Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Question Group queues in random BGs has got to GO

    I'm almost quitting BFA for good since all I'm doing is random BGs and leveling some classes here and there. I'm playing since late Vanilla, have over 35 maxed chars, Honor level 215, Battlemaster achievement and was around 1900-2000 in arena (Mop-Legion) mostly 2s. My main is Priest Disc horde side.

    I have reached a point of frustration hard to explain since nowadays:

    Every BG bonus week you see 80%+ premades
    Every "Epic" BG is russian premades
    At least 1/3 random BG is a russian premade team or has at least a 5 man German/Silvermoon/Outland (from what I saw mostly) premade.


    Why can't blizzard cap it to max 2 players queing at once or remove group queues (or like XP locked twinks make them play other groups). Of course people are sad and can't play rated BGs but would rather stop randoms.

    Do you think they should limit premades in bgs? What about classic?

    P.S. Russian guys form 5 man teams and coordinate via discord. They que for bgs and if their que pops at the same time they have a very high chance to get multiple 5 man premades (2 or 3) in the same BG totally slaughtering the other team.

  2. #2
    Bloodsail Admiral Denizly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Rift of Aln
    Posts
    1,001
    If you have a problem make you own group m8. We shouldn't restrict people who wanna massfarm honor during BG weeks.
    Normal BGs (as far as I know) are far more efficient then RBGs for honor farm in groups, especially on BG week.
    Also you mention leveling alts here, so you're dealing with lower brackets. No one cares about those sorry to say :P

    Them being all russian is another thing entirely, and I got no comment on that tbh.

  3. #3
    Bonus weeks seem to have more premades than normally, but I don't think premades are as common as people think. Just because you are up against russions doesn't mean they are a premade. And I still win more than 50% of my random bg's without being in a premade.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by szandos View Post
    Bonus weeks seem to have more premades than normally, but I don't think premades are as common as people think. Just because you are up against russions doesn't mean they are a premade. And I still win more than 50% of my random bg's without being in a premade.
    I have over 50% rates too because I play well and carry a lot for my team:



    It's the fact that recently things started to go downhill. When you see 3 premades out of 4 games the state of the game is bad. People know this and abuse it. Blizzard doesn't care because they have players. Well at this rate they are ruining my experience in PVP (and I have to tell you most people in BGs are frustrated as I am because I'm playing with them).

  5. #5
    Bloodsail Admiral Denizly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Rift of Aln
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    When you see 3 premades out of 4 games the state of the game is bad.
    So why don't u abuse it yourself if you say people know about it?
    And those 3 you encountered, were they same premade or 3 diff ones?

  6. #6
    Unfortunately I doubt Blizzard will do anything about it, or they would have by now.

  7. #7
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    19,396
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    I have over 50% rates too because I play well and carry a lot for my team:



    It's the fact that recently things started to go downhill. When you see 3 premades out of 4 games the state of the game is bad. People know this and abuse it. Blizzard doesn't care because they have players. Well at this rate they are ruining my experience in PVP (and I have to tell you most people in BGs are frustrated as I am because I'm playing with them).
    "4 seething shore battles, 118 seething shore victories"
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm something is fishy here buddy.

    also alot of these you are literally just 50%

    so what your you complaining? you are literally winning RIGHT down the middel, 50/50 for literally everything, so i dont see the problem

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "4 seething shore battles, 118 seething shore victories"
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm something is fishy here buddy.

    also alot of these you are literally just 50%

    so what your you complaining? you are literally winning RIGHT down the middel, 50/50 for literally everything, so i dont see the problem
    I did the Meta achievement for Seething Shore (100 wins, cap node fast, kill X players, win 1500 - 0) in the first week before it came out as a battleground on itself. It used to be an event in Legion prior to it being added to the pool.

    I'm complaining because people are abusing a system that should allow randoms to play with randoms not premade team stompers. At this rate the 50/50 ratio will not hold up and where does it say you have to win 50% for everything to be ok?

    In my experience having a great healer in a bg (not to mention 3-4 to 1 or none) makes a tremendous difference. I don't care about stats to be honest but I care about waiting 20 fucking minutes to be graveyard camped non stop.

  9. #9
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    19,396
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    I did the Meta achievement for Seething Shore (100 wins, cap node fast, kill X players, win 1500 - 0) in the first week before it came out as a battleground on itself. It used to be an event in Legion prior to it being added to the pool.

    I'm complaining because people are abusing a system that should allow randoms to play with randoms not premade team stompers. At this rate the 50/50 ratio will not hold up and where does it say you have to win 50% for everything to be ok?

    In my experience having a great healer in a bg (not to mention 3-4 to 1 or none) makes a tremendous difference. I don't care about stats to be honest but I care about waiting 20 fucking minutes to be graveyard camped non stop.
    if your winning 50% of your matches, that sounds balanced.
    if you are mad people are making premades, then why dont you make a premade?

  10. #10
    Because it ruins the fun for others. You are playing on NA servers you don't know what it's like playing russian (non targetable/callable cyrillic player names) that use voice and coordinate to roflstomp you. Not to mention lag and what not. If I were a new player I would shift delete this POS game.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    If you have a problem make you own group m8. We shouldn't restrict people who wanna massfarm honor during BG weeks.
    Normal BGs (as far as I know) are far more efficient then RBGs for honor farm in groups, especially on BG week.
    Also you mention leveling alts here, so you're dealing with lower brackets. No one cares about those sorry to say :P

    Them being all russian is another thing entirely, and I got no comment on that tbh.
    Ah the same old sorry sad excuse of make your own group makes it over here. Premades in WoW are just as toxic for the game as survive with friends is for Dead by Daylight. At least with WoW they can implement something that matches your premade with a premade, but they choose not to do so.

    Premades should always be matched with premades of similar size.

  12. #12
    I am Murloc! Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    5,720
    You just sound mad because people have friends and you dont.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    if your winning 50% of your matches, that sounds balanced.
    if you are mad people are making premades, then why dont you make a premade?
    Premades should be matched with premades. The only reason people make premades is to stomp the other team. If it was to play together you can do RBGs.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    You just sound mad because people have friends and you dont.
    You sound mad that he's saying you're toxic.

  14. #14
    Bloodsail Admiral Denizly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Rift of Aln
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    Because it ruins the fun for others.
    Don' pretend like you give a damn about fun for others m8.
    It's fun for these people to premade it and farm, and you hate them for it.

    Adapt to premade meta, or wait for the week to be over. They're not gonna stop doing what they're doing, so you need to.

    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Ah the same old sorry sad excuse of make your own group makes it over here. Premades should always be matched with premades of similar size.
    Yes, the excuse will always make it. Fight fire with fire or be burned. It's you own problem that you don't wanna play with others.

    I also agree that they should only be matched with other premades. But they're not right now. So you have to adapt or pray for a random.
    Last edited by Denizly; 2019-05-22 at 08:12 AM.

  15. #15
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    19,396
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Premades should be matched with premades. The only reason people make premades is to stomp the other team. If it was to play together you can do RBGs.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You sound mad that he's saying you're toxic.
    so ohwell, lets try your logic for a second.


    a 4 man queues
    a 3 man queues
    and a 2 man queues
    and a 1 man queue

    so should that 4 man group have to wait forever until it can find another group on the enemy faction 4 queueing? then what, what does the rest of the team have, all 1 queues? woudlnt that still be unfair? so do they try to find 4 3 queues? or 2 4 queues and 2 1 queues?

    oh yeah, this would make finding battle grounds take fucking forever.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so ohwell, lets try your logic for a second.


    a 4 man queues
    a 3 man queues
    and a 2 man queues
    and a 1 man queue

    so should that 4 man group have to wait forever until it can find another group on the enemy faction 4 queueing? then what, what does the rest of the team have, all 1 queues? woudlnt that still be unfair? so do they try to find 4 3 queues? or 2 4 queues and 2 1 queues?

    oh yeah, this would make finding battle grounds take fucking forever.
    Within reason. A full 10 should be placed with a full 10 or down to 8. But hey let's use nonsense to avoid actually addressing the argument. So basically it's ok to let people stomp randoms? Then remove random queue. Make all bgs have to be premade then. Premade vs randoms should never be a thing unless the premade is 1-3 people.

    If it takes forever though, guess you should just random queue.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    Don' pretend like you give a damn about fun for others m8.
    It's fun for these people to premade it and farm, and you hate them for it.

    Adapt to premade meta, or wait for the week to be over. They're not gonna stop doing what they're doing, so you need to.



    Yes, the excuse will always make it. Fight fire with fire or be burned. It's you own problem that you don't wanna play with others.

