1. #1

    (Forum post from Vanilla) True reason to play Paladin in Classic

    Just found this gem from the WoW forums, while browsing my old vanilla albums. So relevant these days. I'm getting more and more hyped for Classic!


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Algorath View Post
    Just found this gem from the WoW forums, while browsing my old vanilla albums. So relevant these days. I'm getting more and more hyped for Classic!

    you found what?

  3. #3
    Oldie but a goodie!

  4. #4
    I remember seeing this post, not in Vanilla but somewhere else a couple years ago, probably some WoW sub-reddit.

    Its funny, but it also shows the sad state of Paladins back then; p

  5. #5
    lol thats amazing.

  6. #6
    Hahaha i remember that post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

  7. #7
    Immortal Khaza-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Darkside of the Moon
    Posts
    7,731
    Back when you had to download porn lol

  8. #8
    Stood in the Fire Felmourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wyrmrest Accord-US/ Deathwing-US
    Posts
    355
    This is why Retlol is viable as a spec.
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

  9. #9
    Just mark my Words, Blizzard will Find a way to Shove Crusader Strike and Shield of Righteousness in Classic as a Quest Reward so people wont bitch about ret being Useless until BWL gear, and prot continuing being a Joke

    i can even See CS as a Quest dropped by killing Scarlet Crusade adds in SM, Balnazarr in Stratholme or delivered by Eligor Dawnbringer.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    Just mark my Words, Blizzard will Find a way to Shove Crusader Strike and Shield of Righteousness in Classic as a Quest Reward so people wont bitch about ret being Useless until BWL gear, and prot continuing being a Joke

    i can even See CS as a Quest dropped by killing Scarlet Crusade adds in SM, Balnazarr in Stratholme or delivered by Eligor Dawnbringer.
    no fucking way man. if that happens there will be so many people complaining it's not "classic" wow anymore

  11. #11
    nice one lets read it

  12. #12
    To infinity and beyond det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    32,150
    Yeah, I remember it and loved it. It painfully came sort of true when I levelled my first Paladin as Retri in TBC (Horde obviously). What a drag.....

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah, I remember it and loved it. It painfully came sort of true when I levelled my first Paladin as Retri in TBC (Horde obviously). What a drag.....
    Hey at least it wasn't in vanilla when your paladin would literally be in drag Human males look so pretty in mooncloth dresses.

  14. #14
    To infinity and beyond det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    32,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hey at least it wasn't in vanilla when your paladin would literally be in drag Human males look so pretty in mooncloth dresses.
    I eventually (like last year) came around and created a human female warrior, but yeah...male humans (as well as male NE, BE) are among the combinations that I refuse to roll).

    To this day it triggers me, when new armor sets are presented on humans

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Algorath View Post
    Just found this gem from the WoW forums, while browsing my old vanilla albums. So relevant these days. I'm getting more and more hyped for Classic!

    you sir won the internet for today

    thank you for nice laugh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •