Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Beta: Stress Test is up

As title says check your games if you want to participate

No beta, no stress test. Feelsbadman.jpg

isnt everyone invited for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    huh guess i got in, might take it for a spin later.

10+ Year Old Account
    got the stress test client
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    isnt everyone invited for it?
    Apparently not, had classic ticked as long as possible too. Unfortunately my original vanilla account got banned and this one only goes back to TBC i think. Maybe that's a factor.

Yikes have had an active sub for 13 years and still no invite, maybe time does not equate into this.

I thought it was supposed to start tomorrow?

Got in then got dc'd. Came back and server is down. I guess they put it up early?

are these invites getting revoked after the test? I don't want to loose classic man

Wait so if i got invited does that mean it will be there once the test is over?

I couldnt find any details about it. it might be implied but idk

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbler View Post
    are these invites getting revoked after the test? I don't want to loose classic man
    I'd imagine the success of the stress test has some impact on whether you retain your invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Yikes have had an active sub for 13 years and still no invite, maybe time does not equate into this.
    Same... I've heard of people subbing only a few years ago that got into the actual Beta. Not sure what's up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Wait so if i got invited does that mean it will be there once the test is over?

I couldnt find any details about it. it might be implied but idk
    Its a different server altogether, the lvl cap is 5 and its only up for 6 days.

Quote Originally Posted by kneehidude View Post
    Got in then got dc'd. Came back and server is down. I guess they put it up early?
    They did a server reset on the beta and after beta came up it seems stress came up as well. I would imagine they must have had a check box for "all servers" marked. I noticed it up when getting back into beta.

nvm they answered the question, but i dont see a reason for stress testing with invites when you could just stress test :S

As far as I know you don't get into the proper beta when you've only been invited for the stress test.

Was excited to see I got in for it anyways, made a character logged in with about 100 people all as excited then server gone down. So guessing it's not supposed to actually go up until the time they said it would.

mine says beta and test client?presume that means im in beta also,not sure tho as servers keep going down.

Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    mine says beta and test client?presume that means im in beta also,not sure tho as servers keep going down.
    Depends. When you log in the server list will come up. If the beta is in the list then you are in the beta. If it is just the stress test server than it is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbler View Post
    YUP (10 chars)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Staboteur View Post
    As far as I know you don't get into the proper beta when you've only been invited for the stress test.

Was excited to see I got in for it anyways, made a character logged in with about 100 people all as excited then server gone down. So guessing it's not supposed to actually go up until the time they said it would.

they want a controlled number of characters on(not 200,000 people hammering one server and complaining that the experience is terrible)
    Last edited by Chaelexi; 2019-05-22 at 12:59 AM.