missed a post about it.

I thought this was out ages ago. Why is everything from BFA half a year late or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    5 1/2 years, 3 expacs, still not 1 damn true preview pic or update on goblin/worgen update
    They gave us a preview at blizzcon, complete with pictures

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288371/...a-future-patch

Probly needed for the quest line story to make sense