Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Titan Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    14,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Why is it a conspiracy?
    It's hurting an alt rigther their fee fees and they want everything to be a conspiracy only they see as it makes them not feel as the complete losers they actually are since only they can see the truth...

    Dunning Kruger or missing chromosomes from inbreeding, take your pick there's no wrong answer.
    Last edited by Thwart; 2019-05-28 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

  2. #42
    Alright I guess?

    Why are we pretending we care? Do we just not like the guys politics?

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That's a unique way to interpret what was said, which is that wife-beaters who are politicians seem more likely to be Republicans. I have no idea if it is true but I assume you can find statistics on this.
    So u don't know then? Hyperbolic this thread is

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    So u don't know then? Hyperbolic this thread is
    Not as hyperbolic as you though. What you said is not by any means what was said. And most of this thread talks about the incident, not about the political affiliation of the accused.

  5. #45
    So, are you pissed that a republican is called a wife-beater,

    Or that a wife-beater is called a republican?

    In this time and age, and especially in Alabama...

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Not as hyperbolic as you though. What you said is not by any means what was said. And most of this thread talks about the incident, not about the political affiliation of the accused.
    I qouted op. Try to pay attention.

  7. #47
    The Lightbringer gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Why isn't this low-brow conspiracy thread not closed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Op says cuz of one guy, reps are all wife-beaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    So u don't know then? Hyperbolic this thread is
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I qouted op. Try to pay attention.
    Funny how I didn't say that all Republicans are wife-beaters. I was simply pointing out that of the politicians that have had something anywhere remotely related to this happening are all Republicans (as are the majority of anti-gay legislation politicians who end up diddling little kids or found with another man). Just pointing out how the Republican party claims to be the family of Wholesome family values yet they do this kind of shit. Just pointing out how nearly all Republicans want to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body & showed this as yet ANOTHER example of a Republican telling a woman what to do with her body (this time it happened to be "get undressed faster so we can fuck but since you're taking too long I'm going to bitch-slap you to assert my dominance over you")

    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    So, are you pissed that a republican is called a wife-beater,

    Or that a wife-beater is called a republican?

    In this time and age, and especially in Alabama...
    I think he's pissed because the truth about Republicans is being shown & that truth is they're ALL scum of the earth.
    Last edited by Thwart; 2019-05-28 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

  8. #48
    Scarab Lord Slacker76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Heart of Greymane
    Posts
    4,607
    Thread is basically a Turing Test. Though instead of testing for self awareness, it tests for misogyny as a political trait.

  9. #49
    Legendary! TEHPALLYTANK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas(I wish it were CO)
    Posts
    6,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I qouted op. Try to pay attention.
    You quoted the OP then proceeded to make a straw man. Maybe don't do dishonest shit if you don't want people to call you out on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

  10. #50
    You could put almost anything negative after "Mississippi lawmaker" and I'd believe it without hesitation.
    Last edited by sibut; 2019-05-28 at 12:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Corgis are well known for their danger to cabbages. You should get a pit bull instead. Your cabbages will be safe, although they will probably kill your children.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Why isn't this low-brow conspiracy thread not closed?
    Because thwart is too busy looking into how to relocate to Mississippi?


    Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-05-28 at 05:11 PM.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

    We see you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

  12. #52
    So, I should call dems all pedo child-sniffers because of joe biden? These kinds of sweeping statements really makes one wonder if there is any moderation in this forum..or if the posters who make such statements are even adults, I hope not..This is idiocracy.

    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I think he's pissed because the truth about Republicans is being shown & that truth is they're ALL scum of the earth.
    Ah yes, I'm sure the Republican women are all supporting wife-beating, that's what they cast their votes for.

    How old are you? 11? 13?

  13. #53
    Since he's a Republican I'm actually surprised he just didn't rip her clothes off and force himself on her...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •