Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Had no stress test invite last night but I checked this morning and it was there.
    Left the client on download and headed for work.

Hopefully it becomes a full beta invite eventually because I have almost no desire to log into BfA.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    Had no stress test invite last night but I checked this morning and it was there.
    Left the client on download and headed for work.

Hopefully it becomes a full beta invite eventually because I have almost no desire to log into BfA.
    I've just been farming Battered Hilts and green fire books to auction so I can max out on tokens once Classic launches.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I've just been farming Battered Hilts and green fire books to auction so I can max out on tokens once Classic launches.
    That is a good idea!
    I started to do the green fire book farm after getting it on my lock and then got sidetracked.
    I'll have to go back to doing that. Have been mainly doing xmog and mount farms.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    That is a good idea!
    I started to do the green fire book farm after getting it on my lock and then got sidetracked.
    I'll have to go back to doing that. Have been mainly doing xmog and mount farms.
    Both farms are ezpz on an arcane mage. Round up as many as you can without letting mobs leash, Arcane Explosion, loot, repeat.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

lol this is lame af

Since when does Blizz do it this way? The stress tests were always a part of the Original Beta experience

Now you have Tier 1 Testers whom are basicaly just "famous" retards and Tier 2 Testers whom are just used for a 2 hour Stress Test

It says Beta & Stress Test tho so will see what happens

I got in Beta the day after I signed up again after 3 years of not playing.

Mine is saying "Beta & Stress Test", so it should be both?

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    They've stated on the forums it is simply titled this now despite what "invite" you get.

If this popped up on your launcher today or late last night then it'll most likely be for the stress test only.

Easy way of finding out is try logging in & if it shows a server up right now then you're in beta also, if it's offline like mine then your current invite is for the stress test only.

Doubt it. I hope so though.

Just check once a day to see if you have the option of making a character on the 'real' realm. I got into the stress test (though was busy during the time frame) and I plan on checking once an evening to see if I can a character on the test realm. I'm not holding my breath though.

I already know what I will be maining anyway so getting into beta or not getting into beta is meaningless at this point.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Blizz just posted they're ramping down on beta invites so I think we can safely say the answer to the title is a big nope. At least until the streamers and their hordes move on, or Blizz raises the cap past 30.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Got the invite with the Stress Test push, with the same naming (14year full EU sub). I see all beta servers and can create characters on all of them.
    -