Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Pandaren Monk Voidism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the shadows!
    Posts
    1,856
    Aren't there laws against censorship in the USA?

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Or it could just be that they dont have the intelligence to tell the difference between a male and a female and just want to hump anything they can
    Fully automated luxery gay space communism is the future.
    Conservatism and its off-shoots are the most rotten idealogies to ever exist in human history.

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Just like gun rights is a hot button topic to some people. It's something that doesn't belong in children cartoons, it has shit to do on how you or I feel about the subject.
    Guns aren't natural and kill people. Being gay is and harms nobody that complains about it.
    Often updated... ?

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Silly yes but Arthur should be banned simply for being a shitty cartoon, it's almost as bad as that my little pony shit

    I'm also not a fan of putting propaganda in children cartoons.
    Your pattern often seems to be: don't support bigotry, but having some other excuse that has the same outcome as bigotry anyway.

    Convenient.
    ~~ All governments, our enemies.
    ~~All people, our allies. ~~

  5. #205
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    32,873
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Totally not a hot button topic, that's why there isn't a state banning a cartoon over it. /s
    Do you consider men in shorts and a tank top a hot button issue because overly religious sharia law in Saudi Arabia means men are supposed to dress modestly?

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Or it could just be that they dont have the intelligence to tell the difference between a male and a female and just want to hump anything they can
    ^ Things a homophobe would say.

    gay animals? OMG THEY'RE NOT GAY THEY'RE RETARDED LUL!

    those animals are just living like the greeks they can be gay and no-one judges or hates them for it.

  7. #207
    The Insane Thage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
    Posts
    17,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Or it could just be that they dont have the intelligence to tell the difference between a male and a female and just want to hump anything they can
    Well, no. Animals have primary, secondary, and tertiary sexual characteristics that they readily recognize. This has been exhaustively studied as ongoing research into animal behaviors as part of humanity's ongoing efforts to understand and quantify the world around us.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!



  8. #208
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    59,826
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Correct, it is a hotbutton topic with those who have issues with it, Good for you you figured that out. Pointing out that a part of society has issue with it doesn't mean I agree with it. Only ignorant people make that assumption.
    You're supporting banning the content to protect the fragile sensibilities of homophobes. That's what I'm attacking.

    Kids entertainment isn't just about entertainment. It's educational, and helps to establish norms. This kind of content should be included in children's entertainment. Bigots who can't handle it should be ignored, because what they're trying to do is foster hate among children. Not only should that not be tolerated, it should be considered child abuse.

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Nice attempt to brain wash kids that they should accept homosexuality from early age.
    Do you have any proof that this actually happens other than your feellings?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Totally not a hot button topic, that's why there isn't a state banning a cartoon over it. /s
    Iran bans women's sports events because they show women without covered hair. Are women without covered hair a hot button topic now? Regressive religious governments doing regressive religious bullshit doesn't magically turn something into a hit button topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    WTF is wrong with that state? Definitely a place I will never go to... not even to pass through.
    I’m so glad I’m moving away soon.

    Then again, I am going (back) to Florida...
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

  12. #212
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're supporting banning the content to protect the fragile sensibilities of homophobes. That's what I'm attacking.

    Kids entertainment isn't just about entertainment. It's educational, and helps to establish norms. This kind of content should be included in children's entertainment. Bigots who can't handle it should be ignored, because what they're trying to do is foster hate among children. Not only should that not be tolerated, it should be considered child abuse.
    Then Lets put in how gun rights is important in children's cartoons. People should have the right to protect themselves. Maybe if we start normalizing it we will have less people scared of a tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    People who are not and were never racist don't have a racist Twitter history to dig up in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    She admitted she was wrong, that her comments were wrong, and that she regrets having done it, and won't do it again. .

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Then Lets put in how gun rights is important in children's cartoons. People should have the right to protect themselves. Maybe if we start normalizing it we will have less people scared of a tool.
    One of those things requires showing kids violence the other doesn't a swing and a miss. I'm fine with teaching children self defense at an early age though.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

  14. #214
    The Undying Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    39,034
    Alabama is going down the drain....fast. *Facepalm*
    #TeamLegion

    Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

  15. #215
    Over 9000! OneWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tesseract
    Posts
    9,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Which part of a wedding is natural, exactly?
    No, wedding is logical outcome of natural process which benefits children.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You want them to say gay people won’t have storks bring them kids? Who knew storks were so homophobic.
    That is a nice lie which has to be explained eventually.

    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So I'm wrong because I'm gay?

    Frankly these types of comments come from the same people that secretly want a dick in their mouth.

    I'm not saying that's you... but so many anti-gay people get caught with dicks in their mouths... wonder why that is....
    I am not saying you are wrong. I am saying that there are things that just "work as it should". I'd rather have some girl sit on my face. Also, I don't need others to tell me that I should accept homosexual people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    How do you explain sterile couples, then? One of my previous bosses had a stroke and was effectively rendered sterile. Should his marriage be explained as unnatural since he and his wife had to adopt the child they could never have on their own due to his condition?
    I explain it like this - it's not a surprise that some people end those relationship because their partner is sterile. Sure, I will call those people assholes but it's up to them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    No one has anything to discuss with you here because you're just talking out of your ass. Nothing in the show even hinted at children being born between two men. And the part about "unity" is just you projecting your bullshit onto the institution of marriage that doesn't even have anything to do with the previous point. Same applies to your notion that people get married because they want to have children as opposed to just loving each other. And if you'd rather that children don't learn the nonsense you just pulled out of your ass here, it's your obligation as a parent to monitor what children young enough to still watch Arthur actually watch and, I dunno, parent.
    I am just seeing whole picture, not just what I want. It's up to you how you deal with it. I am completely fine with my self.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You do know weddings aren’t a natural thing right? Marriage is something made by people not nature.
    That is not what I have said. I said it's logical outcome that two people get married because they want children. Wanting to have children is natural thing. Two same sex genders can want that but their "nature" will prevent them. They have to look for other ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Do you think gays aren't natural? Someone, please tell that to the animal kingdom!
    Do you think that all gays are born that way?
    "Each and every citizen of Orgrimmar is worth ten Alliance weaklings on the battlefield."
    "You are all nothing!"

  16. #216
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Iran bans women's sports events because they show women without covered hair. Are women without covered hair a hot button topic now? Regressive religious governments doing regressive religious bullshit doesn't magically turn something into a hit button topic.
    Donald duck was banned in Finland for not having pants, let's not compare a countries culture to another shall we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    People who are not and were never racist don't have a racist Twitter history to dig up in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    She admitted she was wrong, that her comments were wrong, and that she regrets having done it, and won't do it again. .

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    rights? you can take those "rights" away and you know what? those people will still be gay, you cannot change what people find sexually attractive by taking away their rights, they will still be gay, you'll just be a backwards 3rd world shithole like SA, but thats Alabama anyway.
    What is wrong with you. I never said I wanted to take gays rights away. I would totally fight for their right. Stop seeing things as white or black. I just said it is not how things should be and we should think at what we should allow to play on TV because this thing as a tremendous power.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Alabama is going down the drain....fast. *Facepalm*
    religion does that to the world.

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oh, neat.

    ... oh
    Do you even know what it takes to make a baby?

  20. #220
    "not a hot topic" they keep shouting for 11 pages

    lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •