Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Back in the day it took me over 20 days played because there was so much more fun in the world than just leveling. On pservers it took me 5 days, so on classic i'd guess somewhere between 5 to 8 days depending on the fun.

I don't remember days played. It was about 3 months. First ever MMO, didn't have a clue about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogarash View Post
    I don't remember days played. It was about 3 months. First ever MMO, didn't have a clue about anything.
    About same for me I was new to mmos and a total noob.

I even leveled a mage to 40 and said I’ll just level a warrior to 60. I deleted the mage.

Dumbest thing I ever did in WoW.

Firs toon was rogue, started it about 2 weeks after initial release.
    Took 17 days /played to reach 60.

That then went on to 245 days /played at lvl 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerska123 View Post
    ;D Blizzard never once banned anyone for account sharing in WoW, i know entire fucking families playing on a single acc/even character and raiding on it
    An these are the type of players that SUDDENLY without any wrong doing end up with a "hacked" account...

And then they point the finger at others for being dumb, autistic and ignorant....

Quote Originally Posted by nodlimax View Post
    An these are the type of players that SUDDENLY without any wrong doing end up with a "hacked" account...

And then they point the finger at others for being dumb, autistic and ignorant....
    They don't, i can post my acc details e-mail/pw right here and now in public and no one here will be able to even touch anything there due to 2nd factor authentication.

Heck... it's almost as stupid as to say that buying gold gets your account hacked. Sometimes it feels like some people are really living under a rock or smth.
    Last edited by Nerska123; 2019-05-24 at 03:39 PM.

I think average /played till 60 in several blizzlike servers is around 12 days.