Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Nice attempt to brain wash kids that they should accept homosexuality from early age.
    Do you have any proof that this actually happens other than your feellings?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Totally not a hot button topic, that's why there isn't a state banning a cartoon over it. /s
    Iran bans women's sports events because they show women without covered hair. Are women without covered hair a hot button topic now? Regressive religious governments doing regressive religious bullshit doesn't magically turn something into a hit button topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    WTF is wrong with that state? Definitely a place I will never go to... not even to pass through.
    I’m so glad I’m moving away soon.

Then again, I am going (back) to Florida...
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're supporting banning the content to protect the fragile sensibilities of homophobes. That's what I'm attacking.

Kids entertainment isn't just about entertainment. It's educational, and helps to establish norms. This kind of content should be included in children's entertainment. Bigots who can't handle it should be ignored, because what they're trying to do is foster hate among children. Not only should that not be tolerated, it should be considered child abuse.
    Then Lets put in how gun rights is important in children's cartoons. People should have the right to protect themselves. Maybe if we start normalizing it we will have less people scared of a tool.

Then Lets put in how gun rights is important in children's cartoons. People should have the right to protect themselves. Maybe if we start normalizing it we will have less people scared of a tool.
    One of those things requires showing kids violence the other doesn't a swing and a miss. I'm fine with teaching children self defense at an early age though.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Alabama is going down the drain....fast. *Facepalm*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Iran bans women's sports events because they show women without covered hair. Are women without covered hair a hot button topic now? Regressive religious governments doing regressive religious bullshit doesn't magically turn something into a hit button topic.
    Donald duck was banned in Finland for not having pants, let's not compare a countries culture to another shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    rights? you can take those "rights" away and you know what? those people will still be gay, you cannot change what people find sexually attractive by taking away their rights, they will still be gay, you'll just be a backwards 3rd world shithole like SA, but thats Alabama anyway.
    What is wrong with you. I never said I wanted to take gays rights away. I would totally fight for their right. Stop seeing things as white or black. I just said it is not how things should be and we should think at what we should allow to play on TV because this thing as a tremendous power.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Alabama is going down the drain....fast. *Facepalm*
    religion does that to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oh, neat.

... oh
    Do you even know what it takes to make a baby?

"not a hot topic" they keep shouting for 11 pages

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Aren't there laws against censorship in the USA?
    Yes and no. The 1st Amendment comes with terms and conditions; if a state can express reasoning for banning something that holds up in court (doesn't violate other Amendments) it can be censored and banned.

For example, an episode of Pokemon was banned in the US because strobe effects triggered epileptic seizures in some viewers, making it a potential health hazard and allowing the government to justify the ban. An episode where 'James' of Team Rocket got breast implants for a swimsuit competition was also banned, although it was later included in box DVD sets, because of a moral panic regarding 'James' with large breasts in a bikini (at the time, transgender people were even lower on the totem pole than they are now).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Correct, it is a hotbutton topic with those who have issues with it.
    So is Vaccination your point?

Donald duck was banned in Finland for not having pants, let's not compare a countries culture to another shall we?
    That is false.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

I have no feelings when I'm talking about this. Why would anyone put this into cartoon?
    Cause gay people exist in real life... If it's not of a sexual nature or promoting it why does it matter unless it hurts you in the feefee.

No, wedding is logical outcome of natural process which benefits children.

That is a nice lie which has to be explained eventually.

I am not saying you are wrong. I am saying that there are things that just "work as it should". I'd rather have some girl sit on my face. Also, I don't need others to tell me that I should accept homosexual people.

I explain it like this - it's not a surprise that some people end those relationship because their partner is sterile. Sure, I will call those people assholes but it's up to them.

I am just seeing whole picture, not just what I want. It's up to you how you deal with it. I am completely fine with my self.

That is not what I have said. I said it's logical outcome that two people get married because they want children. Wanting to have children is natural thing. Two same sex genders can want that but their "nature" will prevent them. They have to look for other ways.

Do you think that all gays are born that way?
    You don't have to accept homosexuality you can continue to be a homophobe but fucking own your bigotry if you're going to be brazen. I don't fucking get why bigots love to act like bigots, say bigoted things and then get mad and deny they're bigots.

Hmm yes gays are born gay...people are not choosing to be gay. And if gays aren't natural why is it in every animal kingdom?

Frankly gay sex and such was very very very very common throughout human history until quite recently with the rise of a certain religious grouping.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Do you even know what it takes to make a baby?
    A wish to a stork by a heterosexual couple, right?

Gargoyles, Episode 8, "Deadly Force". Broadway plays with a gun, accidentally shoots Elisa.

Episode was banned for a long time in the USA, because apparently, the message that "guns aren't toys and can seriously hurt people" is a message Americans found objectionable.

What you're describing is some crazy-pants NRA fantasy.

How is this even allowed? A whole state run by religious extremists.
    What a disgrace. Shame on you, USA for letting that happen.

Might want to fact check that one. Because that is false.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

No, wedding is logical outcome of natural process which benefits children.
    Then why are people able to get married without having any children?
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)