Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Don't be a homophobic cunt and it won't bother you.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally nothing abnormal about being gay. Nor is this "political gender propaganda". Also nothing being "pressed" on kids. Kids literally are experiencing the world as "intended". You just don't like it because it doesn't fit with your idea of "intended".
    Shouldn't abnormal behaviour bother you? It got only removed 1987 as a psychological disorder by heavy pressure by the gay lobbys.

The pendulum always swings back. I don't see what exactly is news worthy about this...

The homosexual community is objectively not a healthy one going by the number of suicide rates,mental health issues, and drug abuse. I expect it will be challenged more and more in the coming years as people take a long hard look and decide if it is something they wish to encourage.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-05-22 at 10:50 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    As it should, no kid on earth should see something like that. Political gender propaganda is the worst, stop promoting abnormal behavior. You can be gay all day if you want, but stop pressing this behaviour on kids, it's not something that should be seen as the norm. Kids should experience the world as it is intended and not made up by some people.
    So kids shouldn’t watch tv, read books, play video games, or even use their imaginations. All of those are ways that kids experience the world “not as intended” (wtf does that even mean?) and made up by some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I swear, almost all homophobia comes from repressed urges. They can't help but see themselves in that situation, and that image bothers them because of their homophobia, so they react with visceral disgust, because it put that image in their head.

The thing is, I'm a straight dude. Full-on, 100%. If my divorce didn't turn me gay, nothing's gonna. And my family would be supportive, if I did. I simply don't ever picture gay eroticism in my head, not unless I'm deliberately doing so for some reason that escapes me at the moment. I see a gay couple kissing, and it's just a couple of people kissing. I don't want to be in that mix, I'm not inserting myself into their kiss in my mind. Just because I'm not interested in it, why should I have any reaction at all? Visceral disgust shows that there's a heck of a lot more going on internally, it's not just "being straight". If you're straight, you spend basically zero time picturing and imagining gay sex. If you find yourself doing so regularly, and it's disgusting, you've got some pretty serious self-hatreds to work out.
    Disgust and fear are two very,very different emotions and one should not confuse the two.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    The pendulum always swings back. I don't see what exactly is news worthy about this...

The homosexual community is objectively not a healthy one going by the number of suicide rates,mental health issues, and drug abuse. I expect it will be challenged more and more in the coming years as people take a long hard look and decide if it is something they wish to encourage.
    Think really hard why many in the homosexual community has mental health issues and you *might* figure it out, but a holocaust denier such as yourself never actually learns anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Literally nothing abnormal about being gay. Nor is this "political gender propaganda". Also nothing being "pressed" on kids. Kids literally are experiencing the world as "intended". You just don't like it because it doesn't fit with your idea of "intended".
    Before anyone else says it, I'll note that "normal" is a broad range, and it includes many non-majority factors. Being a redhead is "normal". Being left-handed is "normal". Having blue eyes is "normal". All are sub-10% of the population. So is being gay.

It's arguably, maybe "atypical", when considering the entire population, but definitely within what is "normal". Same way being a blonde is "atypical", or being Italian in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    So kids shouldn’t watch tv, read books, play video games, or even use their imaginations. All of those are ways that kids experience the world “not as intended” (wtf does that even mean?) and made up by some people.
    Kids know that these are fictional things, made up to be entertainment. Beeing gay is NOT normal, but a reality in our society.

7+ Year Old Account
    Disgust and fear are two very,very different emotions and one should not confuse the two.
    Not really, disgust is a result of fear.

- - - Updated - - -

Kids know that these are fictional things, made up to be entertainment. Beeing gay is NOT normal, but a reality in our society.

It’s normal. Gays exist and there’s no problem with being gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Willfully refusing to understand what "homophobia" means, in English, and insisting on a linguistically ignorant use of the -phobia root solely as it was used in the original ancient Greek, is not an argument.

In English, -phobia does not mean "fear", exclusively. Or are you seriously claiming that hydrophobic fabrics literally fear water, and are thus sentient and capable of feeling emotions?

Think really hard why many in the homosexual community has mental health issues and you *might* figure it out, but a holocaust denier such as yourself never actually learns anything.
    If I told you my honest beliefs I imagine I would be infracted for it. I don't believe you can hand wave away problems with the excuse they might of had a hard life.

Quote Originally Posted by Veknazel View Post
    Gay propaganda aimed at 5 years olds.
    What's next, pedo propaganda aimed at children?
    Sounds like actual propaganda has already stunted your brain if you think acknowledging gay people exist is propaganda as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Willfully refusing to understand what "homophobia" means, in English, and insisting on a linguistically ignorant use of the -phobia root solely as it was used in the original ancient Greek, is not an argument.

In English, -phobia does not mean "fear", exclusively. Or are you seriously claiming that hydrophobic fabrics literally fear water, and are thus sentient and capable of feeling emotions?
    You can bicker over the word all you wish but I am going to accuse you of being dishonest if you claim to not understand the point that I made.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said above, being gay is "normal". It's not "typical". But neither is being left-handed, or having red hair.

7+ Year Old Account
    If I told you my honest beliefs I imagine I would be infracted for it. I don't believe you can hand wave away problems with the excuse they might of had a hard life.
    I know, your holocaust denial shows you’re disconnected from reality.

Not really, disgust is a result of fear.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s normal.
    It's only normal if you believe it is, or well follow the order of certain gay lobbies.

Some studies have found that the brains from homosexuals differ from the brains of heterosexuals. The connections in the amygdala and the corpus callosum have both been shown to be different depending on the sexual orientation of the individual.
    So.. no it's not normal.
    Last edited by Nokami; 2019-05-22 at 07:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can bicker over the word all you wish but I am going to accuse you of being dishonest if you claim to not understand the point that I made.
    Given that you said "fear and disgust are different emotions", and I didn't mention "fear" once in the post you were responding to, I had to assume you were bringing that up because I used the word "homophobia".

So you not understanding what the word means is the point.

It's only normal if you believe it is, or well follow the order of certain gay lobbies.
    Being gay is not normal because?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Except that it exists. It’s only abnormal if you’re a homophobic coward. What is the gay agenda?

The homosexual community is objectively not a healthy one going by the number of suicide rates
    This comes up quite often when people talk about suicide rates for trans people and it's always amusing for someone to think "Are they committing suicide because we're ostracising them from the society as much as we can, treating them like they have an illness they can spread to 'normal people' like us? Nah, it's just something inherent with being trans lol".

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Being gay is not normal because?

Additionally, some studies have found that the brains from homosexuals differ from the brains of heterosexuals. The connections in the amygdala and the corpus callosum have both been shown to be different depending on the sexual orientation of the individual.
    As 98% of people are hetereosexual, it's easily to say that having a brain that is not functioning like the others is not normal.

Not normal =/ bad.. but it's not something to promote at all, especially to kids.
    Last edited by Nokami; 2019-05-22 at 07:05 PM.