Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    YUP (10 chars)

- - - Updated - - -

they want a controlled number of characters on(not 200,000 people hammering one server and complaining that the experience is terrible)
    I am not sure if you are just slow but where the hell did you get that from my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Why is auto loot in?
    It was in vanilla as well, you just needed to press shift while right clicking mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by kneehidude View Post
    Got in then got dc'd. Came back and server is down. I guess they put it up early?
    its a stress test, thats the point. to break the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    It was in vanilla as well, you just needed to press shift while right clicking mobs.
    yep, AoE loot wasn't in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Same... I've heard of people subbing only a few years ago that got into the actual Beta. Not sure what's up with that.
    Why would a sub have anything to do with classic? Im not following the logic here....

Got an invite here. 4 Gb download, nice.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Why would a sub have anything to do with classic? Im not following the logic here....
    They listed criteria for who the really want in the beta and people who've been playing since vanilla was high up on the list, but they also do random invites to get a wide range of players

Damn it. I thought subscribing for retail beta would suffice. Seems there is another button for beta classic which I missed. Oh, well, better luck next time.

They didn't even invite me to stress test

Guess i gotta keep playing ESO...

Not as an interface option. That was in TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I am not sure if you are just slow but where the hell did you get that from my post.
    I clicked a different person post......

Didn't get in, oh well, back to the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Not as an interface option. That was in TBC
    it was alwasy tehre

Its a different server altogether, the lvl cap is 5 and its only up for 6 days.
    The level cap is 5 and it's up for only one day. The actual test is tomorrow 4 to 6 PDT. Then it will still be open for a day.

"We’ll be actively monitoring the server, sending server messages, etc. during the 4-6pm PDT period and it’s important to have as many people as possible log in during this window! The stress test realm itself will be available until Thursday, May 23 (becoming unavailable around 6:00pm PDT)."

Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    mine says beta and test client?presume that means im in beta also,not sure tho as servers keep going down.
    Yeah I got that also.

edit - stress test only on the server list, but it's offline anyway.
    Last edited by oldgeezer; 2019-05-22 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Travkin View Post
    As title says check your games if you want to participate
    stress test IS NOT UP
    the invites are out, but stress test is not up till tomorow

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    mine says beta and test client?presume that means im in beta also,not sure tho as servers keep going down.
    no they are compiled into 1.
    the only way to tell is log in, if there is stress test, that means your stress test, if it shows the actual beta servers then you are in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stress test, as I understand it, is its OWN beta.

The object is to break the servers and monitor their new Sharding whatever its called tech.

They just want bodies.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbler View Post
    are these invites getting revoked after the test? I don't want to loose classic man
    I'm unsure what you mean, exactly?

If you get invited for the stress test, and then it's revoked afterwards... It's not like not logging in will help keep it.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Stress test, as I understand it, is its OWN beta.

The object is to break the servers and monitor their new Sharding whatever its called tech.

They just want bodies.
    I'll be curious if they actually test layering tomorrow. I have a feeling they are just going to test the integrity of the servers themselves and Stress Test 2 will be for testing layering.