    I also agree that they should only be matched with other premades. But they're not right now. So you have to adapt or pray for a random.
    Getting farmed is fun? Weird. Just like rights in the real world, your right to fun ends when it specifically not only removes that of others, but also brings it to a point it shouldn't be.

    I guess we should just give randoms a massive stat boost when facing premades. That'd be fun for them....oh not for the premades? Tough titty, adapt to it.

  17. #17
    Bloodsail Admiral Denizly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Rift of Aln
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Getting farmed is fun? Weird.
    He specifically says "it's not fun for others" not himself. It's not fun for him to get farmed, but if that were the only reason here he'd wait it out or premade himself.

    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Tough titty, adapt to it.
    This will either stop premades if the bonus is big enough, or they'd just still win. You being buffed doesn't mean you suddenly play better or have better coordination / communication.

    Either way, premades will adapt. They'll start taking better players (ask for better achies) or stop premading.
    The OP still isn't adapting is he? He just waits for ti to get better and it won't unless they make premades match with only premades.
    Last edited by Denizly; 2019-05-22 at 08:21 AM.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    He specifically says "it's not fun for others" not himself. It's not fun for him to get farmed, but if that were the only reason here he'd wait it out or premade himself.
    No it shouldn't exist. You have no argument for premade only vs premade within +/-1.5 of number of players or so other than "Wahhhhh I want to stomp randoms" and saying "make a group" doesn't solve the problem. If make a group is the solution then remove single player random queue. No? Oh that's right you want to stomp randoms.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    Don' pretend like you give a damn about fun for others m8.
    It's fun for these people to premade it and farm, and you hate them for it.

    Adapt to premade meta, or wait for the week to be over. They're not gonna stop doing what they're doing, so you need to.



    Yes, the excuse will always make it. Fight fire with fire or be burned. It's you own problem that you don't wanna play with others.

    I also agree that they should only be matched with other premades. But they're not right now. So you have to adapt or pray for a random.
    The excuse never made it so not sure why you say always. It's a bad excuse for bad people in every facet of the game yet people still spout it here like it's actually a valid argument. It's not.

  19. #19
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    19,396
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Within reason. A full 10 should be placed with a full 10 or down to 8. But hey let's use nonsense to avoid actually addressing the argument. So basically it's ok to let people stomp randoms? Then remove random queue. Make all bgs have to be premade then. Premade vs randoms should never be a thing unless the premade is 1-3 people.

    If it takes forever though, guess you should just random queue.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Getting farmed is fun? Weird. Just like rights in the real world, your right to fun ends when it specifically not only removes that of others, but also brings it to a point it shouldn't be.

    I guess we should just give randoms a massive stat boost when facing premades. That'd be fun for them....oh not for the premades? Tough titty, adapt to it.
    hmm if only all bgs had to be premade... oh wait they do, its called in ranked mode.
    if you wanna play random queue, suspect you may get teamed with absolute idiots, and faced against godpros.


    and nah, if you dont wanna premade, then thats your fault mate

    next thing your gunna tell me, is that if your out in world pvp, if people are in a group they shouldnt be able to attack you, cause thats unfair!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    No it shouldn't exist. You have no argument for premade only vs premade within +/-1.5 of number of players or so other than "Wahhhhh I want to stomp randoms" and saying "make a group" doesn't solve the problem. If make a group is the solution then remove single player random queue. No? Oh that's right you want to stomp randoms.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The excuse never made it so not sure why you say always. It's a bad excuse for bad people in every facet of the game yet people still spout it here like it's actually a valid argument. It's not.
    "remove single player queue" this is why you are not a game dev, you would be horrible, and no one would play your game mate. if there was no random queue, literally no one would play your shit game.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    hmm if only all bgs had to be premade... oh wait they do, its called in ranked mode.
    if you wanna play random queue, suspect you may get teamed with absolute idiots, and faced against godpros.


    and nah, if you dont wanna premade, then thats your fault mate

    next thing your gunna tell me, is that if your out in world pvp, if people are in a group they shouldnt be able to attack you, cause thats unfair!

    - - - Updated - - -



    "remove single player queue" this is why you are not a game dev, you would be horrible, and no one would play your game mate. if there was no random queue, literally no one would play your shit game.

    The group sizes should not exceed 2-3 people when playing with "friends". It's so easy to match 2 x 5 man teams and their place are not in random bgs it's in Rated BGS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •